Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Mar 17, 2011
New in Haymarket

Gainesville, VA

#1 Mar 10, 2011
In the market for a new vehicle. Any advice on dealerships that are good, bad, etc.?
Ilivehere

Manassas, VA

#2 Mar 12, 2011
It depends what make you are looking for. Country Chevrolet in Warrenton has always been good to me, I have bought 6+ vehicles from them over the years.
haymartian

Washington, DC

#3 Mar 16, 2011
i second country chevrolet. the loaner for life is so convenient. bought a buick from fairfax and have never gone back there again. koons in manassas isn't bad, nice work space in the waiting room. but will go back to country for my next vehicle. bobby soutter was great. nice guy and actually knew the vehicles. (he was a mechanic at one point)
Careful Consumer

Washington, DC

#4 Mar 17, 2011
Buyer beware - Country Chevrolet has some shady practices. They do not disclose information they should and if you are not informed before you go there you will be the one who loses.
There service department cuts corners and is deceptive (i.e. had tire rotation marked tires prior to having this done waited almost two hours only to get my truck back with the tires in same positions)Of course they swore they did the rotation but when I showed them the markings they did not have an answer.
Many other issues but it is up to you to be informed before you buy. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haymarket Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for preschool (Aug '11) 2 hr Jesie 20
helicopters Aug 28 anon 3
Does anyone know why Pastor Bob Perdue left GLCC? (Aug '13) Aug 20 Miguel Lobo 34
New Towncenter in Gainesville VA (Sep '06) Aug 17 wentworth green 5,152
Where to get cheap packing boxes? (Jan '11) Aug 5 Courtney Galler 6
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug '14 Time Flys 2,546
US15 Widening? Jul '14 Poppy 5
•••
•••

Haymarket Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Haymarket People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Haymarket News, Events & Info