TheBartender

United States

#41 Mar 19, 2013
By the way it has been a while ago we have been together for over a year now :) our son is almost 6 months old and I was pregnant for 9 so of course do the math.

Jonesboro, AR

#42 Mar 23, 2013
who are the bands?
citizen

Piggott, AR

#43 Mar 23, 2013
Guest wrote:
who are the bands?
There are no bands.

Jonesboro, AR

#44 Mar 23, 2013
NO BANDS?

we not bringing 3 buses from Little Rock with no band playing!!!
traveler from virginia

Jonesboro, GA

#45 Mar 24, 2013
Guest wrote:
NO BANDS?
we not bringing 3 buses from Little Rock with no band playing!!!
they cannot afford to pay past bills how can they afford to open a bar and hire a band when brackins owe for rent,bills and damages in hayti
posted

Piggott, AR

#46 Mar 24, 2013
TheBartender wrote:
By the way it has been a while ago we have been together for over a year now :) our son is almost 6 months old and I was pregnant for 9 so of course do the math.
Hey girl , your old man is a piece of trash. A lot of us guys go to bars to hit on the bartender, we cant do that with him standing there looking all sickly and raggady. Walt needs to get some loose acting girls in there to pull the guys in.

Jonesboro, AR

#47 Mar 24, 2013
traveler from virginia wrote:
<quoted text> they cannot afford to pay past bills how can they afford to open a bar and hire a band when brackins owe for rent,bills and damages in hayti
We dont care about old bills.....we just want big time bands!!!!
TheBartender

United States

#48 Mar 24, 2013
Lmao my husband looks great not sick and go ahead get you some loose girls and STDs :) I'm not going any where dear and the none trashy people enjoy me being there! If you don't then that's fine I won't miss any sleep because you want skanks in their!!
TheBartender

United States

#49 Mar 24, 2013
Also my husband is AMAZING!!!! To bad you have to bash someone else because your so insecure!!! Hope the best for you in life as for us me my hubby and 3 kids will remain happy!!!
posted

Piggott, AR

#50 Mar 25, 2013
TheBartender wrote:
Also my husband is AMAZING!!!! To bad you have to bash someone else because your so insecure!!! Hope the best for you in life as for us me my hubby and 3 kids will remain happy!!!
3 KIDS ,,, Are they all white ? Are they all his ?(doubt it) Dont he have a newborn with erica,s sister ? Young lady your not much to look at but you can do better than him.
TheBartender

Granite City, IL

#51 Mar 26, 2013
Um no dear he does not have a newborn with PJ he has a new born with me our baby is older then hers. Her baby belongs to Ben!! Yes our children are all white lol but your sure asking a lot of none of your business things!! If you know him so well and so much about his life shouldn't you know al the answers to your questions already? As for me I may not be much to look at to you but at least I'm not scared to admit who I am and show myself to the world. Why do you care who I am with I'm not from here don't associate with the people here I mind my own business you should to!!! I'm over this website I was crazy for ever responding to such ignorance so I will leave you with this. May God bless you and take away your hateful way of life!!!
thinkso

United States

#52 Mar 26, 2013
I think she hot as hell. Her dude cool been knowin him a while now. If we wasnt cool I would try to get her but they happy they treatin each other right so let them be. He sick but cant tell and she a damn good wife standin by him during it.
LOL

Jonesboro, AR

#54 Mar 26, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>this is her ole man ,I can tell by the address as well as by the grammer. He talks like he types.
RITFLMAO
TheBartender

United States

#55 Mar 26, 2013
Actually thanks whoever it was but one my husband doesn't even use much of the Internet two he's not even aware he's on this site and third HE DOES NOT speak that way lol. I think I would know I'm married to him. Y'all are a bunch of coward low life's. this is coming from a person who is from Steele which 95 percent of that population is dope heads. Get some education and happiness in your heart crack head!!! I feel sorry for someone who is scared and has to use a website to talk crap lol because we all know you would never show your face and say it haha so lmao at you my friend for being a weak punk!!!!

Piggott, AR

#56 Mar 27, 2013
TheBartender wrote:
Actually thanks whoever it was but one my husband doesn't even use much of the Internet two he's not even aware he's on this site and third HE DOES NOT speak that way lol. I think I would know I'm married to him. Y'all are a bunch of coward low life's. this is coming from a person who is from Steele which 95 percent of that population is dope heads. Get some education and happiness in your heart crack head!!! I feel sorry for someone who is scared and has to use a website to talk crap lol because we all know you would never show your face and say it haha so lmao at you my friend for being a weak punk!!!!
Listen girlie ,you work in a bar, and your boyfriend aint shit. Now your getting on here calling 95% of steeles people dopeheads. Are you inbread or just stupid ? You get to serve some of the lowest folks steele has to offer, and now you call them crack heads. Not to mention you get on here telling all your business, so what your boyfriend does chemo. If he hadnt have been a dopehead in the first place he might not have got sick.
Stay off the internett and get a life.
truetalkin

United States

#57 Mar 27, 2013
First why yall worried bout her and him so much. I dare any of yall to go face to face and say any of it. I know u wont cuz there aint no screen to save ya. Yall bunch of nothing ignorant trash. You know where she work go tell her or shut up.
truetalkin

United States

#58 Mar 27, 2013
You tell her to get off here but what u doin sittin here talkin bout someone u don't even know.
posted

Piggott, AR

#59 Mar 27, 2013
truetalkin wrote:
First why yall worried bout her and him so much. I dare any of yall to go face to face and say any of it. I know u wont cuz there aint no screen to save ya. Yall bunch of nothing ignorant trash. You know where she work go tell her or shut up.
I go to that bar and while I have miss bartender SERVE me Ill sit back and enjoy the fact that she will never be nothing better than someone serving a bunch of dopehead drunks.
citizen

Piggott, AR

#60 Mar 27, 2013
posted wrote:
<quoted text>I go to that bar and while I have miss bartender SERVE me Ill sit back and enjoy the fact that she will never be nothing better than someone serving a bunch of dopehead drunks.
Hey,at least she's got a job.That's more than you can say about most of the people that go in there.Do you have a job?If you do,congrats to you.If not,your just another low life like the others who want to talk sh*t about somebody.As the great Mick Foley would say,"Have a nice day."
truetalkin

United States

#61 Mar 27, 2013
She dont care im sure. Sit back and let her serve u but wont admit u the one talkin shit. Sound like jealous coward to me. She like her job good at it and if u dont like it stay away. I agree at least she got a job what u drinkin on welfare money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlotte (Nov '15) 36 min dumbashlt 18
Fat Sides Cop former chief In Jail 2 hr Joni 3
Deerfield Inn 4 hr guest 1
Fat Ex female Cop in jail. 4 hr guest 6
I need it 13 hr Curious 3
Jermika Covington 13 hr FYI 2
johnathan lacey Mon Curious 2

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance