dickenson county fair sucks

Posted in the Haysi Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
michelle

Mechanicsburg, PA

#1 Aug 4, 2010
i think it is a right down dirty shame when these sorry ass s.o.b's run there mouth over something that isnt true..somebody reported me to cops over something i didnt do. i think these damm cops needs to worry about all these people that is doing something. and when i find the person or persons responcible for getting in trouble with these cops i feel real sorry for you. becouse like they say pay back is a b**ch and i will get my revenge back on you. you best hope that you leave dickenson county for you own sake. further more. i refuse to go back to dickenson county fair. it is the nasty place to go or take your family.plus all the cops do is pick on people who has done nothing wrong. and i had a witness in fact 3 of them to prove i didnt do anything wrong. what the hell ever happened when you could go to this place years ago and nobody would lie and couse problems for you.if anyone wants to go to a really good fair go to grundy or pike co. you never have problems like this.
reader

United States

#2 Aug 5, 2010
I'm sure the fair will not close down without your $5. Get over it.
been there

Mechanicsburg, PA

#3 Aug 5, 2010
go f**k yourself you are just one of these hillybilly peice of shits that go around rattin and telling lies on people.and i am so sorry that you dont have $5.00 to get in. maybe you can get in that way. and i will keep running my mouth until everyone quits going there. the nasty ssi people in this county along with the dope heads .yes im talking about you. get to go lie on people to get them in trouble. but guess what people like me dont sit back and listen to nasty people like you. so go get over it. and stay off my page. you nasty ass dope head ,ssi lieing, peice of trash.in fact you give trash a bad name.hahahhahaha
michelle

Mechanicsburg, PA

#4 Aug 5, 2010
reader wrote:
I'm sure the fair will not close down without your $5. Get over it.
you know something you give trash a bad name. becouse that is what you are. what you need to do is what you do best. go screw yoursef.oh i forgot you are an imbreed.hahahaha so go get you a life. and beenthere thank you for your support.becouse we dont wont these imbeeds on here.
joe

Mechanicsburg, PA

#5 Aug 5, 2010
i think michelle and been there is right. and i dont like the dcfair either. i had a simular problem there and we quit going and never will go back.for one you have people dressing like trash and trashy people running there mouths to damm much.and as far as (reader )goes. u best play shut mouth .becouse if you dont know what people has been through there then you need to shut your mouth and quit tying shit and puttingg your nose in something u know nothing about.
reader

Haysi, VA

#6 Aug 5, 2010
If you don't want people commenting on your thoughts, then why put them on an open discussion board.

Everyone here except myself (reader) are the same poster, that's blatanty obvious.(If you know what those words mean.)

Another thing, what the hell is an imbreed? I think you are referring to someone who is inbred?

Grow up, quit whining and go find another fair to trash. You bitch because Dickenson County doesn't have anything to do, then you bitch when something to do comes along.
bitchfromhell

Mechanicsburg, PA

#7 Aug 5, 2010
to (reader) i dont think people mind opions but you on here calling people names that you are is stupid. and i dont think it is the same person typing it. and the only way you would no what an inbread is .if you are one. and as far as u calling people bitches have you took a long look in the mirrow at yourself. you ar ethe biggest prostiitute in dickenson county.and michelle has the right to say what she thinks and you are just mad becouse you are a low life and jealous of her. to bad you live at cenn.city. and you trade ass for drugs.i do know they are getting ready to bust you.hahahahaha you rep what you sow. so go get yourself a dill doeyou scanky whore, b**ch, low life,un bathed cenn city peice of trash.you stupid s.o.b not worth the breath god can give you.wonna say something about somebody i'll throw it back at you.and your opion is stupid. becouse you are not only thw biggest whore in dickenson county, but the fair whore too.hahahahhahaha
haha

United States

#8 Aug 7, 2010
actually you called the reader a hillbilly piece of shit and that they gave trash a bad name. lol
bitchfromhell

Mechanicsburg, PA

#9 Aug 7, 2010
to reader)no worse then the stupid article you wrote about on here go get a life reader.yes people can leave there thoughts on here as long as they hant stupid.
reader

Haysi, VA

#10 Aug 8, 2010
hant? what the hell is a hant?
bitchfromhell

Mechanicsburg, PA

#11 Aug 8, 2010
to reader keep your shit up and i will be your worst nightmare i promise you
reader

United States

#12 Aug 8, 2010
bring it!
bitchfromhell

Mechanicsburg, PA

#14 Aug 9, 2010
you bring it on first bitch
random by stander

Seattle, WA

#15 Aug 12, 2010
Uhm, why is it that not one person on this post, aside from reader, has any grammar skills? How can you expect people to take you seriously when you can't spell simple words or use them in sentences properly?
Just saying.
Unreal

Iron Mountain, MI

#16 Aug 12, 2010
I agree with random by stander on the grammar issue. Virginia has a hell of a school system or you didn't bother going. Some of us have looked up the meaning of words, like inbred, in dictionaries. That would be a book that tells you the definition of a word, if you can spell that word correctly.

mirrow = mirror, becouse = because, you rep what you sow? I think you mean reap. Even after reader spelled inbred you still spelled it wrong --inbread.

Judging by your ranting, raving and choice of words, I can pretty much tell what your age and race are. And don't start calling me a racist.......it's called stereotyping. LMFAO

Get a life!!!!!
Unreal

Iron Mountain, MI

#17 Aug 12, 2010
Or is it profiling? I'll have to look that up.
bitchfromhell

Mechanicsburg, PA

#18 Aug 13, 2010
you are racist and it don't make a shit how you spell as long as you try. was you all not raised any better then that.ok since you think you know me tell me my name,age,sex,skin color,etc you are crazy you know they make places for insane crazy people like you.you probly couldnt tell the back end of a donkeys ass
Unreal

Iron Mountain, MI

#19 Aug 13, 2010
"you probly couldnt tell the back end of a donkeys ass" I can tell that I'm chatting with one now.

Black female age range from 17 to 30. Generally by 30 years of age, most people grow up. Some never do. That's all I have to say. People with a limited vocabulary that consists mostly of vulgar words are not worth my time or energy. Hopefully you don't have kids to pass this on to.
bitchfromhell

Mechanicsburg, PA

#20 Aug 13, 2010
i have you no one damm thing right now ii am not black. and further more you look like the end of a donkeys ass you nasty trash.and the age thing is nowhere close to it way off. the only thing i can tell trash like you who cant spell shit is get the hell off my page.you stupid white trash and i mean it you give white people a bad name.by the way has anyone not told you that you stink and need a bath. hell i go get you some body wash
bitchfromhell

Mechanicsburg, PA

#21 Aug 14, 2010
i can tell you are a nasty ass black person look at howe you type for one. and just becouse you are black dont mean i am . plus have you heard of africa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haysi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is big Al? 10 hr Just want to know 1
School Cuts 10 hr mentioned once 25
Lora 13 hr Enough 2
what do people think about david M Ratlif ( tig... (May '10) 18 hr unknown 7
James Adkins Tue JB 3
to lonely weman (Sep '14) Mon Blue 14
Destany Deel Jun 26 WiggleButtWithNoButt 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Haysi Mortgages