did anyone else see the cougar

did anyone else see the cougar

Posted in the Hayti Forum

Paris, TN

#1 Apr 18, 2012
I saw a cougar cross the highway between Hayti and Caruthersville did anyone else? It was running down the tracks from the ship yard.
Guest 44

United States

#2 Apr 19, 2012
guest wrote:
I saw a cougar cross the highway between Hayti and Caruthersville did anyone else? It was running down the tracks from the ship yard.
Yes I saw it. I got a real close look and it was Faith Babcock.
Jake

Lees Summit, MO

#3 Apr 20, 2012
guest wrote:
I did see it,I was minding my own beeswax and looked over and said look at big ass kitty cat.

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Apr 20, 2012
ok well i just thought it was interesting. i knew come one would say something like that. never seen one that close.
who

Portageville, MO

#5 Apr 23, 2012
guest wrote:
ok well i just thought it was interesting. i knew come one would say something like that. never seen one that close.
It is interesting....... glad you posted. We seen one in Tennessee last year....
yea i did

Provo, UT

#6 Apr 25, 2012
yea i did. big one.
2sexyT

Memphis, TN

#7 May 1, 2012
I need sum of whatever u were smokin, drinkin, snortin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indian mound DeIi 2 hr zippy 2
Any fishing pay ponds around Cville or kennett? 2 hr guest 1
Mowing the graveyard 9 hr mom 8
meth 10 hr Amber 2
need? 10 hr BitterBitchies 6
News Bank Star of the BootHeel sold 11 hr Julia Stokes Turner 26
Richard Hooper Thu Little Davis Boy 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages