Just wondering

United States

#21 May 12, 2013
blessed wrote:
His name is Rodney "Rocco" Maxwell. & he was a husband & father of 3 children.. A hard working employee of Trinity Industries in Caruthersville, MO. One who is well respected by many & will trully be missed.

Did he have any siblings?
Friend

Caruthersville, MO

#22 May 12, 2013
You people who are saying Rodney did drugs or was a dealer, You are all stupid and did not know him at all, This young man did not do drugs at all, He has a hard working man, a father, a husband, someone that was respected, he worked hard along with his wife to scrimp and save to buy a nice home a place to raise 3 children and able to drive nice vehicles and have nice things, now someone who probable never worked and is a low down nasty scum of the earth took him away from everyone who cared for him, He was a decent man who i cared for, a friend who i never heard say a bad word and now his family is lost without him, i hope that the scum is caught and soon, im sure someone knows who did this, please come forward so this family can have some closer, they are going through hell right now,God please keep your arms tightly around this family, bless you Maxwell family, you are loved !!
whoCaresimrandom

United States

#23 May 12, 2013
Wats done in the dark will come to light who eva done that ish need to tell the truth,it will set yoe petty azz free! my condolences to the maxwell family and hys wife!! r.i.h. Bruh.
Friend

Bernie, MO

#24 May 13, 2013
This is just Terrible

“GOP Redistribution is Fascism”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#25 May 14, 2013
Will Pemiscot ever give any thug the death penalty or is there some kind of aversion here to true justice? I've seen pedophiles walk after three years and brutal wife killers paroled. I could be mistaken but I've never seen a death penalty case here. I at least hope the perps get life without parole.
THETRUTH

Saint Louis, MO

#26 May 14, 2013
Carlton you know how the system works, you go out and commit a heinous crime and they give you free room and board for the rest of your life. I wish it were like it is in other countries where punishment means blood, limbs, or some other body part are shed in lieu of you not doing the same thing again. These 3 punks will spend whatever time they get with a place to sleep, shower, eat and even get to see their families while Mr. Maxwell's family will never get to see him again. You wonder why there are so many repeat offenders it is because of the lack of punishment dealt per crime committed.
know for sure

East Saint Louis, IL

#27 May 14, 2013
THETRUTH wrote:
Carlton you know how the system works, you go out and commit a heinous crime and they give you free room and board for the rest of your life. I wish it were like it is in other countries where punishment means blood, limbs, or some other body part are shed in lieu of you not doing the same thing again. These 3 punks will spend whatever time they get with a place to sleep, shower, eat and even get to see their families while Mr. Maxwell's family will never get to see him again. You wonder why there are so many repeat offenders it is because of the lack of punishment dealt per crime committed.
What goes around comes around! Drug dealers should all be shot and thats exactly what he was!
just me

Caruthersville, MO

#28 May 14, 2013
who cares one more coon dead GREAT JOB don't give them life give them another clip let them kill each other off it will save a lot of work for the klan
Lmao

United States

#29 May 14, 2013
Just me ima white boy an I bet a dollar to a hole in a donut you won't put your name on here pu ss a ss.
Justsayin

Caruthersville, MO

#30 May 14, 2013
I'm curious "know for sure" Have you PERSONALLY witnessed Rocco engaged in a drug deal. I bet not. Rocco was a great person in many ways. It would do you good to take head of your own comment. What goes around certainly does comes around. Remember that when yours comes around!! RIP Rocco, you will be missed!
just me

Caruthersville, MO

#31 May 15, 2013
what a retard read what you just posted punk where is your name your momma should have swallowed your punk a*S

“GOP Redistribution is Fascism”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#32 May 15, 2013
know for sure wrote:
<quoted text>
What goes around comes around! Drug dealers should all be shot and thats exactly what he was!
I've talked to people who know him and was told that many in his neighborhood accused him of being a drug dealer simply because he had nice things... because he worked hard and made good money. Sad and pathetic if true.

Oklahoma City, OK

#33 May 15, 2013
Carlton McLemore wrote:
Will Pemiscot ever give any thug the death penalty or is there some kind of aversion here to true justice? I've seen pedophiles walk after three years and brutal wife killers paroled. I could be mistaken but I've never seen a death penalty case here. I at least hope the perps get life without parole.
I agree! Pemiscot County is weak on punishment! It takes the Prosecuting Attorney to seek the death penalty in the first place and I've never known them to
Lmao

Springfield, MO

#34 May 15, 2013
Who kiltem
Jackiehicks

Springfield, MO

#35 May 15, 2013
An jus me I ain't gotta put my name, Mfer, you don't wanna know me, or my people. I ain't the one talking sh it bout coloreds in a town that is 85% black. I was jus stating the fact you won't put your name on here, cause your a lil scared female dog in heat.
willow

Caruthersville, MO

#36 May 15, 2013
Carlton McLemore wrote:
Hi Carleton, if you want to see how justice is handed out in this town, read todays Democrat Argus. A bleck man in this county was sentenced to 30 years for stabbing another man, the victim is still alive. A white man killed a 2 year old child, was sentenced to 2nd degree murder and got 20 years in prison. Go figure.

Saint Louis, MO

#37 May 16, 2013
from what i've seen in this court syster.....you get more time for injuring someone than killing them. its a crying shame.
Past criminal history

Euless, TX

#38 May 16, 2013
Past criminal history plays a large part in the sentencing phase. One of the guys arrested has already been convicted of unlawful use of fire arm and burglary so he'll at least get life in prison for his role in this crime.
from work

Caruthersville, MO

#39 May 16, 2013
We knew u rocko. A man with so much love n pride for his family, a grade A fitter, a sports nut, a smile and always a story to lighten our work. We remember everyday-a story about the family, a silly expression, rehashing a game or a player, so many things- our heavy hearts morn with and for your family-love and prayers, from work.

Oklahoma City, OK

#40 May 16, 2013
They don't throw the book at anyone in this county...black or white!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Talk Politics In Topix? 1 hr Anthony Trumbil 1
steele police 5 hr citizen 16
penny and tami 8 hr guest 23
To the 9 Dictators of Caruthersville You Have B... 9 hr guest 17
really cindy d and randy r Mar 1 LOL MEAN GUY 19
Bobby Watkins For Mayor (Feb '07) Feb 27 Citizen 449
Jim's Feb 27 wow 1
Hayti Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hayti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:04 am PST

NFL 6:04AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NBC Sports 4:30 AM
Albert Haynesworth to Ndamukong Suh: Do your research on suitors