First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Diamond Girl

Fenton, MO

#21 Aug 16, 2013
Thanks wrote:
Thanks Kerry Noble, Glenn Haynes, Lee Wiggington, and the Hazels for helping bring down PMHS.
You also need to thank.... Linda Burnett, Johnny Harmon and Bobby Khourie and another puppet.. Jack Pennington.
Another former employee

Jackson, TN

#22 Aug 16, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like you have a serious case of ENVY towards these men, maybe you should visit PMHS and have this checked out! OR get a life?
.
No, I think the nail was hit on the head!!
Guest

United States

#24 Aug 16, 2013
Glen Haynes was fired. When u are the administrator and u open up a home health care business and discourage patients from using the hospitals care over using his. That's what gets you fired. Then he ran for the board and won its been down hill from there. There is gonna be an audit and hopefully if there really are illegal activitys going on people will be incarcerated for it. My guess is hospital closes all property's auctioned off to the highest bidder. I give u one guess who buys it and turns it into a private facility and hires back half the employees at half wages maybe have 2 doctors at most the rest of a facility will be a retirement home or hospice. Cause let's face it that's where the money is. So folks bottom line get used to going to Kennet dyersburg Blytheville cause the show is over. Of course these community's will appreciate it they will profit from our county's patients But if u want to really blame the culprit. Blame the bums in this county on Medicare and Medicaid. I'm sorry but the 10 percent of residents on insurance can't possibly make up for the other 90 percent on the government handouts so thank the democrats.
pppp

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Aug 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
Glen Haynes was fired. When u are the administrator and u open up a home health care business and discourage patients from using the hospitals care over using his. That's what gets you fired. Then he ran for the board and won its been down hill from there. There is gonna be an audit and hopefully if there really are illegal activitys going on people will be incarcerated for it. My guess is hospital closes all property's auctioned off to the highest bidder. I give u one guess who buys it and turns it into a private facility and hires back half the employees at half wages maybe have 2 doctors at most the rest of a facility will be a retirement home or hospice. Cause let's face it that's where the money is. So folks bottom line get used to going to Kennet dyersburg Blytheville cause the show is over. Of course these community's will appreciate it they will profit from our county's patients But if u want to really blame the culprit. Blame the bums in this county on Medicare and Medicaid. I'm sorry but the 10 percent of residents on insurance can't possibly make up for the other 90 percent on the government handouts so thank the democrats.
Medicare is NOT a government handout! That comes out of a WORKING persons paycheck everytime they get paid!!!
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Aug 17, 2013
Hey "stop running your mouth" it's obvious you do not know what you are talking about.
Hello

Fenton, MO

#27 Aug 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
Glen Haynes was fired. When u are the administrator and u open up a home health care business and discourage patients from using the hospitals care over using his. That's what gets you fired. Then he ran for the board and won its been down hill from there. There is gonna be an audit and hopefully if there really are illegal activitys going on people will be incarcerated for it. My guess is hospital closes all property's auctioned off to the highest bidder. I give u one guess who buys it and turns it into a private facility and hires back half the employees at half wages maybe have 2 doctors at most the rest of a facility will be a retirement home or hospice. Cause let's face it that's where the money is. So folks bottom line get used to going to Kennet dyersburg Blytheville cause the show is over. Of course these community's will appreciate it they will profit from our county's patients But if u want to really blame the culprit. Blame the bums in this county on Medicare and Medicaid. I'm sorry but the 10 percent of residents on insurance can't possibly make up for the other 90 percent on the government handouts so thank the democrats.
The reason that person can buy up everything is that he has the money that he has accumilated from ripping off the hospital in the first place. The county as a whole doesn't know how to step up against this devil because they don't have the knowledge of what is actually going on. Low education.
no way

United States

#28 Aug 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
Glen Haynes was fired. When u are the administrator and u open up a home health care business and discourage patients from using the hospitals care over using his. That's what gets you fired. Then he ran for the board and won its been down hill from there. There is gonna be an audit and hopefully if there really are illegal activitys going on people will be incarcerated for it. My guess is hospital closes all property's auctioned off to the highest bidder. I give u one guess who buys it and turns it into a private facility and hires back half the employees at half wages maybe have 2 doctors at most the rest of a facility will be a retirement home or hospice. Cause let's face it that's where the money is. So folks bottom line get used to going to Kennet dyersburg Blytheville cause the show is over. Of course these community's will appreciate it they will profit from our county's patients But if u want to really blame the culprit. Blame the bums in this county on Medicare and Medicaid. I'm sorry but the 10 percent of residents on insurance can't possibly make up for the other 90 percent on the government handouts so thank the democrats.
Medicare is NOT a Gov handout, it comes out of our pay checks all the years we work!!!!
Heard

Farmington, MO

#29 Aug 18, 2013
You can petition all you want, but Glenn is rich and will get his revenge by winning and closing hospital the re opening it to look good!
Guest

Hayti, MO

#30 Aug 18, 2013
stop running your mouth wrote:
You people have no idea about who Glen Haynes really is. Stop running your mouth about things you have "heard" that aren't true. Everyone just wants to jump on the bandwagon and assume that just because they heard something it is true. Glen Haynes is a fine man who has helped a lot of people including the hospital by donating his clinics and money and time just so they can keep their doors open. Know the truth before you go running your mouth! Don't try and ruin someone's rep by the things you hear. Chances are if it is coming out of someone's mouth in Pemiscot county it probably a lie anyway! Get your facts straight people and stay the hell out of people's lives especially if you don't know the whole story
Unfortunately you are the misinformed one. Everything that was said about him gaining from the hospital's losses has been true. The chairman of the board, Haynes, is being paid to do the hospitals billing! He not only opened a home health agency but DME as well. Now how you doin?
Guest

United States

#31 Aug 31, 2013
Guest wrote:
Glen Haynes was fired. When u are the administrator and u open up a home health care business and discourage patients from using the hospitals care over using his. That's what gets you fired. Then he ran for the board and won its been down hill from there. There is gonna be an audit and hopefully if there really are illegal activitys going on people will be incarcerated for it. My guess is hospital closes all property's auctioned off to the highest bidder. I give u one guess who buys it and turns it into a private facility and hires back half the employees at half wages maybe have 2 doctors at most the rest of a facility will be a retirement home or hospice. Cause let's face it that's where the money is. So folks bottom line get used to going to Kennet dyersburg Blytheville cause the show is over. Of course these community's will appreciate it they will profit from our county's patients But if u want to really blame the culprit. Blame the bums in this county on Medicare and Medicaid. I'm sorry but the 10 percent of residents on insurance can't possibly make up for the other 90 percent on the government handouts so thank the democrats.
Please get your facts straight! Glen had not been hospital administrator for many years before opening his own home health agency and several years after owning his own agency the hospitals closed due to Medicare reimbursement changes!!! If u all want to hate him
Because he has been successful then go ahead but please realize it was due to hard work not dishonest behavior!!!!!
Cville2

Saint Louis, MO

#32 Aug 31, 2013
HEY HELLO, you have NO clue what you are talking about and if SO prove it and put it in BLACK AND WHITE so we ALL can enjoy? So many stupid people that "THINK" they know "IT" ALL and don't know a DAMN thing, have you yourself talked to Mr. Haynes? OR have you got your head SO far UP your A-S you cant think straight!!!!!
been watching

Dyersburg, TN

#33 Sep 1, 2013
stop running your mouth wrote:
You people have no idea about who Glen Haynes really is. Stop running your mouth about things you have "heard" that aren't true. Everyone just wants to jump on the bandwagon and assume that just because they heard something it is true. Glen Haynes is a fine man who has helped a lot of people including the hospital by donating his clinics and money and time just so they can keep their doors open. Know the truth before you go running your mouth! Don't try and ruin someone's rep by the things you hear. Chances are if it is coming out of someone's mouth in Pemiscot county it probably a lie anyway! Get your facts straight people and stay the hell out of people's lives especially if you don't know the whole story
Well said Glen!
caruthersville mo

Caruthersville, MO

#35 Feb 14, 2014
what lpns nurses got fired at hayti hospital for in the last threeweeks or month for medicines being stolen or missing
caruthersville mo

Caruthersville, MO

#36 Feb 14, 2014
whoever the nurses were that's good for them they suppose to be helping the sick not stealing the meds for themselves omg they need to close the hospital they got to many dope heads working this place they call a hospital omg
Guest

United States

#37 Feb 16, 2014
Who got fired?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Like a cowboy 4 hr Lowballer 18
mcclures (Sep '15) 5 hr Mimi 26
Dustin and Krystle (Apr '16) 7 hr Guest 19
chrissy (Apr '15) 7 hr So what 11
Roof 17 hr Guest 1
Hailea Erwin (Apr '14) 19 hr Dontlikeher 16
Hospital Sat Guest 3

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages