dagnabit

Sioux City, IA

#1 Nov 11, 2012
what up with this kid molester getting off with probation?
dont thus kid hav a muther....shheeit...get'n bad when not nuff men to hit it with, now sum women go for little boys...dang it, saw the dern kait 8 news and had her mug shot...damn, how old is this skat anyhoo..looks like she chewed and swallowed the meth pipe
WhatZzz up

United States

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Who are you talking about.
disgusted

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Hailey Day, Nick Day's wife!
dagnabit

Sioux City, IA

#4 Nov 12, 2012
what up wit her? heard shes bi but what up with this little boy?? Is t little boys or gils r both? dont shegot a kid? how famous are thse husand ad wife in town there? bet she gets out of probation...checked casenet n shes gt away wit not doing any of her probations..how come? guess her ol man couldnt do his job...feel bad for the kid she mssed with...was he teenger
huh

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Wtf?? Seriously? or is this more made up bullshit?
Muscle Man

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Oh it's true stuff ! Kids was only 14 messed him up for good and no telling what she gave him! Nick took her back after messing with kids believe that ! Well that's how low life's row they stick together! Look on Missouri sex offender list you can see her smiling for the camera and it tells what she did! Sure glad I don't have to live any where close to her, wouldn't want my kids near her! Nasty white trash both of them ! If you have any kids close by her watch them especially boys!!
huh

United States

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Omg!! I heard she wasn't doing good but bak home now. I never thought she would have done something like this. Goes to show u, you can never tell about a person. Prayers go out to the boy and his family.
be real!!!

Newburgh, IN

#8 Nov 13, 2012
dagnabit wrote:
what up with this kid molester getting off with probation?
dont thus kid hav a muther....shheeit...get'n bad when not nuff men to hit it with, now sum women go for little boys...dang it, saw the dern kait 8 news and had her mug shot...damn, how old is this skat anyhoo..looks like she chewed and swallowed the meth pipe
Is that English???? Or are you four years old?
dagnabit

Sioux City, IA

#9 Mar 19, 2013
[QUOTE who="be real!!! "]<quoted text>
Is that English???? Or are you four years old?[/QUOTE]
nope..not for years old..more like 40...A grownass woman messes with a minor and i'm made fun of cause I don't speak the way you want me to. Lease my dumb mouth stays shut from luring kids for sexx
be real!!!

Newburgh, IN

#10 Mar 20, 2013
dagnabit wrote:
[QUOTE who="be real!!! "]<quoted text>
Is that English???? Or are you four years old? "

nope..not for years old..more like 40...A grownass woman messes with a minor and i'm made fun of cause I don't speak the way you want me to. Lease my dumb mouth stays shut from luring kids for sexx
But your point is missed because you sound like a ghetto youth with the education of a four year old.
Zena

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Mar 20, 2013
It don't matter she can do anything she wants to and get by with it. I think she is a snitch and nick too! That is how they get by with so much ! Trash the both of them!
dragonfly

Sioux City, IA

#12 Mar 23, 2013
I hear that a lot about them...why do they get away with it all..and now young boys? Heard it happened more than once...why isn't this person behind bars> how the hell are they living? Who employs them? Or is the state taking care of the lot of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Pat and Leroy bar at? 2 hr hammer head 2
Richie/Teresa 4 hr Guest 35
Where was the fire? 8 hr jlw 1
New Mayor 18 hr Jett 1
Drug Test Employees Mon Rabbit 10
Dr Nasir Dec 10 Guest 6
Where Are Other Pain Clinics? Dec 8 Fired 2

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance