Planned Parenthood backers protest

Planned Parenthood backers protest

There are 4 comments on the Kansas.com story from Mar 12, 2011, titled Planned Parenthood backers protest. In it, Kansas.com reports that:

Chanting "Women united will never be defeated," about 50 supporters of Planned Parenthood rallied at the state Capitol on Friday to protest threats to funding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas.com.

ORLY

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Mar 12, 2011
They need to increase funding to PP. The fewer children, the better.

“The sheep need protection.”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 13, 2011
Wow, 50 supporters! It is obvious the rest of the state believes cutting funding to Planned Parenthood is not a war on women and children. The rest of the people in Kansas sees what Planned Parenthood really is. A baby killing organization who hate babies in the womb.

I wonder how many people were bused in?
ORLY

Mount Morris, MI

#3 Mar 13, 2011
The Hero wrote:
Wow, 50 supporters! It is obvious the rest of the state believes cutting funding to Planned Parenthood is not a war on women and children. The rest of the people in Kansas sees what Planned Parenthood really is. A baby killing organization who hate babies in the womb.
I wonder how many people were bused in?
Who doesn't hate babies? They ruin lives.

“The sheep need protection.”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 13, 2011
ORLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Who doesn't hate babies? They ruin lives.
Ok, I have to admit that is a funny statement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hays Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Demonstrators show support for Weber Sep '16 rmorgan 1
Dairy Queen Jul '16 guest 2
News Hispanic College Institute helps students get t... Jun '16 Paddling has its ... 1
Plainville police Jun '16 Concernedcitizen 1
Theresia Ostrom (Apr '16) Apr '16 Concern citizens 1
News Student safety a concern with concealed carry, ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Prep-for-Dep 6
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hays, KS (Jan '12) Mar '16 jam 20

Hays Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hays Mortgages