of 2
Next Last
henry thomas

Hayti, MO

#22 Oct 15, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL the wootens are disgusting! Not just him but all
And the same goes for you to!!! my dad works his a$$ off and the only time he is nasty/dirty is when he gets off working at trinity like you a$$ should, disrespectful f**ks
needed help

Caruthersville, MO

#23 Oct 6, 2014
Shawn bell saved my life and many others he is truly a wonderful man (sometimes not so nice though).
Inou

Kennett, MO

#24 Oct 7, 2014
henry thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
I DONT GIVE A F**K WHO YOU ARE OR WHERE THE FUCK YOU COME FROM BUT I BET 3 STACKS YOU WONT DEAR SAY THAT TO ANY OF OUR FACES YOU PIECE OF S**T COWARD YOU DONT KNOW US JUST THE F**KIN RUMORS YOU HEARD OR WHATEVER MATTER OF FACT I BET ANYTHING MY F**KING FAMILY IS MORE RESPECTED AND MORE CLEAN THAN YOURS EVER WILL BE.... AND IF YOU DONT KNOW ME IM ONE OF HIS SONS AND BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY AGAIN YOU BEST GET YOUR GOD D**N FACTS STRAIGHTS OR I PROMISE YOU I (PERSONALLY) WILL BEAT THE SHIT INTO YOUR GOD D**N HEAD!?!?!! GOT IT BOY?!!?! YOU BETTER
what would u do if I was 6ft 4 and 275 lbs and a biker dude. You punk a*s. U talk mighty big indeed, but talk is cheap ain't it boy
TrustMeIKnow

Caruthersville, MO

#25 Oct 13, 2014
Inou wrote:
<quoted text> what would u do if I was 6ft 4 and 275 lbs and a biker dude. You punk a*s. U talk mighty big indeed, but talk is cheap ain't it boy
Size dont mean sh*t f*ck boy!
Bad ass

United States

#26 Feb 2, 2015
Luther wrote:
<quoted text>Rick Hall, you got to be kidding. The biggest drug dealing cheat around. Lazy ass that only wants to chase women. Why do you think he no longer works for hospital? Ask the kitchen help they will tell you.
Cause your momma worked there
Anon

Mountain Home, AR

#28 Feb 2, 2015
Joe Tilmon and both of his sons!

United States

#29 Feb 13, 2015
cool wrote:
my sexy ass bf richard lee hooper
Ricky Hooper and Richard Lee are completely different people.
Guest Who

Caruthersville, MO

#30 Mar 22, 2015
henry thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
I DONT GIVE A F**K WHO YOU ARE OR WHERE THE FUCK YOU COME FROM BUT I BET 3 STACKS YOU WONT DEAR SAY THAT TO ANY OF OUR FACES YOU PIECE OF S**T COWARD YOU DONT KNOW US JUST THE F**KIN RUMORS YOU HEARD OR WHATEVER MATTER OF FACT I BET ANYTHING MY F**KING FAMILY IS MORE RESPECTED AND MORE CLEAN THAN YOURS EVER WILL BE.... AND IF YOU DONT KNOW ME IM ONE OF HIS SONS AND BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY AGAIN YOU BEST GET YOUR GOD D**N FACTS STRAIGHTS OR I PROMISE YOU I (PERSONALLY) WILL BEAT THE SHIT INTO YOUR GOD D**N HEAD!?!?!! GOT IT BOY?!!?! YOU BETTER
Here's your sign!

Sikeston, MO

#31 Dec 10, 2016
Paul Shackell!! Are you freaking kidding me!! He's not nice, he's crooked as hell and everyone knows it.
hey you

Blytheville, AR

#32 Jan 22, 2017
Me
meme

Blytheville, AR

#33 Feb 23, 2017
I am
meme

Blytheville, AR

#34 Feb 26, 2017
Lil
meme

Blytheville, AR

#35 Feb 26, 2017
meme wrote:
Lil
Lol

United States

#36 Jun 26, 2017
Jared Timbrook

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lions Den (Feb '08) 1 hr Rick 402
Alex Jones fans 2 hr Alex Jones 2
Tammy king 4 hr BiggsCock 1
Treva Medlin 9 hr guest 2
Loxcreen 10 hr Former 2
loxcreen remelt (Dec '09) 10 hr Intheknow 29
Elliot baker Mon Cheesehead573 1

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance