Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#21 Mar 21, 2013
Oh please,.. go ahead and do the usual typical conservative "TEA BILL" thing and "JUDGE" a person for speaking their opinion.

It just digs under that paper thin skin that I know the real you don't it?

You people's problem is you refuse to allow counter point opinions fired right back at you. YOU opened the door when you post politics and religion in here, and expect the entire viewing public to all agree with your views.

When someone thinks differently, LOOK WHAT YOU ALL DO! I'm name called, I'm judged, I'm insulted, I'm called a "CHILD MOLESTER" by certain ones of you for speaking my mind?????

If this is the "Tea Billy" conservative gov't they want, I'll vote Democrat every damn time from this point on then!

I love how you people try to flip you're accusations on people when in FACT, the accusations you try to flip you all are guilty of. LOL

May work on some folks Play Doe, not on me.
Thats what really bothers all you.

“People Need To Chill”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#22 Mar 21, 2013
Gene, I agree with your assessment on John Doe and Comrade. You think you would have figured by now that they are only here for stirring the pot. If they actually cared as much as they would expect the readers to believe, they would be writing their congressman, writing the president, voicing their opinion the proper ways instead of hiding behind a computer and beating their chest.
fedup

Bellevue, WA

#23 Mar 21, 2013
what happened in benghazi is no worse than what happened to the twin towers, or at pearl harbor.the leaders of this country will stop at nothing to get what they want kill anyone they want and as many.they will cover up what they want to protect their ass.pear harbor didnt have to happen but fdr wanted to get in the war with eroupe.so he ordered all the planes to be arranged so they could'nt take off.the twin towers would'nt come down by just the planes hitting them so they had explosives placed in the buildings to make them come down.and they had to bring down building 7 cause that was the cia headcourters to get rid of any evidence .i put all the blame on bush for all the lives that was lost on 9/11 and he is sitting at home without a care in the world.
fedup

Bellevue, WA

#25 Mar 21, 2013
obama will no more be held accountable for what goes on than any other president before him.bush is responsible for thouands of deaths why does'nt anybody go after him? because there isnt a damn thing we can do about it.
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#26 Mar 21, 2013
The let constantly goes after Bush and blames him for everything and I think that includes the sinking of the Titanic and the killing of Cock Robin, using those attacks as a smoke screen to protect Obama
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#27 Mar 21, 2013
John Doe wrote:
The let constantly goes after Bush and blames him for everything and I think that includes the sinking of the Titanic and the killing of Cock Robin, using those attacks as a smoke screen to protect Obama
What are you? Blindly in love ??????

Ask any poll, ask any person with a open mind, not some narrow minded religious fanatic and they will ALL tell you Bush was the worst president EVER!!!!!!!!! How many more years will you live in denial Play Doe? Obama isnt the greatest, and I dont care for all his policies but by God he's a lot better than that lying son of a bitch that spent over 2 years on vacation in Crawford Texas. Yea they guy actually only worked 5.5 years of his 8 year term.
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#28 Mar 21, 2013
Plus killed almost 4500 troops and over 30,000 wounded over OIL!

My best friend served there. Army, MD Cardiologist. He told me when he came home, this was the biggest cluster f-uck in the history of US Military. Said they were expendable assets. The reason Iraqi insurgents was because they wanted the US out of Iraq. We got Saddam now leave us alone. But no Cheney Rummy and W had one goal in mind for this. Secure the flow of precious oil. They all should be held countable for war crimes ALL of them.
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#30 Mar 22, 2013
Gene wrote:
Plus killed almost 4500 troops and over 30,000 wounded over OIL!
My best friend served there. Army, MD Cardiologist. He told me when he came home, this was the biggest cluster f-uck in the history of US Military. Said they were expendable assets. The reason Iraqi insurgents was because they wanted the US out of Iraq. We got Saddam now leave us alone. But no Cheney Rummy and W had one goal in mind for this. Secure the flow of precious oil. They all should be held countable for war crimes ALL of them.
Gene,

I have never understood how you know so much about what goes on in the minds of others. The decision to enter Iraq was a joint one, supported by Democrats and alike. I have proven that. Yet you ignore that and instead you keep pushing that it was all Republican and it was all about oil. Those are two things you can never prove.
and with that said

Apo, AE

#31 Mar 28, 2013
Gene wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like people like you keep bringing up Clinton
And this is your response. Clearly this means you have nothing in return to what I posted.
and with that said

Apo, AE

#32 Mar 28, 2013
Gene wrote:
It doesn't matter what comes out of this tragedy. People you all want Obama's head on a platter. Then what? Biden? Who you going to blame then? Lord knows you idiots will never take responsibility for anything you wanted or caused. The truth of the whole matter besides what happened in Benghazi is because its Obama and he's black its immediately his personal fault. Do I blame Bush for Iraq war? No I blamed him for knee jerk reactions without further intel. One thing I have to give Obama credit with is patience. You make knee jerk reactions just to appease the people you make mistakes IE: Bush and NO WMD in Iraq.
Regardless though you all have Obama hung and crucified because of your hatred for the guy. OK lets see you take the job if you think your all in the know? Hell, I'll vote for any of you. But when you mess up dont come crying to me on who to blame.
There were no knee jerk reactions to the Iraq war. Bad intel or not, it wasn't just Bush who trotted us off to war, he had the backing of both parties of Congress.....that would be both Democrats and Republicans....who saw the same info and gave Bush their blessing to go and do it. No one seems to remember all of that.

But again i say, whether or not everyone got the right info to go into Iraq, this has nothing to do with what happened in Benghazi. There several messages, before and during the attack that have the appearance of being.....well the best word is....ignored.

I know for a fact that if this was a Republican president, you would be singing a different tune. And we all know that the mouth piece of the administration, better known as the mainstream media, would be doing hundreds of stories on this, if again, this had been a Republican president.

And all of this does matter. You know it does and the administration knows it does or they would be more open and candid about all of this. If they honestly believe there was nothing wrong with how they responded to the Benghazi case, then why all the secrecy? Why hiding survivors? Why won't Obama tell us what he knew...when did he find out...what were his instructions as commander in chief? So don't kid yourself, this is important.

So you can go ahead and huff all you want about going after the imperial president just becasue he is a black....doesn't matter to me, but truth be told, the imperial president needs to answer for this.

Anyway, you can dry those tears because not enough people on Capital Hill either have the testicular fortitude to do anything about it....and...there are the ones who are lock step right behind the administration. So chances are this will all just go away
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#33 Mar 28, 2013
and with that said

Regrettably, this will be read through mental filters and come out on as a personal attack on Obama and you will be called racist. The left has done a wonderful job of convincing the rank and file that anyone who speaks out against Obama's policies is a racist who is personally attacking Obama.

There is one thing you said that I disagree with. You said that the president needs to answer for what appears to be people ignoring the messages from Libya and Benghazi. The truth is, we don't know for sure what happened. What we need is a full and impartial investigation, something like a grand jury, to affix the blame where it belongs and when that that has been, then those involved can be charged and punished.

Regrettably, it will never happen. We still don't know the full story on Fast and Furious and when the press coverage ended, all efforts to learn the truth ended as well.
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#34 Mar 28, 2013
Oh i forgot to say one more thing. Watch for the spin and twist and attempts to divert the conversation away from the base question.

“Radical Islam! Radical Islam! ”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#35 Mar 29, 2013
Well, it’s been 5 months now. Obama has been re-elected. What would it hurt to hear from some of the Benghazi survivors? Most of their wounds should have healed by now. I’m sure some have a story to tell. The administration has no right keeping the truth from us. Those who think he is guilty of treason and murder will not chance their minds and those who think he hung the moon wouldn’t care if he personally fired the mortars and threw the grenades and firebombs.

And since minds will most likely not change, why not let the truth be known and get it over with? As long as there is a cover up, as long as people who were there are not allowed to speak, as long as Obama and Hillary say “What difference does it make anyway” it will not be over.

Sooner or later a survivor will get free and tell the true story. The special ops guys who selflessly gave their lives to save Ambassador Stevens will someday be treated as heroes by the American people, with or without the help of this pathetic Muslim loving administration. The middle name “Hussein” should have been a tip-off something was amiss about this guy.
guest

Caruthersville, MO

#36 Mar 29, 2013
So if Obama's middle name was "Jesus" that would be entirely different then? What a ugly comment to make about someone simply because their name is of ethnic origin. You're a horrible human being for even making that comment. You need to shut up and stay off Topix! All I ever read from you is ugly negative comments because your bitter because Obama won. Well I didnt vote for the guy either election but I dont judge him because of his name. But I guess some people like you do. Those are the ones who accuse others when in fact they are guilty by association. Racist jerk!
and with that said

Apo, AE

#37 Mar 29, 2013
John Doe wrote:
and with that said
Regrettably, this will be read through mental filters and come out on as a personal attack on Obama and you will be called racist. The left has done a wonderful job of convincing the rank and file that anyone who speaks out against Obama's policies is a racist who is personally attacking Obama.
There is one thing you said that I disagree with. You said that the president needs to answer for what appears to be people ignoring the messages from Libya and Benghazi. The truth is, we don't know for sure what happened. What we need is a full and impartial investigation, something like a grand jury, to affix the blame where it belongs and when that that has been, then those involved can be charged and punished.
Regrettably, it will never happen. We still don't know the full story on Fast and Furious and when the press coverage ended, all efforts to learn the truth ended as well.
You're right. We don't know what happened, hence my phrasing it that it has the appearance of being ignored. It is doubtful we will ever find out what anyone knew during that time. This should thrill the leftists and their drones. The Senate won't touch it since it is Democrat controlled and lock step behind the administration, and the House won't do much either because of feckless GOP leadership. But it doesn't have to stop us all from speculating.

And let the leftists call me a racist. It really doesn't worry me any. Sure the leftists have effectively used it in the past, but it has been so heavily used anymore, that I don't believe anyone takes it serious. Kind of like the little boy who cried wolf too many times.

John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#38 Mar 29, 2013
I would like to see a serious bi-partisan commission to be formed from moderates on the left and the right and have them investigate Benghazi
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#39 Mar 29, 2013
Another bi-partisan comment from Pillsbury Doe boy who never asks the right winged anything, just blames it all on the left always.

John Doe your full of shit
J L Trumbill

United States

#40 Mar 29, 2013
John Doe lies worse than politicians
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#41 Mar 30, 2013
J L Trumbill wrote:
John Doe lies worse than politicians
What have I said that is a lie? That I'd like to see a bi-partisan commission of moderates to investigate Benghazi so that we can have the full and total unvarnished truth instead of what we have now?
J L Trumbill

United States

#42 Mar 30, 2013
If you're typing you're lying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Off-Road Park/Rough Country Suspension? 33 min rzr 2
MSHP investigating Caruthersville city employee 1 hr Citizen 2
Obama threatens to shoot down Israeli jets 3 hr catfish59 17
really cindy d and randy r Sun LOL MEAN GUY 19
Bobby Watkins For Mayor (Feb '07) Feb 27 Citizen 449
Jim's Feb 27 wow 1
How many females in hayti are missing wit Solo ... Feb 27 wtf 4

Winter Storm Warning for Pemiscot County was issued at March 03 at 2:08AM CST

Hayti Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hayti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:08 am PST

NBC Sports 9:08AM
Kendall Langford visiting the defensive tackle-less Lions today
Bleacher Report 9:28 AM
Kendall Langford: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent DT
Bleacher Report 4:11 PM
Titans Release Bernard Pollard
NFL 4:12 PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard
NFL 6:04 AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude