Apartments for Rent in the Steele/Coo...

Apartments for Rent in the Steele/Cooter/Holland area

Posted in the Hayti Forum

Curious

Memphis, TN

#1 May 10, 2013
Apartments for Rent in the Steele/Cooter/Holland area
DLW

Paris, TN

#2 May 17, 2013
Where at? How much? Do you accept pets?
hello

Searcy, AR

#3 Jun 21, 2013
im looking for a 2 bedroom for me and my 2 girls can u tell me how much they are please we live out of state at this time if you could give a num to where i can get a hold of some one that would be good thank u so much
lol

Dexter, MO

#4 Jun 21, 2013
I think they were inquiring not advertising LOL
Just wondering

Steele, MO

#5 Jun 21, 2013
Anyone know of any in this shitty area?
shanelle

Kansas City, MO

#7 Jun 23, 2013
Good luck. I was was a long time renter but our little community of houses got plowed under for rice. A watched as they rolled up in their expensive trucks and cut down a grove of trees with trunks 6 feet across. Couldnt even find just a half acre for under 10000. Seems more and more places being plowed under and less places to live now. We just decided to move up north where he can still make the same money but land dont cost so much

Trumann, AR

#8 Jun 23, 2013
shanelle wrote:
Good luck. I was was a long time renter but our little community of houses got plowed under for rice. A watched as they rolled up in their expensive trucks and cut down a grove of trees with trunks 6 feet across. Couldnt even find just a half acre for under 10000. Seems more and more places being plowed under and less places to live now. We just decided to move up north where he can still make the same money but land dont cost so much
Smart decision!
alcs

United States

#10 Sep 4, 2013
I just want you to know about a site that helped me find the place i was looking for and i was hoping it may be of some help to you too. They have rooms, houses, apartments, and sublets for rent on there site. So if you havent found a place yet on craigslist give this site a try.
https://www.roomster.com/app/ezroommatefind
hope this helps you as it has for me :) have a nice day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Contractors 20 hr Guest 10
sandy dent 21 hr concerned 3
Kristen Wright Thu been there 11
thief Thu hoss 24
johnnie. hudson Jun 22 Please 28
free kittens Jun 22 guest 3
Patty Anns Jun 16 Golden bomb 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages