newby

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 May 14, 2013
I'm new to this tiny town of Cooter and was wondering who there is here that I could make friends with! I'm a youngish lady, and Happily Married! Any suggestion on who to or not to hang around with?
really

Farmington, MO

#2 May 16, 2013
Yea no one lmao
excooterian

Steele, MO

#3 May 19, 2013
take ur time and don't trust anyone u actually get to know...the whole town will stab ya in the back if they get the chance

Springfield, MO

#4 May 21, 2013
Best advice, dont seek friends on Topix. Satan's playground for cowards!
country girl

Bellevue, WA

#5 May 22, 2013
hey there some good people in cooter! but its a small town.
look us up

Caruthersville, MO

#6 May 22, 2013
what kind of things are you into shoping gardening drinking and playing cards
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#7 Jul 18, 2013
If you are interested in being my best friend contact me on alexraf84@yahoo.com. My bill is $79.99/month.
new here too

Steele, MO

#8 Jan 4, 2015
newby wrote:
I'm new to this tiny town of Cooter and was wondering who there is here that I could make friends with! I'm a youngish lady, and Happily Married! Any suggestion on who to or not to hang around with?
I just moved here too. I don't know one person, so I don't really have any advice other than don't look here on topix. Do you know anyone near cooter? Surrounding areas.. Maybe they know people.
As far as I can tell, there isn't much going on around here. It's hard to meet people when there are no events. What do people do around here?
Bored.
Citizen4

United States

#9 Jan 6, 2015
new here too wrote:
<quoted text>I just moved here too. I don't know one person, so I don't really have any advice other than don't look here on topix. Do you know anyone near cooter? Surrounding areas.. Maybe they know people.
As far as I can tell, there isn't much going on around here. It's hard to meet people when there are no events. What do people do around here?
Bored.
Don't bother they all become Meth heads! Will rob you blind, while you watch!
Mrs

Mountain View, CA

#10 Jan 8, 2015
There are lots of good people around Cooter who are happily married and not a "dope head." But honestly I wouldn't use topix as a tool to find "girlfriends." If you have kids you may be able to meet some parents or use Facebook. Hope you enjoy our little town. It's not as bad as these people say. Just like any small town, a lot of gossip and such.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan gentry 52 min Uknowwhoitis 1
Wal Mart's in Kennett Return Policy for Items b... (Feb '14) 2 hr guest 30
Jennifer Harold Wed Unknown 4
Nicest men in Hayti (Sep '12) Mar 22 Guest Who 28
Tim McCrary Mar 22 Guest 10
Hayti teacher busted Mar 21 ladyluck 3
How many females in hayti are missing wit Solo ... Mar 21 tru 7

Flood Warning for Pemiscot County was issued at March 26 at 10:31AM CDT

Hayti Dating
Find my Match