Administration "HIDES" Benghazi survivors...

Posted in the Hayti Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 59 Comments Last updated Apr 17, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
AlvinTostig

Steele, MO

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Congressman Jason Chaffetz (R- UT) Has been “thwarted” by the State Department from seeing any Americans who survived the deadly attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi. Many people forget that there were Americans who survived the Benghazi attack, some of whom were badly injured and are still recovering.

“My understanding is that we still have some people in the hospital. I’d like to visit with them and wish them nothing but the best but the State Department has seen it unfit for me to know who those people are—or even how many there are,” Rep. Chaffetz said. I don’t know who they are. I don’t know where they live. I don’t know what state they’re from. I don’t even know how many there are. It doesn’t seem right to me.

“This is so patently different than any other experience I’ve had. Unfortunately, people have been killed and maimed and in harm’s way in Afghanistan and Iraq and in points beyond. It’s typically been the case that they would release those names but in this case, they won’t. My challenge is to the media. You try and figure it out. They won’t let Congress know. They won’t seem to let the media know either.”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 13, 2012
That could be because those who didn't (or wouldn't) give the order for the rescue troops to deploy, know they are guilty of murder. The last thing this administration wants is a bunch of injured americans questioning them about why they let it happen, why the administration threw them under the bus. Was it political? Did the muslum religion and sympathies of the president play a part?

I'll bet a lot of brain washing is being done along with mending bullet wounds.
alan

Livonia, LA

#3 Mar 17, 2013
the obama administration has been lying and hiding benghazi info from the public since it happened!clinton says so what and then we are finally told there were suvivors?now these suvivors cant speak to anyone but the feds?the feds dont want the public to know squat about this and want to be sure the suvivors are threatened enough to never speak!they will be held like prisoners until the feds are sure of what they may say?the feds know that the public has a short memory(remember fort hood killings work place violence)and will forget about benghazi if they can keep it quiet long enough!the chickenshit liberal main stream media wont report on it and keep it out of the headlines so it will be mostly forgotten?the obama administration is taking our freedom in small steps and the liberals are too stupid to see it?
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Hilary said it best when she lost her temper during a congressional hearing:

What does it matter why?

I guess she has never read her Tzun Tzu
alan

Livonia, LA

#5 Mar 17, 2013
speaking of main stream media-the benghazi attack and deaths of americans plus benghazi suvivors isnt worth reporting on to them?they cant report on anything that might make obama look bad?they can report on what dress michelle is to wear and where obama plays golf at?the msm is the most chickenshit liberal news org.ever!they treat the public as if they will always be too stupid to see that they are not a reporting outlet to the public but are reporting agency of the whitehouse!!wake up people to the msm?
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#6 Mar 17, 2013
Alan, do you per chance mean the MSNBC?

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7 Mar 19, 2013
I see where the new Sec. State has visited with some of the Benghazi survivors. I don't guess the administration is convinced they're all brainwashed enough to - tow the line - the administration wants them to tow yet. Just how long does it take to brainwash someone these days? I hope no harm comes to any of them.

We still no public appearance or statements by the survivors to the American people.

This is what happens when the main stream media becomes part of the administration. No investigations into wrong doing. Only good news is reported to the adoring sheeple.
Commode Winston

Caruthersville, MO

#8 Mar 19, 2013
Comrade if anyone knows about brain washing it would be you. Look what the Bush administration did on you!

So why do you never post about WMD's the Bush administration claimed Iraq and Saddam Hussein were harboring? Sure he had chemical weapons, no WMD's like nukes that W and the boys claimed he had.

In light of Benghazi, do the words "BAD INTEL" mean anything to you? No? Brainwashed.
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#9 Mar 19, 2013
Comrade, we have no idea why Kerry visited some of the survivors and we won't until we can learn who the survivors were, where they are and if they will talk to the media.
Commode. I don't thing Benghazi had anything to do with bad intelligence. I think Benghazi was about a complete failure of this administration to listen to the people on site. The administration ignored requests for more security and several other requests by Chris Stevens and his staff. The night of the attack, I honestly believe that calls for help were ignored.
I do know two things. After hearing and studying what facts that we have and after looking at what we know about the situation, things just don't add up.
I am expecting some sort of an attack from you or others about what I have said but please, for a change, could you just study up on the situation and make some intelligence, logical comments?
guest

Steele, MO

#10 Mar 19, 2013
Even though things don't add up, I don't think those responsible will ever be held accountable. If it had been my husband or brother killed I would be doing everything possible to find out the truth.
Commode Doe

Caruthersville, MO

#11 Mar 19, 2013
John Doe wrote:
Comrade, we have no idea why Kerry visited some of the survivors and we won't until we can learn who the survivors were, where they are and if they will talk to the media.
Commode. I don't thing Benghazi had anything to do with bad intelligence. I think Benghazi was about a complete failure of this administration to listen to the people on site. The administration ignored requests for more security and several other requests by Chris Stevens and his staff. The night of the attack, I honestly believe that calls for help were ignored.
I do know two things. After hearing and studying what facts that we have and after looking at what we know about the situation, things just don't add up.
I am expecting some sort of an attack from you or others about what I have said but please, for a change, could you just study up on the situation and make some intelligence, logical comments?
Of course you dont believe! Its about Obama isnt it, so regardless what facts you have as for now or in the future you wont believe anything because its about yours and Comrades racial hatred of Obama.....No WMD's over 4000 lives lost and thats ok? You're full of shit Doe and you know it. You and your racist buddy Comrade only come here when the talk is cheap and repeat what Fox News tells you. You remind me of that goofy idiot Steve Doocy and his idiot son who both are Fox zombies.
Commode Doe

Caruthersville, MO

#12 Mar 19, 2013
guest wrote:
Even though things don't add up, I don't think those responsible will ever be held accountable. If it had been my husband or brother killed I would be doing everything possible to find out the truth.
Hon? LMAO
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#13 Mar 20, 2013
Commode Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you dont believe! Its about Obama isnt it, so regardless what facts you have as for now or in the future you wont believe anything because its about yours and Comrades racial hatred of Obama.....No WMD's over 4000 lives lost and thats ok? You're full of shit Doe and you know it. You and your racist buddy Comrade only come here when the talk is cheap and repeat what Fox News tells you. You remind me of that goofy idiot Steve Doocy and his idiot son who both are Fox zombies.
Okay Commode, it's time for you to prove I am a racist. Opposition of Obama's policies does not make a racist. I once cited on here on here over 5 different, nonpartisan and left wing sources that made references to WMD's being in Iraq and you, with all of the left, conveniently ignore the facts.

You do realize that you can over play the race card, don't you? If you don't I suggest you familiarize yourself with the story of the boy who cried wolf.

I heard an interesting joke the other day and you are the epitome of that joke.

How do you become a racist?

Defeat a liberal in an argument.
and with that said

Apo, AE

#14 Mar 20, 2013
Commode Winston wrote:
Comrade if anyone knows about brain washing it would be you. Look what the Bush administration did on you!
So why do you never post about WMD's the Bush administration claimed Iraq and Saddam Hussein were harboring? Sure he had chemical weapons, no WMD's like nukes that W and the boys claimed he had.
In light of Benghazi, do the words "BAD INTEL" mean anything to you? No? Brainwashed.
Hey all....notice when you guys hit a nerve the leftists always bring up Saddam Hussain and WMDs. The main problem with this post is misinformation that he spews out to try and deflect. Bush may or may not have had bad intel, but there was no bad intel in the Benghazi case. Repeated messages to the State Dept from the Ambassador prior to the attack that they needed more security, messages reported to the State Dept that the attack was in progress and not a finger was lifted to release military assets within striking distance to help out. This isn't bad info.....this is bad leadership and a total disregard for human life....human lives that were serving under this administration. And what was the main reason these survivors were secreted away right after all this happened? Well shucks folks, this could have effected the king's reelection. Now they are still being held in secret....and I speculate they will be until after the administration sees what happens after the mid-term elections....can't let these folks do interviews and such just in case the Republicans take control of both houses or let them possibly influence the outcome of the mid-term elections....that might mean impeachment hearings.
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#15 Mar 20, 2013
and with that said wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey all....notice when you guys hit a nerve the leftists always bring up Saddam Hussain and WMDs. The main problem with this post is misinformation that he spews out to try and deflect. Bush may or may not have had bad intel, but there was no bad intel in the Benghazi case. Repeated messages to the State Dept from the Ambassador prior to the attack that they needed more security, messages reported to the State Dept that the attack was in progress and not a finger was lifted to release military assets within striking distance to help out. This isn't bad info.....this is bad leadership and a total disregard for human life....human lives that were serving under this administration. And what was the main reason these survivors were secreted away right after all this happened? Well shucks folks, this could have effected the king's reelection. Now they are still being held in secret....and I speculate they will be until after the administration sees what happens after the mid-term elections....can't let these folks do interviews and such just in case the Republicans take control of both houses or let them possibly influence the outcome of the mid-term elections....that might mean impeachment hearings.
Just like people like you keep bringing up Clinton
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#16 Mar 20, 2013
John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Commode, it's time for you to prove I am a racist. Opposition of Obama's policies does not make a racist. I once cited on here on here over 5 different, nonpartisan and left wing sources that made references to WMD's being in Iraq and you, with all of the left, conveniently ignore the facts.
You do realize that you can over play the race card, don't you? If you don't I suggest you familiarize yourself with the story of the boy who cried wolf.
I heard an interesting joke the other day and you are the epitome of that joke.
How do you become a racist?
Defeat a liberal in an argument.
I dont have to prove anything to you. Thats my opinion of you, dont like it? Oh well.....grow thicker skin then. Plus, the facts are there for anyone with an open mind to read that your hatred of Obama goes beyond politics Doe. Blaming a president for everything, those are the same words people like you said about people when they blamed Bush for everything. How does it feel now Doe?
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#17 Mar 20, 2013
It doesn't matter what comes out of this tragedy. People you all want Obama's head on a platter. Then what? Biden? Who you going to blame then? Lord knows you idiots will never take responsibility for anything you wanted or caused. The truth of the whole matter besides what happened in Benghazi is because its Obama and he's black its immediately his personal fault. Do I blame Bush for Iraq war? No I blamed him for knee jerk reactions without further intel. One thing I have to give Obama credit with is patience. You make knee jerk reactions just to appease the people you make mistakes IE: Bush and NO WMD in Iraq.

Regardless though you all have Obama hung and crucified because of your hatred for the guy. OK lets see you take the job if you think your all in the know? Hell, I'll vote for any of you. But when you mess up dont come crying to me on who to blame.
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#18 Mar 20, 2013
Gene wrote:
It doesn't matter what comes out of this tragedy. People you all want Obama's head on a platter. Then what? Biden? Who you going to blame then? Lord knows you idiots will never take responsibility for anything you wanted or caused. The truth of the whole matter besides what happened in Benghazi is because its Obama and he's black its immediately his personal fault. Do I blame Bush for Iraq war? No I blamed him for knee jerk reactions without further intel. One thing I have to give Obama credit with is patience. You make knee jerk reactions just to appease the people you make mistakes IE: Bush and NO WMD in Iraq.
Regardless though you all have Obama hung and crucified because of your hatred for the guy. OK lets see you take the job if you think your all in the know? Hell, I'll vote for any of you. But when you mess up dont come crying to me on who to blame.
For your information, I don't want anyone's head on a plate and as far as what I have said, I have challenged the man's policies and not challenged him on a personal level.

You know, you liberals seem to change the definition of WMD to suit yourselves. Chemicals weapons were used by Saddam and others were found after the invasion but you all yell that there were no WMD's. Now chemical weapons have been used in Syria and suddenly a chemical weapon is a WMD again.

Make up your mind you can't have it both ways.
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#19 Mar 20, 2013
John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information, I don't want anyone's head on a plate and as far as what I have said, I have challenged the man's policies and not challenged him on a personal level.
You know, you liberals seem to change the definition of WMD to suit yourselves. Chemicals weapons were used by Saddam and others were found after the invasion but you all yell that there were no WMD's. Now chemical weapons have been used in Syria and suddenly a chemical weapon is a WMD again.
Make up your mind you can't have it both ways.
Your like a cat trying to cover your own shit Doe. Who have you challened Doe? Obama? Did you demand links facts and proof from Obama? Son, take some good advice. Dont put yourself so high on the horse when all your riding is a Donkey. LMAO Doe I dont know how much sillier you can get with "challenging". So is this the real reason you are here in the forum? To play games after all? Nailed you a long time ago on that one. Come up with some new material and get back with me on that. But I want links facts and proof, other than your word..which dont mean squat in here Johnny Doe!
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#20 Mar 20, 2013
Gene wrote:
<quoted text>
Your like a cat trying to cover your own shit Doe. Who have you challened Doe? Obama? Did you demand links facts and proof from Obama? Son, take some good advice. Dont put yourself so high on the horse when all your riding is a Donkey. LMAO Doe I dont know how much sillier you can get with "challenging". So is this the real reason you are here in the forum? To play games after all? Nailed you a long time ago on that one. Come up with some new material and get back with me on that. But I want links facts and proof, other than your word..which dont mean squat in here Johnny Doe!
I admit I have challenged certain Obama policies. I have also talked about compromise, I have mention one about social services. Go look for it, you'll find it. I had an interesting debate about abortion with WELL and her opinions and mine were not that different. Almuni and I have have agree on somethings and discovered others without the name calling and the like.

I believe I am starting to get a bead on who you are. You are either a minority filled with hate for whites or you are a white who hates himself for being white.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 48 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 96,463
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 48 min Le Jimbo 2,018
D hall 3 hr Guest 1
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 3 hr squeezers 249
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 5 hr Pop Clutch 6,932
Glen Moore (Jan '13) 12 hr huh 8
be sure to vote no on all 3 new taxes Mon Foster 9
•••
•••
•••

Hayti Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hayti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hayti News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hayti
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••