First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lippy

Sikeston, MO

#41 May 16, 2013
Just heard someone talkin bout how those dudes didn't do it. What errybody know?
duh

Caruthersville, MO

#42 May 17, 2013
Dont you know already.... everybody is innocent! I don't know myself but I am sure there was some type of evidence linking them directly to the case or how else did they come up with their names, now don't get me wrong I know it wouldn't be the first time that names were pulled out of the sky because the police are mad about not being able to catch them up, and I know that innocent people go to prison everyday for things they didn't do all because they don't have the money to hire a real attorney to fight for them, so they plea out because if not they are going to rot. In this case I don't figure they are just making up the names. Just my opinion.
knew the children

Kennett, MO

#44 May 22, 2013
THETRUTH wrote:
Carlton you know how the system works, you go out and commit a heinous crime and they give you free room and board for the rest of your life. I wish it were like it is in other countries where punishment means blood, limbs, or some other body part are shed in lieu of you not doing the same thing again. These 3 punks will spend whatever time they get with a place to sleep, shower, eat and even get to see their families while Mr. Maxwell's family will never get to see him again. You wonder why there are so many repeat offenders it is because of the lack of punishment dealt per crime committed.
so true..........oversea's u o a crime and u pay the same way..........I knew his children and I had met him and his wife once......very nice ppl that took care of their kids and didn't bother no one....stupid a** ppl need to shut up about this man and sendprayers to his wife and 3 children who will have to grow up without their father........as for ur comment,i think they need harsher punishments for someone killing someone........ppl spend more time in jail for stealing a candy bar than they do for MURDER........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Devin Reeves wife 23 min guest 3
Zach Hollins 3 hr Guest 2
Knox's coming back 6 hr Honestly 7
body found 7 hr Be respectful 19
good times in hayti (Feb '07) 18 hr a mother 299
Hayti police officer Wed Pemiscovian 7
Summers (May '10) Tue Old frd of Sam 16
More from around the web

Hayti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE