What business do you wish were closer...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jeff

Arlington, VA

#22 Aug 15, 2011
FusilliJerry wrote:
There are "bars" here. You have the Bungalow Alehouse and Uno's up at the Atlas walk, Glory Days down 29, and then there is Wing It down at the end of Linton Hall in Bristow Center.
There are no bars anywhere in Virginia. State law forbids what you would call a "bar" - something only sells alcoholic beverages. In Viginia there are resturants with bars, but no "just bars".
John

Middletown, MD

#23 Aug 15, 2011
MD girl wrote:
i wish we had a casual steakhouse, like an Outback or Longhorn-type, not really high end like Ruth's Chris or the Prime Rib.
Also really, really wish there was a Boston Market or a Chicken Out type place!!!
is Warrenton too far to travel for the outback or longhorn?

How about a nice non chain restaraunt for a change.
JPR

Battle Creek, MI

#24 Aug 15, 2011
A Marshall's Clothing is need it. I hate Ross
AKB

Haymarket, VA

#25 Aug 16, 2011
JPR wrote:
A Marshall's Clothing is need it. I hate Ross
Marshalls is the same co. as TJ Maxx, which is already here in Bristow on 28, however, I agree with you. The Marshalls in Manassas is dirty and sad.
Clay

Alexandria, VA

#26 Aug 16, 2011
I second the Ruth's Chris vote.

Would like to see more high end dining.

Agree with the shooting range idea...Chantilly is the closest I know of...may be one closer though.
Greg

Gainesville, VA

#27 Sep 16, 2011
A really, really good sit down deli.
Mamasan

Haymarket, VA

#28 Sep 22, 2011
I think clothing retail would be ideal. Specifically children's clothes. Aside from Target there really aren't any options for young children unless you want to slum it at Manassas mall or drive to Fairfax.

Children's Place, Gymboree, Old Navy.....something along those lines would be HUGE out here. There's a lot of money out here and Mom's love to dress their kids up and save time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haymarket Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Towncenter in Gainesville VA (Sep '06) 10 hr DC Telecommuter 5,518
Does anyone know why Pastor Bob Perdue left GLCC? (Aug '13) Aug 24 Gary 36
Parks at Piedmont (Sep '08) Aug 15 Carlito 428
Computer Repair Service Gainesville VA Aug 4 just_find 1
66 commute Jun '16 LKA 3
Haymarket Police (Aug '09) Jun '16 Friend 18
News The next step in bringing VRE to Haymarket & Ga... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Kiwuji 1

Haymarket Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Haymarket Mortgages