First Prev
of 2
Next Last
serious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#22 Feb 22, 2013
you know God giveith and he sure can take it away it may be in different ways but FUNNY he may take things away from you it may be your wife it may be your car it may be your familey but God will see fit to bring you down a notch or 2 he will bring you to your knees and then what good is your money
BrotherCanYaSpar eADime

Shenandoah, IA

#23 Feb 22, 2013
"Serious"...you are one mean person! You are such a fake, putting on a show about sympathy. Talk about scare tactics to get people to give their money away! God will take "your wife," "your family"???? Wow!!! If a person is successful and ambitious, or even lucky, and they become financially secure, God will take "your wife," "your family" and "will see fit to bring you down a notch"????? I see right through you and your Liberal friends. There would be a mass liquidation of sucessful Conservatives if you had your way.
Commode Winston

Caruthersville, MO

#24 Feb 23, 2013
"poop" is Comrade Winston. Always insinuating Obama as his downfall because of his racist hatred-ism of black people in general. Comrade, you didnt build nothing in your life. It was handed to you. What have you done in your life that YOU yourself have ever accomplished without the help of someone else? Nothing, because your posts reflect your life. One big nothing.
serious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#25 Feb 23, 2013
no i would not even spare you a penny because you probably was born with a silver spoon in your mouth and if not your people got the money from the poor working people and i think you need to read thr Bible just remember you cant take it with you and you cant buy your way into heaven do you relize how many white people in this county is going to bed hungry becaus of smart asses like you people can get out and go door to door asking for votes but never asking do you have enought to eat do you need a few dollars to help out on your elect. bill no it is what we can do for you
Teacher

Shenandoah, IA

#26 Feb 23, 2013
serious wrote:
no i would not even spare you a penny because you probably was born with a silver spoon in your mouth and if not your people got the money from the poor working people and i think you need to read thr Bible just remember you cant take it with you and you cant buy your way into heaven do you relize how many white people in this county is going to bed hungry becaus of smart asses like you people can get out and go door to door asking for votes but never asking do you have enought to eat do you need a few dollars to help out on your elect. bill no it is what we can do for you
People years ago would help their neighbor, because people were too proud to take handouts. Today, people brag about getting their check, selling their food stamps, and don't work. Get an education, quit fathering babies you will not take care of, and get some integrity. It is not my responsibility to take care of your cycle of welfare.
serious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#27 Feb 24, 2013
yes i know there is girls out here that is just looking fore the next person to get them pregnet to get more welfere and food stamps and child support i am talking about these 60 something year old white women that is not able to work and draws very little and food stamps can you buy grocerys on 72.00 in food stamps to d a mounth come bye mine fore me come pay my bills and buy my little chevy truck to go to all my dr. and my inc. on7oo.00 good luck belive you me i wish i was able to work i could make moe than that a mo. and would be glad to and i dont want simpthy i want people to relize thate there is people that cant speek up for themselvs and i thike it is time to do somethin about it i dont know what but i think some one can come up with something
BrotherCanYaSpar eADime

Shenandoah, IA

#28 Feb 24, 2013
You can obviously afford an internet bill. And why is it just the "old white women" that you are concerned about????? Save your religious ranting for another sap. You have spoken enough for me to see the truth. Again, I have no problem helping those who help themselves. Did you help yourself in the past as well? Were you a slacker when it came to an education? Don't tell me you couldn't afford it either; there are loans. Do you have a backyard garden???? If not, why not???? If you live in apartments, do you have a hanging tomato plant????? Leave me alone.
6919jmm

Gerald, MO

#29 Feb 25, 2013
BrotherCanYaSpareADime wrote:
You can obviously afford an internet bill. And why is it just the "old white women" that you are concerned about????? Save your religious ranting for another sap. You have spoken enough for me to see the truth. Again, I have no problem helping those who help themselves. Did you help yourself in the past as well? Were you a slacker when it came to an education? Don't tell me you couldn't afford it either; there are loans. Do you have a backyard garden???? If not, why not???? If you live in apartments, do you have a hanging tomato plant????? Leave me alone.
U r alone!!
6919jmm

Gerald, MO

#30 Feb 25, 2013
BrotherCanYaSpareADime wrote:
This entire post is for u. U say u can see thru "serious". Well I can see thru u. More than likely u have never got ur hands dirty or sores on them from working hard. Never had a backache from hard labor. I have know serious for over 40 yrs. When she was 15 she ran away from an abusive father, a mother that did not care and sisters that did not live in the home and far away. So she had to find a job to get a place to live, food, elec. the whole bit to survive. And in the 50's and 60's when we were growing up sexual abuse was something ppl did not discuss. We worked at chopping and picking cotton for $10 for a 12 hr. day. I was able to finish school tho she wasn't and she had to find other hard labor and even move away for awhile. Also in our school era, pell grants and school loans were not available and unless u had family money u did not get more than a 12th grade education. From ur posts I would say money was handed to u. I am sure tho there are plenty of whites and blacks that still remain in the area that know what I am talking about. If our government officials would give one raise up each it would help cover aide for the needy plus put money in circulation. Also I do not feel we should have to keep paying ANY official after they have left office. They get a high enough pay to store it up plus had the money to run for office to begin with. If we no longer have a job the company does not keep paying us. I also feel the young healthy ones should work for their check. If a girl makes a mistake and has a child help her out until she can get on her feet. But do not keep paying for every child she has after that first one. Serious has heart problems, on oxygen, back disease, kidney, and some more problems. She draws very little in SS or food stamps. But she has a heart of gold and would help any stranger that was in need. I do not feel u would. So until u have been where she is at u do not know what u r even talking about.
Teacher

Shenandoah, IA

#31 Feb 25, 2013
6919jmm wrote:
<quoted text> U r alone!!
No he's not...he is with me!! You are wrong too- he has worked hard all his life, and came from a very poor family. He never asked for money, because he worked and helped support his family. So there.
6919jmm

Gerald, MO

#32 Feb 26, 2013
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
No he's not...he is with me!! You are wrong too- he has worked hard all his life, and came from a very poor family. He never asked for money, because he worked and helped support his family. So there.
Teacher, I bet he has been given better chances on jobs simply because he is a man and women still get ran over. Also, what yrs. did he grow up in? For the years we grew up in were very hard labor and cheap. If he came from a poor family then he should know what it is like to be down on ur luck and need help once in a while. Not every day, every week or every month. Sometimes it is nice and feels good to get a helping hand and to give one also.

Lockhart, TX

#33 Feb 26, 2013
I don't draw a check I work at my job and the government passes enough of that out to ppl like serious. I sleep just fine at night. I understand ppl who r disabled or can't physically work. That's wat its there for. I'm so sick of ppl abusing the system who r able to work but just refuse to. You are the reason this country is so Screwed up. So fuk you
BrotherCanYaSpar eaDime

Shenandoah, IA

#34 Feb 26, 2013
6919jmm wrote:
<quoted text> This entire post is for u. U say u can see thru "serious". Well I can see thru u. More than likely u have never got ur hands dirty or sores on them from working hard. Never had a backache from hard labor. I have know serious for over 40 yrs. When she was 15 she ran away from an abusive father, a mother that did not care and sisters that did not live in the home and far away. So she had to find a job to get a place to live, food, elec. the whole bit to survive. And in the 50's and 60's when we were growing up sexual abuse was something ppl did not discuss. We worked at chopping and picking cotton for $10 for a 12 hr. day. I was able to finish school tho she wasn't and she had to find other hard labor and even move away for awhile. Also in our school era, pell grants and school loans were not available and unless u had family money u did not get more than a 12th grade education. From ur posts I would say money was handed to u. I am sure tho there are plenty of whites and blacks that still remain in the area that know what I am talking about. If our government officials would give one raise up each it would help cover aide for the needy plus put money in circulation. Also I do not feel we should have to keep paying ANY official after they have left office. They get a high enough pay to store it up plus had the money to run for office to begin with. If we no longer have a job the company does not keep paying us. I also feel the young healthy ones should work for their check. If a girl makes a mistake and has a child help her out until she can get on her feet. But do not keep paying for every child she has after that first one. Serious has heart problems, on oxygen, back disease, kidney, and some more problems. She draws very little in SS or food stamps. But she has a heart of gold and would help any stranger that was in need. I do not feel u would. So until u have been where she is at u do not know what u r even talking about.
You do not know your $#@ from a whole in the ground. If you were in a shooting competition you just shot a spectator...your accuracy is that off. I do not deem it necessary to discuss the hard work AND poverty I have pulled myself through, so save your heart wrenching stories for CBS Sunday Morning. I saw the comments about "older white women" ...quote, unquote! I like to be an observer...I let people talk and rake the bullshit out in the open, as your dearly beloved has done...it gives us all an oportunity to see what it smells like.
serious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#36 Feb 28, 2013
i am not asking for a hand out and beleave you me if i was able to work i would because i can go back and show you my check stubs where i worked more houres in 1 week than prob. you worked in 2 i would do my reg job and go home get me a bit to eat and go back and work till almost the next day till almost till my shift and get a few hours sleep and go back in to work done that all week but i have ruptured disc but i would trade my check for a job any day that is how much pride i have i would craw to work if i had to now find me a jobwith insurance smart ass
serious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#37 Feb 28, 2013
ad for you teacher you are prob. one of those smart a-- that squeeks when she walks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heads up Cooter 1 hr 1blog 11
Post Office 2 hr customer 1
Zach Hollins (Jul '15) 3 hr wtf 125
Help for the needy 4 hr Eym Aware 7
Rent houses 5 hr Wondering 1
Hawks MC cabaret 6 hr Sunshine 13
Curious Wed Guest 7

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance