I need his cell or moms house
unoalready

Plano, TX

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Matt maness

Since: Mar 13

United States

#3 Mar 21, 2013
I need for him and his p.o.s friend bj fish to return all the shit back to my home where they stole it from. My Kids and I would enjoy our stuff back! Thanks!
Jus sayin

United States

#4 Mar 25, 2013
I picked his azz up in redland community a cpl weeks ago he was walking saying his gf and Bj fish kicked him out of the truck. Said his mom lived on spring branch rd He was def strung out There has been a rash of thefts in that area n I jus wanted him away from there he finally he told me his firebird was parked down Mott oilfield rd so I carried him there

United States

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Jus sayin wrote:
I picked his azz up in redland community a cpl weeks ago he was walking saying his gf and Bj fish kicked him out of the truck. Said his mom lived on spring branch rd He was def strung out There has been a rash of thefts in that area n I jus wanted him away from there he finally he told me his firebird was parked down Mott oilfield rd so I carried him there
Yeahid be damn if Lacey or Bj either one put me out. He's gonna get caught up running with Fish cuz fish ain't going to jail

Simmesport, LA

#6 Mar 25, 2013
aint_it_funny wrote:
I need for him and his p.o.s friend bj fish to return all the shit back to my home where they stole it from. My Kids and I would enjoy our stuff back! Thanks!

Did you get your stuff?

United States

#7 Mar 25, 2013
No and I'm positive its long gone by now. I found out for sure tho that it was Matt and Bj, Matt gave my security monitor to someone who gave it back to ne. They stole my security monitor, electronics, iPod touch, couple phones,$350, iTunes cards bout $70 worth, my gloves and flashlites! A laptop and some jewelry. Either way I hope they atleast gave the things they stole frm my children to a child who needed it instead of trading to get high

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relay Station (Jul '08) Nov 3 Mean 5
o.h. haynes sr. (Mar '16) Sep '17 Tha Don 3
jason jerome williams (Sep '08) Aug '17 Pwill 23
Movies in Downtown Minden (Feb '08) Jul '17 Imissminden777 11
minden police (Sep '16) Jul '17 Country 2
Claiborne Lake (Mar '07) Jul '17 FormerResident 5
Waitress, please.. (Nov '13) Jul '17 FormerResident 5

Haynesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance