Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

This video said it all.

They do hate our county of democracy. They want and do pass sharia laws against women and the poor.

They do only want certain people to vote.

They want government to be ruled by legislation of religion as they interpret it.
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

I have to grant you that when liberals go all out to destroy someone or something without having to ever debate or discuss the message. Why discuss the message when you can cherry pick a few quotes of a few fanatics and tar the entire group in stead of have a serious discussion about the ideas proposed by that group. Ideas such as smaller government, less spending, and lowering taxes for all. Instead you would rather accept a 2% tax raise on everyone and continual redefining of terms.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Here's why. NOBODY from the tea party will come out and call the nuts out.

Smaller government, less spending, lower taxes, you can say that all day long but it's not true.

Why aren't you on here complaining about the raise the congress gets this year. Are how about all the millions of dollars from subsides that goes to members of congress, mostly all republicans, from the farm bill.

And because ya'll have nuts running for office that want and have passed laws against women.

How about government staying out of women's bedrooms. How about government NOT trying to tell women what forms of birth control to use. How about
government NOT passing laws to probe a woman vagina.

Why are ya'll trying to pass sharia laws on women?

The best people I know in this world are my wife and my two grown daughters. I will vote in the way to see that they have the freedoms they deserve.

I won't even start in on what ya'll want happen to the poor and the sick.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

And the tea party are big liars

But what the stumping GOP Senate candidate hadnít clarified, until asked by The Dallas Morning News this week, was that his father departed for the U.S. in 1957, more than a year before Fidel Castro came to power.

U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla. According to the Washington Post, Rubio said on three occasions since 2006 and on his official Senate website that his parents came to the U.S. after Castroís forces overthrew Batista in January 1959. They actually arrived here in May 1956, the Post said.
Commode Winston

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Rubio, the GOP male version of Sarah Palin
jesuswasliberal

Saint Clair, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

From what I can tell about the republican tea party is they define smaller government by cutting out all social programs unless you are white or rich. They want to deregulate businesses,banks,and wall street but further regulate a woman's vagina. In other words "stop spending my taxes but keep your hands off my government check"! No they don't want dirty air and water just stop spending money to make sure it is clean,after all we can trust all industries to dispose of waste properly...Yeah right.
Hey folks I'm a conservative and I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you,"VOTE FOR ME"!
trenchcoatgene

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Commode Winston wrote:
Rubio, the GOP male version of Sarah Palin
Gene,The c'ville democrat version of Jerry Sandusky

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Like all the catholic priest and bishops.
trenchcoatgene

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

catfish59 wrote:
Like all the catholic priest and bishops.
just the sicko ones, fish. Just the sicko ones. But you're on the right track.
Nobody got time for that

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

The Tea Party wants less Government for the exact same reasons burglars want less police.
I actually find it hilarious of anybody supporting the Tea Party that isn't a billionaire. That's what the Tea Party is all about. Helping the white and wealthy on the backs of the working and the poor.
Research the Koch brothers. Billionaires want everybody very poor except for "their" kind. If people have no unemployment benefits ,social security, no unions. or any kind if healthcare. It will force people to work for penny's on the dollar.
Look at the big picture!
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Catfish, I never knew you were in the inner sanctum of the Tea Party so you know so much about the truth and about how this or that is a lie.

This is a perfect case of what I have been saying. Why have to deal with issues when you can simply attack and destroy the group through personal attacks. Once the character assassination has started, you all preach it to each other saying the same points and never once trying to seek the truth for yourself. That's too hard, it is easier to be in lock step.

This just in: All liberals are herding up and running to jump into the sea 300 feet below the cliff. Hurry and get in line now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

John Doe wrote:
Catfish, I never knew you were in the inner sanctum of the Tea Party so you know so much about the truth and about how this or that is a lie.
This is a perfect case of what I have been saying. Why have to deal with issues when you can simply attack and destroy the group through personal attacks. Once the character assassination has started, you all preach it to each other saying the same points and never once trying to seek the truth for yourself. That's too hard, it is easier to be in lock step.
This just in: All liberals are herding up and running to jump into the sea 300 feet below the cliff. Hurry and get in line now.
Blah Blah Blah - SOS, same old song.

You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you up side the head.

You telling me that there hasn't been laws passed against women right? You telling me that ya'll didn't have a bunch of stupid people saying stupid stuff.

NOBODY and I mean NOBODY preaches like you do jd.

If you think I care that you think I preach - I don't.

One tea party meeting was enough for me. I do have old friends that are tea bagger and love to talk.
guest ii

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

John Doe wrote:
Its only personal when it offends you because of your love of hating the govt and supporting a movement based solely on hatred.
stinkbaitgene

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

guest ii wrote:
<quoted text>
Its only personal when it offends you because of your love of hating the govt and supporting a movement based solely on hatred.
that's funny coming from a racist hatefilled scumbag like you Gene.
Commode Winston

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality has set in. CW has finally lost it. Maybe you should blow the dust off that bible CW and ask God for forgiveness and post some scripture in this thread since you've called people every name under the sun including "child molesters" and "ex cons" of people you dont even know.

Folks we all have opinions and most of them differ but this has gotten to the point where its scary.
Nothing wrong with arguing a good argument about politics but CW, also known as "guest" or he changes his moniker but still has a "Steele" IP location has made this into a immoral matter or disgust. CW, I hope your daughter finds out how her father is a immature jackass behind a computer.

“People Need To Chill”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

John Doe wrote:
I have to grant you that when liberals go all out to destroy someone or something without having to ever debate or discuss the message. Why discuss the message when you can cherry pick a few quotes of a few fanatics and tar the entire group in stead of have a serious discussion about the ideas proposed by that group. Ideas such as smaller government, less spending, and lowering taxes for all. Instead you would rather accept a 2% tax raise on everyone and continual redefining of terms.
The same can be said for both Republican and Democrat conservatives. So your rant is supportive of what measure the Tea Party promotes? All I have read and seen is the Tea Party is a bitter angry pill that people have choked on into believing to swallow their beliefs.
The movement will die down because they have no focus on the future of America. Their only agenda is to become more angry and bitter and they run with that. I posted in another topic that it would be good advice for the Tea Party to merge with Libertarians. Thats probably the best motive for them today.
jesuswasliberal

Saint Clair, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

I used to think a third or even a fourth party would be helpful but it looks like that just screws up the vote for anyone.
The tea party was doomed from the beginning when it was hijacked by right wing extremist like Sarah"slutty flight attendant" Palin,Sean"broke record"Hannity, and Glenn"Adolf"Beck.

Funny how all of a sudden the south is outraged over spending the minute a black president is elected huh?
Commode Winston

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

jesuswasliberal wrote:
I used to think a third or even a fourth party would be helpful but it looks like that just screws up the vote for anyone.
The tea party was doomed from the beginning when it was hijacked by right wing extremist like Sarah"slutty flight attendant" Palin,Sean"broke record"Hannity, and Glenn"Adolf"Beck.
Funny how all of a sudden the south is outraged over spending the minute a black president is elected huh?
Well basically it all boils down to just that. Never once did you hear the racist rednecks revolt about spending until Obama the first black president got elected. Nope, you just read where Obama was a Muslim, Obama had no US birth certificate, Obama was the Anti Christ, Obama was a terrorist.

People like CW cant help the way they are. They were raised to be a racist. Take the city of Cooter where CW is from, or so he says He lies more than a politician). The school has never recognized MLK day as a federal holiday. Nor does the school recognize black history month. He was raised a racist by racist parents and probably has racist kids.
Gene

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

The only person I know who hates people because of the color of their skin is me...Gene

And I hate the tea party because they want me to register and Don't think my drunkenness is a disease.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Hayti Forum right now

Search the Hayti Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
school clothes 13 min Guest 6
Mayor Rick Davis Dead? 25 min Really 7
votech 2002-2003 30 min guest 2
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr guest 95,407
Obama Cleans Up GOP Immigration Mess! 1 hr guest 10
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 9 hr CLUE 6,909
school supplies 10 hr BABIIFACE 4
•••
•••
•••
Hayti Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hayti Jobs

•••