Just wondering what u know on some of them and what you think(;
notme

Haysi, VA

#2 Apr 29, 2012
they are to young for you
brassmonkey

Missoula, MT

#3 Apr 29, 2012
Stop being a creeper, you're to young for that!
Highschooler

Christiansburg, VA

#4 Apr 29, 2012
im a girl for 1 and im in 10th and just wanted to know what some people thought on them like gossip and stuff like that k(;
brassmonkey

United States

#5 Apr 29, 2012
Highschooler wrote:
im a girl for 1 and im in 10th and just wanted to know what some people thought on them like gossip and stuff like that k(;
Gossiping on this site is the same as bullying, grow up!
hannah

United States

#6 Apr 30, 2012
hunny hate to tell you but look around this site is for gossiping ok

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Apr 30, 2012
Gabby, if you are going to hold other people up to a higher standard by telling them to use their real name when posting, shouldnt you be doing the same?? Also, why would a 10th grader care enough to make a post on Topix to gossip about 8th graders?? I see you are just like your mother, coming in here all righteous using your real names when taking up for someone but then turning right around and using fake names to gossip about people!!! You should go back to worrying about school and being a teen-ager than getting on here to fight with adults or gossip!!!
idiots4

Haysi, VA

#8 May 1, 2012
You dumbass..you're probably in the 8th grade just trying to gepeople to talk about you..idk who you are but i guarntee you're an 8th grader and also pathetic ;)
Highschooler

Christiansburg, VA

#9 May 1, 2012
gabbi who? and whayt r u talking a bout?
Highschooler

Christiansburg, VA

#10 May 1, 2012
oh thanx and sorry i am in 7 i have hurd somethings on my gf and i was going to see if somone new if she cheated on me.. or was talking to other boys in her grade calm

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 May 3, 2012
LOL sure, Gabby...I mean "Highschooler"! So which one is it, are you a girl in 10th grade or a boy in 7th?? Either way you have no business being here...go do your homework!!
hehe

Fremont, CA

#12 May 14, 2012
Gabby is a wh*re :)
goldenshoes

Christiansburg, VA

#13 May 14, 2012
Gabbi Delany or Gabbi Fuller?
leave both alone

United States

#14 May 15, 2012
goldenshoes wrote:
Gabbi Delany or Gabbi Fuller?
i know both girls they r good girls fuller has a awesome dad that loves her n her sisters very much and 4 gabby yeah her mamma had probs who don't but her grandma made sure her n her mamma n the rest of gabby's siblings r taking care of leave theses young girls along u either bullies or perverts
Shut your face

Madison, TN

#15 May 26, 2012
leave us 8th graders alone! both of those girls are very nice and awesome! so just get a life a quit ruining others! havent you got anything better to do other than talk about people because you think your better?!?!? because honestly you arent and if you think im scared of you then hun you must be stupid! so if you mess with them you mess with me! theyre my friends so leave them alonne or else! back off! my momma always told me that haters are your biggest fans! your just making yourself look like a total jerk and your making people not like you!!!! so get a life! thank ya! and do something else instead of ruining peoples life you loser!
MaKayla Ramsey 8th grade!'' soon to be in 9th''
Shut your face

Madison, TN

#16 May 26, 2012
to '' hehe'' quit talking about yourself. your probably one instead of her!!! I dont wanna catch you EVER saying that or i will find you! you dont want me to do that! i will smack you so hard your clothes will no longer be in style! just a fair warning to you!!!:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haysi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cindy powers??? (Mar '15) 2 hr Broken mom 9
Corrupt Jail : Southwest Va. Regional Jail in H... (Nov '09) 3 hr Broken mom 113
Why married men hide there phones? (Jun '13) 6 hr Been there done that 11
Sykes 11 hr NoWay 15
The Man. The Myth. The Legend. 17 hr Hogan 12
Is Midway CLOSED? Jul 23 Hog jaws 31
Good pu**y Jul 14 Nolies31180 13

Haysi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Haysi Mortgages