Big Republican Rally At Poplar Gap Tomorrow

Posted in the Haysi Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Delano

Harrisonburg, VA

#1 Oct 20, 2012
Let's face it folks, the big political rally at Poplar Gap on October 21st has been disguised as a "Coal Rally" so the Republicans can try to pick up a few votes by playing on the ignorance and racism of many of the people who live in this area. This is a "Big Money" rally.

Republicans have always represented the rich and powerful. They have proven that they have nothing for the common man. Don't fall into the trap.
one of em

Grundy, VA

#2 Oct 20, 2012
Yeah I wanna be one of the ignorant ones!!! I support this rally and Mitt Romney!! And I support coal!!

Enough of Obama, get out and vote him out people!

Go Mitt Romney!

WE MAY BE INGNORANT...BUT PLEASE LETS NOT BE DUMB!
blue light

Grundy, VA

#3 Oct 20, 2012
I bet if we tried to get together a peaceful meeting for those of us who enjoy clean air.. we would be protested
call me out

Grundy, VA

#4 Oct 20, 2012
Matt Romney doesn't even have to show his face around here to get get votes for Mitt to win in these area precincts...Mr. No/Bama didn't carry this area last time and he definately wont this time....So eat it up Bammy supporters!!!
rush L

Grundy, VA

#5 Oct 20, 2012
Charlie for president.!!!
haha

Columbus, NC

#6 Oct 20, 2012
I support obama but I'm going to watch Charlie daniels!! Lmao
Get real

Grundy, VA

#7 Oct 20, 2012
I wouldn't walk 5 feet to be part of the PUB rally.
nuts

Grundy, VA

#8 Oct 20, 2012
call me out wrote:
Matt Romney doesn't even have to show his face around here to get get votes for Mitt to win in these area precincts...Mr. No/Bama didn't carry this area last time and he definately wont this time....So eat it up Bammy supporters!!!
HOPE IT RAINS.......
mike

Harrisonburg, VA

#9 Oct 20, 2012
haha wrote:
Yeah go eat the food and see charlie and laugh all the way to VOTE FOR OBAMA
Grundy Native

Pueblo, CO

#10 Oct 20, 2012
Delano wrote:
Let's face it folks, the big political rally at Poplar Gap on October 21st has been disguised as a "Coal Rally" so the Republicans can try to pick up a few votes by playing on the ignorance and racism of many of the people who live in this area. This is a "Big Money" rally.
Republicans have always represented the rich and powerful. They have proven that they have nothing for the common man. Don't fall into the trap.
Playing the race card you say. IT was the Republicans who ended slavery. It was the republicans who fought for equality. It was the democrats who supported slavery and segregation. It was the democrats who founded the KKK. Before you spout you BS I suggest you study history.
foodstamps

Grundy, VA

#11 Oct 21, 2012
If obama wins..... More food stamps and more hand outs...More disability for the able. More money cut out of paychecks from WORKING people.

If Romey wins... Mor coal jobs.....which means more revenue for our county.

Wake up and smell the free coffee...Yellow Dog Democrats
blue light

Grundy, VA

#12 Oct 21, 2012
foodstamps, I'd say miners make up 90% of the check getters in this county... look at the unemployment and disabled rate...
Delano

Harrisonburg, VA

#13 Oct 21, 2012
What will the Republicans do to help coal?? Shut down all the natural gas wells?

The big problem now is cheap natural gas and not the EPA. The same people responsible for the oversupply of gas are the same people behind the "Friends of Coal" fraud.
lol

Grundy, VA

#14 Oct 21, 2012
nuts wrote:
<quoted text>HOPE IT RAINS.......
Well it aint....kizz my azz.
what a laugh

Grundy, VA

#15 Oct 21, 2012
haha wrote:
Well I'm LMAO too!!! All u Bammy supporters coming to watch Charlie just makes it look better for the Romney supporters!! HA!
Say so

Grundy, VA

#16 Oct 21, 2012
I wouldn't go to the PUB rally if the entire country music association performers were there....if you like bobby may, Jerry Lester and Bobby Hall then go hob nob with them....they will only hurt Romnesia.
Romnesia

Grundy, VA

#17 Oct 21, 2012
who invited Matt anyways?
obamnesia

Grundy, VA

#18 Oct 21, 2012
Romnesia wrote:
who invited Matt anyways?
obama!
obamnesia

Grundy, VA

#19 Oct 21, 2012
Say so wrote:
I wouldn't go to the PUB rally if the entire country music association performers were there....if you like bobby may, Jerry Lester and Bobby Hall then go hob nob with them....they will only hurt Romnesia.
You will go for the free hot dog you dirty dog. You democrats will take anything that's free! You would even take the clap if it's free!
Say so

Grundy, VA

#20 Oct 21, 2012
obamnesia wrote:
<quoted text>You will go for the free hot dog you dirty dog. You democrats will take anything that's free! You would even take the clap if it's free!
. As I said, there is nothing that interest me up there. I f you looked at the people going there, it was all the PUBS running up there for the free food!!!!! You are so simple minded I would bet you were one of the first there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haysi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you know brandy shortridge lived on homecree... 3 hr Informed 33
investigator missed a big fact in oakwood murder 9 hr Nathan owens 6
drug bust yesterday 10 hr who cares 7
Should Scotland have become our 51st state? 10 hr Liberals are Stupid 0
Gays in Haysi (Feb '14) Thu omfg i hate haysi bs 43
to lonely weman Sep 16 angrywoman 2
Passer by Sep 16 Nasty house on co... 3
•••
•••
•••