OSB

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2012
I am just shocked that about 75% or more of this town is on meth! I'm even more shocked at the age of the majority of that percent.(16-25) and the number of those that are sticking needles in thier veins! I just really can't believe it!!! Some people you would NEVER think, but they hang arOund certain people & get mixed into it! It's really a shame. Parents need to crack down on thier kids! Seriously! It's sad!
toomuch

Little Rock, AR

#2 Jun 28, 2014
OSB wrote:
I am just shocked that about 75% or more of this town is on meth! I'm even more shocked at the age of the majority of that percent.(16-25) and the number of those that are sticking needles in thier veins! I just really can't believe it!!! Some people you would NEVER think, but they hang arOund certain people & get mixed into it! It's really a shame. Parents need to crack down on thier kids! Seriously! It's sad!
you are a very nice idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Jessica Talitha 8 hr pondering 1
News FBI investigating Webster inmates' claims of be... (Aug '06) May 18 Sweetpea 31
jason jerome williams (Sep '08) Mar '15 guest 14
Rep Fannin speaks to Winnfield Rotary club Mar '15 Not Blinded 1
Movies in Downtown Minden (Feb '08) Mar '15 Just Goota Know 10
Pafford EMS Minden (Mar '12) Jan '15 NURSE 2
News In New Bethany sex abuse case, incoming DA says... Jan '15 saywha 1
More from around the web

Haynesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]