Terror alert?
Freedom

Deville, LA

#1 Nov 3, 2009
ري&#15 75;ح ال&#15 80;نه The wind of Paradise beckons the mighty Mujahideen to ride the horse of Jihad thru out the globe, For those Mujahideen who slay and are slain in Allahs path the way of Jihad
The green birds of paradise come to collect there souls for they are true lovers of paradise and the pure maidens of paradise, And the Houris await arrival of the Mujahideen longingly and when there souls are carried to paradise , Yet so great was there love for Jihad they wish that they could return to earth and again kill and be killed in the way of Allah for this is the mighty Mujahideen,
Ah the Shadeed, Prays for the day when he will kill and be killed in the way of Allah for this is the heart of the martyrs of islam!

What I just wrote above comes from the teachings of islam the Jihad part and with just that short saying, You can find Islamic terrorists anywhere in the world, Jihad is a major aspect of Islam, That is a fact there is no doubt nor question about it, it is a FACT! It is a
Fact which every muslim in the world knows!!! Another fact, The house of islam has spent a fortune or should I say FORTUNES, on Jihad and promoting, Islam and its Jihad around the world Osama Ben Laden and his Al-qaida and Taliban, There only foot soldiers ,Sure Osama ben laden is one of the commanders of the foot soldiers but, non the less there only foot soldiers, The openly proclaim there love of killing and being killed
Os enslaving and torture and all the other horrible things Jihad does and has done sense the birth of islam!!! This is the third Global Jihad resurrection.
Islam forbids muslim’s most especially the Mujahideen and Shaheed to pray for the victims of islam, Because in islam even moderate islam, Muslims no matter how sadistic are viewed as superior to every single one of the millions of innocent victims islam ever made! Muslims are also viewed as superior thru no right action of there own, To non muslims. A non muslim hero saint what ever is inferior to a muslim murderer thief slave master ect and that’s a fact.
Osama Ben Laden loves the books “In the hearts of green birds” an Islamic terrorist training manual from the Bosnia conflict where Mujahideen from around the globe came to kill and be killed in the path of Allah the way of Jihad,
There is also” The Wind of Paradise” Osama Ben Laden is fond of the book “The art of war” Ect ect ect I could tell you so much more, But the fact is, I know enough about islam and Islamic terrorists /To know the very real and deadly threat it posses to us all!
And to know it was planned long before war in Iraq, In fact war in Iraq was really only part of the Global Jihad movement. The global Jihad movement was started by the original Muhammad and even in our life times Osame Ben Laden and his masters in the house of islam plotted and planned terrorist attacks ect that are carried out today, this plotting and planning was already going on during the Bosnia conflict!
http://www.youtube.com/user/KwafelShuhada#p/a
http://www.youtube.com/results...

http://occident.blogspot.com/2009/07/wind-of-...

It is time to put human rights first stop catoring to islam, Put human rights first and let islam submit to human rights rather then the other way around. Wake up world and educate yourself about the facts!!!!Defeat Jihad with a peaceful revolution for human rights and truth!!!NOT SUBMISSION, Submission only furthers the Terror~~~!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hays Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dairy Queen Jul 10 guest 2
News Hispanic College Institute helps students get t... Jun '16 Paddling has its ... 1
Plainville police Jun '16 Concernedcitizen 1
Theresia Ostrom Apr '16 Concern citizens 1
News Student safety a concern with concealed carry, ... Mar '16 Prep-for-Dep 6
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hays, KS (Jan '12) Mar '16 jam 20
News How the arts are redrawing downtown St. Catharines (Oct '15) Oct '15 jessicat222 1

Hays Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hays Mortgages