First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nathanial

United States

#21 Jun 16, 2013
Here is a reference for people who think everyone is equal. http://www.statisticbrain.com/countries-with-...
Doug E

Caruthersville, MO

#22 Jun 16, 2013
ComradeWinston wrote:
The weekend is here. That means it's time for my weekly response to gene the idiot.
Gene, my name is not Doug.
Gene, I'm not guest from steele.
I don't know guest or Doug. I apologise to both for genes ignorance. A P.O.S. like gene means nothing to me. But I do feel somewhat guilty for those who suffer his childish, misplaced personal hatred.
Doug, if you read Topix (which I doubt) please accept my sincere apology. I'm sure you realize, the world is full of perverts like gene...
And guest from steele. Enjoy reading your posts. I usually agree with what you have to say. In fact, I agree with quite a few posters on this site. Gene the perv and the half dozen names he uses are the exception, not the rule.
And I would guess Glen Beck got a pay raise when he left FOX and started up his own network. I don't watch it very often, but do stumble across it occasionally. Same ole Glen Beck, informative but predictable. I figure he will be around as long as socialists like Obama control the government. Conservatives and capitalists need like thinkers to get their news from.
Then you have alum61...lol
Coming from you I would expect nothing less. You need prayer badly regardless who you say aren't or some know who you are. It doesn't change the fact that you are racist. It doesn't change the fact that you are far from being a Christian or promote any where close to a Christian lifestyle. Not when you name call everyone whos opinion differs with yours. Not when you degrade someone so unjust by calling them a "child molester". I don't care who you are or how many lies you tell to deny the fact.

When you got agitated over my comment of Lafe, Ar that you and J.K. made on Facebook it proved a point that you are who I say you are.
Doug E

Caruthersville, MO

#23 Jun 16, 2013
and oddly enough you posted a comment of chicken and beer on both Facebook and in Topix on or about the same date.
guest

Steele, MO

#24 Jun 16, 2013
Gene wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us why it is you ALWAYS appear to kiss Comrades ass? LOL
Why is it YOUR the only one defending Doug? LOL
Why "guest" why?????? LMAO
You poor schmuck. Your so damn dumb you think your smart. Well "smart alec" maybe but when you have a above ground swimming pool in your front yard that the horses drink out of....well,..need I say more?
LOL actually I do have an in ground pool in my yard.... backyard. Are you upset because no one defends you? LOL you are so obnoxious I don't know why anyone would want to defend you. Like I said, Im Republican, Im conservative and I don't believe the same things you do. You though, think if no one thinks the same as you... they are stupid, idiots, racist, schmucks, dumbasses, ignorant and on and on. Those are all the words you have called me but you get extremely upset if someone calls you a name. Its all good though because I get a good laugh when I read your posts. You just get so into it like Obama really cares about you and what you think.
guest

Caruthersville, MO

#26 Jun 16, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>LOL actually I do have an in ground pool in my yard.... backyard. Are you upset because no one defends you? LOL you are so obnoxious I don't know why anyone would want to defend you. Like I said, Im Republican, Im conservative and I don't believe the same things you do. You though, think if no one thinks the same as you... they are stupid, idiots, racist, schmucks, dumbasses, ignorant and on and on. Those are all the words you have called me but you get extremely upset if someone calls you a name. Its all good though because I get a good laugh when I read your posts. You just get so into it like Obama really cares about you and what you think.
Better than Bush cared about Americans by sending them off to a country that never attacked us to die for oil. Whats wrong? Dont like dark meat??? Steele-Cooter most racist towns in the bootheel because the KKK use to be heavy there. Not many in ground pools dipstick. Way to go to give away your address idiot. Ever heard of Google Earth?
jesuswasliberal

Fulton, MO

#27 Jun 16, 2013
Larry King Laughs in Bachmann's face:

http://youtu.be/YXr32TsM1ck

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#28 Jun 16, 2013
Fellow citizens....

ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL

BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
jesuswasliberal

Fulton, MO

#29 Jun 17, 2013
Katie Couric puts the boots to racist Glenn Beck:

This is funny stuff!

http://youtu.be/pVH_45acqaM
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#30 Jun 18, 2013
Like Comrade,..Beck refuses to address and answer the question and twists words to use as an excuse.

The fact? Beck is a racist POS. Comrade? We all know he's a POS racist
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#31 Jun 18, 2013
The act of racism is a sign of desperation by people who know they are losing the national debate.

Charles Krauthammer-FOX NEWS

Comrade, your a loser. A "SORE" loser
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#32 Jun 18, 2013
Gene wrote:
The act of racism is a sign of desperation by people who know they are losing the national debate.
Charles Krauthammer-FOX NEWS
Comrade, your a loser. A "SORE" loser
YES, YES, YES!

RACISM plays a HUGE ROLE in ALL THE OBSTRUCTION Obama has had to endure since his presidency!!!

Republican members of the House of Representatives set the tone at the onset of Obama's presidency when they seceretly met behind closed doors to plot out a PLAN OF OBSTRUCTION - which they have religiously followed since the first day Obama walked in office.

Coupled with Republican congress obstruction & the 24 hr a day radical right-wing Obama bashing, our country has become almost completely satured with ill-informed, racist based views of President Obama.

How can anyone say it was not RACISM which caused House Republicans to plan out a plot of obstruction before Obama even stepped foot in the White House??? YOU CANNOT!!!

At that point, Obama had not even had a chance to prove himself one way or the other. YES, FROM THE VERY BEGINNING (and before) Obama's presidency - it has been ALL ABOUT RACISM!

The saddest part of all though, is that, few Republicans even realize they're attitude toward Obama is racist...
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#33 Jun 18, 2013
ComradeWinston wrote:
Fellow citizens....
ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL
BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
You should know. Being that you let horses drink out of your swimming pool in the front yard
1961 Alumn Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#34 Jun 18, 2013
ComradeWinston wrote:
Fellow citizens....
ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL
BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.
The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Comrade,
Funny you (of all people) would be quoting from George Orwell (a famous Communist). Yes, in his novel, Animal Farm - he depicts a group of farm animals (who seem to have taken on human traits) and who are now in total control of the farm (which was formally controlled by humans).

One of the first principal of these animals' rules was that all the farm animals would be treated equally & fairly (even their sign said that). But, then as time went by, some of the pigs became corrupt. They wanted more & more luxuries for themselves & they wanted the other animals to work for them.

Of course this greed & domination led to all kinds ot turmoil & strife in this "animal nation". and since the rules had changed & it was clear that ALL ANIMALS WERE NO LONGER CONSIDERED EQUAL.

They had to put up a new sign, which read: "ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL - BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS".

Conrade, little did you know you OPENED THE DOOR for me to say to you ...

It seems like this new breed of Republicans are behaving just like the corrupt animals in George Orwell's novel, "Animal Farm".

Yes, they have become corrupt (joining together with big business & the very wealthy) who are bribing them to pass laws which will bring more & more money & power for themselves.

And sadly, the rest of Americans are having to work for less & less
money & have their standard of living go down down down - while the Republicans & big business & the rich & powerful get richer & richer.

I guess you get the picture...(or at least I hope you do - because this is what I've been trying to tell you for years.

If Republicans gain control of the White house, the house, & the Senate - will we have to change our constitution to read: "All Men are Created Equal - But Some are More Equal Than Others"...???
guest

Irving, TX

#35 Jun 18, 2013
Gene wrote:
1. Glenn Beck loves to call other people racists. As the resident arbiter of good taste on Fox & Friends, Beck called President Barack Obama a racist in July 2009:“This president, I think, has exposed himself over and over again as a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture… I’m not saying he doesn’t like white people, I’m saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist.”
2. No one is safe from Beck’s wrath, living or dead. In a history lesson segment on The Glenn Beck Show in August 2010, Beck had it out for none other than Charles Darwin, calling him the “father of modern day racism.” Charles Darwin is famous for his theories on evolution and natural selection, credited with the concept of survival of the fittest. While Beck offered absolutely no explanation of this incendiary opinion and strange interpretation of Darwin’s research, we can only assume Beck means to imply his own or others’ ideologies about what groups are more the “fit” to “survive”.
3. Glenn Beck also likes to speak on behalf of the Founding Fathers and their intentions. In late 2009, he discussed the Three-Fifths Clause in the constitution, which counted slaves as only three-fifths of a person. Beck argues that the clause was written as a tool to abolish slavery, not perpetuate it.“They put [the Three-Fifths Clause] in there because if slaves in the South were counted as full human beings, they could never abolish slavery.” Historically speaking (using, you know, facts) that claim is completely false.
4. When Glenn Beck interviewed Representative Keith Ellison, the first Muslim U.S. Congressman, in November of 2006, Beck revealed his incredibly ignorant and narrow point of view regarding practicing American Muslims:“I have been nervous about this interview with you because what I feel like saying is,‘Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies.’… And I know you’re not. I’m not accusing you of being an enemy, but that’s the way I feel, and I think a lot of Americans will feel that way.”
Famous Racists
5. A subscription to Glenn Beck’s website reveals a veritable cornucopia of bigotry. The website includes access to comedy segments that were either broadcast on or written for his nationally-syndicated radio program. A mock radio jingle for a species of fish formerly known as the “jewfish”. The jingle contains the lyrics,“Close your eyes and try to picture a great big friendly jewfish — That is, unless you’re Jewish. Oh yeah, and that reminds us: Jewfish get real stinky of you leave them in the car.”
Being that your so high on muslims, soon you will have all of them you want in this country.Then we will see who is racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
another lawsuit 2 hr dillinger 51
garage 3 hr Guest 11
parents that don't pay child support 3 hr curious 6
Searching for... 5 hr darkrider 3
Amanda an Little Duck 5 hr its true 3
crystal clifton walters (Apr '11) 7 hr big dude 23
James Wilson 15 hr Hmmm 1
Hayti Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hayti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hayti News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hayti

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:36 am PST

ESPN 7:36AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
New York Giants vs. St. Louis Rams: Live St. Louis Score and Analysis
ESPN12:48 PM
Coughlin wears tribute to slain NYPD officers