yep

Memphis, TN

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Just wanted to say that I was in Caseys last week and while I was in there one of the workers ( the really big girl) was talking to her co worker about one of their other co workers. The language they were using was extremely vulgar and explicit. Its just ridiculous that you cant even go into a place of business and not hear F this B and F that S. Unbelievble, and I dont want to hear "Well thats Caruthersville for you" because thats not caruthersville, I can guarantee you none of the employees at The Store would talk that way. They would be gone in a heartbeat. So thats just caseys for you i guess
Really

United States

#2 Jun 18, 2013
Not surprising, I have heard them doing it too. Thing is they seem to have a high turnover rate, people don't stay there long as it is anyways, hard to fire quitters who don't care anyways.
yep

Malden, MO

#3 Jun 19, 2013
They're talking crap about someone every time I go in there. The big blonde girl was also at work one day and I tried to hand her my gas money and she finished typing a text message on her phone before she even acknowledged me speaking to her. Excuse me, but I have worked a few cashier jobs myself and ANYWHERE I worked would have had me fired if I was to be on my phone at any time. especially in front of a customer
Wrong Place

Dexter, MO

#4 Jun 19, 2013
This is the wrong place to be talking about it. You need to talk with the manager. If the manager is also as lacking in civility as these workers you heard, then go even higher. I too, am sick of hearing these heathen’s use this kind of despicable language.
local

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jun 19, 2013
I heard the "big" girl talkin about pork chops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth bust 1 hr Stop it 10
Bert Ellison (Jun '14) 9 hr Guest 34
Laughs on you 14 hr Friend 5
Ryan Willard Has Herpies 14 hr guest 8
Hospital 18 hr Guest 1
do u kno jray (Aug '10) Nov 29 Thomas Pride 18
Meeting a truck driver /in steele hayti holland Nov 28 Meow 10

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance