Car Key Blocks Cell Phone Use While D...

Car Key Blocks Cell Phone Use While Driving

There are 3 comments on the www.foxnews.com story from Dec 14, 2008, titled Car Key Blocks Cell Phone Use While Driving. In it, www.foxnews.com reports that:

A new automobile ignition key can prevent teenagers from talking on cell phones or sending text messages while driving.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.foxnews.com.

Rufus Xavier Sarsaparilla

Old Orchard Beach, ME

#1 Dec 14, 2008
"GREAT IDEA"!!
Rochrider

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Dec 15, 2008
If we had this tool here, perhaps we wouldn't
have lost the 5 girls from Fairport. 5 girls killed in a car crash that could have been prevented. What a tragedy. And the thing is, kids drive and text all the time, even AFTER the terrible accident.
Hmmmm

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Dec 15, 2008
So how about having this system for _ALL_ cell phones in _ALL_ vehicles? Take a look around while commuting, I'll wager you that it's the distracted adults jabbering on the cell phones while driving, not their teenage and younger kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hays Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tanya Taylor (Mar '17) May '17 Clerk 2
News Cowley touts link to FHSU and wins governor's s... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Predator Harm In ... 1
News Demonstrators show support for Weber (Sep '16) Sep '16 rmorgan 1
Dairy Queen (Jul '16) Jul '16 guest 2
News Hispanic College Institute helps students get t... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Paddling has its ... 1
Plainville police (Jun '16) Jun '16 Concernedcitizen 1
Theresia Ostrom (Apr '16) Apr '16 Concern citizens 1

Hays Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hays Mortgages