First Prev
of 2
Next Last
serious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Feb 21, 2013
lets see how many HONEST people we have in caruthersville how many of you have over 10,000 in your bank account now? now how many of you would donate 1.00 dollar to a poor familey now be honest. now all those that said yes go to a housing project to each house and give the familey 1.00 and see a smile like your money has never seen before. God will bless you for it and not for me but do it out of the goodness of your heart.
BrotherCanYaSpar eaDime

Hayti, MO

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Seriously??!! I mean seriously??!! First off, not everyone has $10,000 in the bank, or even $100 for that matter. I have no problem helping people...but this is what our world has come to...people who EXPECT me to help them. HELP YOURSELF. Why don't YOU quit wasting money on your internet bill and donate that? I bet you also have a smart phone. Sell that as well and donate the money. Save your guilt complex. Yes, we need safety nets...but we also need to learn self-reliance, something that has disappeared since FDR began the slow march towards socialist oblivion.
serious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Feb 21, 2013
no i have a track phone for when i am on the road and break down and i was not asking for me i draw 700.00 a mounth i get bye i eat my noodles 2times a day my ceral for breakfast and i have no smart ass man to answer except i answer to one man and that is God and when the end of time you keep your money and take the mark and see where your big bucks gets you then good luck to you and your money
yeahright

Dallas, TX

#4 Feb 21, 2013
That's just ignert right there. Go to the projects and the first one you give a dollar is gonna rob you of the other 9,999. Are you crazy?
pointblank

Hayti, MO

#5 Feb 22, 2013
I agree with serious if everyone helped everyone there would be less kids going to bed hungry, less fussing and fighting. You are given "2" hands one to help yourself and one to help others. Thats what is wrong with this world to many people dont care about others. No matter what the circumstance of people living in the projects they are there cause they DON'T have the funds to live elsewhere. And scared you will get robbed WOW now that is a poor excuse I dont live in the best house in the world but NOONE has ever came to my door and offered a hand on helping me fix it up. People start caring , this world has became so selfish and full of hate! Okay I am stepping off the podium now but will add I live off $500 a month MAX and that includes foodstamps!
serious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Feb 22, 2013
thank you pointblank all these people have to do is go to the grocery story and watch the ones that dont have very much money and look at there buggy and look at some of those that has money and a lot of food stamps and look at there buggys i say buggys because i have seen a few that had to have 2 buggys that is what i am talking about you ate welcome to look in my cabnets and ref. will be glad for you to
my 2 cents

Jackson, MO

#7 Feb 22, 2013
From experience from where I work....I don't mind helping people and have helped a few in my day that didn't Evan know I helped them. But how can you feel sorry for SOME people, not all, when they make more money in one trip to the doctor off selling their drugs than a lot of people make off an honest week's work? Some people just don't know what goes on out in this cruel world of ours. I do hate when I see someone with little kids that don't have a coat on or proper clothing on when it is cold, but the adult certainly has their warm clothes and coat on and dressed to the tee with fine clothes and jewelry and smoking their cigarettes. They should be the ones without the proper clothes until their baby's are WELL taken care of. And if you are drawing food stamps and a check, the government should fix it where the caseworker could make unexpected visits again to make sure you have food in the fridge and cabinets and if not, your benefits are gone. People might stop selling their food stamps. Sorry to get on my soap box but I KNOW what goes on and not a thing I can do about it. Just like when kids are sexually abused, removed from the home and month or so later returned to the home so it can happen again! Okay I'm done, I could write a book but I am sure someone in here thinks I just did.
Well

Florissant, MO

#8 Feb 22, 2013
You gotta be kidding me... is collecting a government check every month not enough for these people? Now instead of paying taxes I'm asked to take money out of my own wallet to give to a stranger to blow on baggy clothes, shiny rims, and drugs? Yeah I don't think so... I'll keep my $1 and go buy my fatass a candy bar, you know that's what they'll spend it on anyways. If these people could manage their money well enough they wouldn't need anymore. What do you even think that they are gonna bow down to you for giving them a single dollar? If someone randomly came to my house and gave me a single dollar I'd seriously be like "wtf am I going to do with a dollar". Also is everyone supposed to give to a single home or do we give each home a dollar, because either someone is getting rich or everyone else is going broke. Tell you what, give ME a dollar to help me out on gas to get to my college classes, hell at least I'm doing something constructive instead of sitting on my ass waiting for my next government check.
Well

Florissant, MO

#9 Feb 22, 2013
Also, I haven't seen any Shaquita's or Lafonda's starving lately, seems like every black lady in town drawing welfare is fat so you know they aren't starving. Just like every Tyrone or Deshawn with a POS car but they sure got the money to blow on those rims and extra bass.
pointblank

Hayti, MO

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Well for one I am not black and what does black have to do with this its just a color *we all bleed red* and so true makes me sick seeing these people with 2 buggies buying their groceries. OH and I work for a check every week , and great news I get more hours starting next week i am going to feel like a millionare when my check is more then $78 a week and thats after taxes and OH guess what *MY INSURANCE*

And I dont think "serious" means actually give everyone a dollar, even though I would be willing to :) I think this forum is more about STOP by and check on people that are less foturnate *spelling* lol But the way I look at this QUIT being so Selfish and help everyone out no matter who they are or what kind of car they drive...oh by the way I am borrowing someones car right now cause I am saving to get my POS vehicle running again. And on really cold days I have to bundle up in my house even with the heat on and plastic on my windows *cause no help for me* and still freezing and paying a $200 a month gas bill. So before anyone criticizes anyone check your greedy self first.
PS God Bless All you Selfish inconsiderate people!
pointblank

Hayti, MO

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Oh and talking about drug dealers have you ever thought that some of them are doing it because thats the only work they can find....hmmmm think about it this city does not have any jobs available for everyone in it.
And I am not saying that there would not be any drug dealing at all but I am saying that it would be easier if we had more jobs.
Also if kids in this place had something to do like a movie theater or rolling rink or even a bowling alley they would be on the streets as much and maybe become more productive citizens.
Funny

Florissant, MO

#12 Feb 22, 2013
pointblank wrote:
Well for one I am not black and what does black have to do with this its just a color *we all bleed red* and so true makes me sick seeing these people with 2 buggies buying their groceries. OH and I work for a check every week , and great news I get more hours starting next week i am going to feel like a millionare when my check is more then $78 a week and thats after taxes and OH guess what *MY INSURANCE*
And I dont think "serious" means actually give everyone a dollar, even though I would be willing to :) I think this forum is more about STOP by and check on people that are less foturnate *spelling* lol But the way I look at this QUIT being so Selfish and help everyone out no matter who they are or what kind of car they drive...oh by the way I am borrowing someones car right now cause I am saving to get my POS vehicle running again. And on really cold days I have to bundle up in my house even with the heat on and plastic on my windows *cause no help for me* and still freezing and paying a $200 a month gas bill. So before anyone criticizes anyone check your greedy self first.
PS God Bless All you Selfish inconsiderate people!
I don't remember saying anyone in this forum, I was speaking of the people that they were asking to give money too. If you work that's good for you but that doesn't mean everyone does, and Idc if you're black, white, or mexican. A lazy check collector is a lazy check collector and what I said goes to all races. We run a gas heater 24/7 non stop and last month our bill was like $80 and we have multiple people in the house.:/ Also before you call someone "greedy" you should think of the fact that I'm not obligated to "give" anyone anything, that doesn't make me greedy hell I give my change for charity. But if I work hard for my money and want to use it for myself instead of giving more handouts to the check collectors that's my obligation. Gimme gimme gimme, that's all anyone knows in this town.
Funny

Florissant, MO

#13 Feb 22, 2013
pointblank wrote:
Oh and talking about drug dealers have you ever thought that some of them are doing it because thats the only work they can find....hmmmm think about it this city does not have any jobs available for everyone in it.
And I am not saying that there would not be any drug dealing at all but I am saying that it would be easier if we had more jobs.
Also if kids in this place had something to do like a movie theater or rolling rink or even a bowling alley they would be on the streets as much and maybe become more productive citizens.
That is no excuse at all to break the law... you CAN find work IF you look. Problem is people are to lazy to look or don't make a good enough effort to get the job. I'm sure you have been to Wal-Mart anywhere and seen the dopes they hire, if some of them can get jobs anyone can. Also maybe if they weren't selling and doing drugs they could pass drug tests and background checks for good jobs and not have to settle for any less, doesn't take but a clean body, a good record, and a high school diploma/GED to get a factory job making over $10 an hour.
pointblank

Hayti, MO

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
That is no excuse at all to break the law... you CAN find work IF you look. Problem is people are to lazy to look or don't make a good enough effort to get the job. I'm sure you have been to Wal-Mart anywhere and seen the dopes they hire, if some of them can get jobs anyone can. Also maybe if they weren't selling and doing drugs they could pass drug tests and background checks for good jobs and not have to settle for any less, doesn't take but a clean body, a good record, and a high school diploma/GED to get a factory job making over $10 an hour.
I am not saying it is an excuse but dont pull that if you look hard enough you will find a job if you can pass a drug test or criminal background (Thank God I have a clean body and clean background) there is still not jobs available wow
All I am saying is everyone needs to Help each other and not down people for what they do or how they live look at ways you can help them, and I wish my gas bill was only $80 you must have a tight house then and keep your dollar you make just ask someone every now and then are you okay do you need something.
serious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Feb 22, 2013
the only reason i am drawing a check is i have worked every since iwas 15 got proof worked in anursing lifting people pulling people but enjoyed my job done it for about 15 years let you talk to my boss worked in a factory started out as a temp and worked up to be supervisour on 2nd shift ran 2 big plating meching run a coating line drove a fork got my licians you want to see them i have worked my a-- off the only thing the women did not get the pay men did so that is why us women are scraping by on what little we draw worked more than that you want more but i wasnt talking about some of these that sit on there and keep having babys for more stamps i got a raise and rent went up food stamps got cut that is what i mean it is tough on us that worked all our life and no i did not get no education because i left home because my father keep running his hands up my dress and tried messing with me so i left home and went to work
serious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Feb 22, 2013
poop it is people like you that make me sick

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#18 Feb 22, 2013
Congratulation!!!

This post was just to bring Ya'll to anger and to fight with each other.

It was to bring out Hate and it did.
pointblank

Hayti, MO

#19 Feb 22, 2013
I pay everyone who works for me $10 an hour and your right its hats to find anyone to help you so quit acting like this is only for bums I still say everyone needs to help everyone
Funny

Florissant, MO

#20 Feb 22, 2013
pointblank wrote:
I pay everyone who works for me $10 an hour and your right its hats to find anyone to help you so quit acting like this is only for bums I still say everyone needs to help everyone
If you say there is no work out there I'm sorry but you are dead wrong. Like the other man said you can find work; wash cars, clean houses, mow lawns, mcdonalds and walmart even factory jobs are ALWAYS hiring so don't even give me that. If you can't get a job then there is something about you they don't like, whether it is your application, resume, or work history (that's a big one). Even if you aren't able to find a job you can still find WORK. Like I said it's one thing to be charitable to those who need it and will use it in a structured way, it's another thing to give money to random people who can't get their sh-t together.
pointblank

Hayti, MO

#21 Feb 22, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say there is no work out there I'm sorry but you are dead wrong. Like the other man said you can find work; wash cars, clean houses, mow lawns, mcdonalds and walmart even factory jobs are ALWAYS hiring so don't even give me that. If you can't get a job then there is something about you they don't like, whether it is your application, resume, or work history (that's a big one). Even if you aren't able to find a job you can still find WORK. Like I said it's one thing to be charitable to those who need it and will use it in a structured way, it's another thing to give money to random people who can't get their sh-t together.
no I'm not wrong I know a few people hunting hard for a job the only issue they have is transportation and if your referring to me I have been at my job for 4 years 2 months and the job before that I W's there 10 years and they went out of business hmmmm yes jobs are hard to find
Okay enough about jobs this forum was about helping people out quit being such a buthole and think about it God gave you 2 hands one to help yourself and one to help others now I'm through maybe unless I'm called wrong again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High Price of Gas in c'ville 1 hr Not a Fan 89
People in Caruthersville 1 hr butterfly 1
another lawsuit 3 hr Dillinger 49
Brian Lanier 13 hr guest 1
young man seeking older woman (Nov '13) 13 hr tampabayallstar 46
Caruthersville "Buddy System" 16 hr lmao 11
garage 17 hr guest 9
Hayti Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hayti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hayti News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hayti

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions