Private kindergarten reviews

Private kindergarten reviews

Posted in the Haymarket Forum

haymarket mom

Woodbridge, VA

#1 Mar 19, 2012
We are looking to enroll our daughter in Private K since she misses the county cut off. Can you give me reviews on schools in the area? Chesterbrook, Rainbow Station, Lake Manassas, and any others I should consider?
Nicole

Gainesville, VA

#2 May 1, 2012
Check out Little Graces preschool and kindergarten in The Plains. Just a short drive from Haymarket.
Another Haymarket Mom

Ardsley, NY

#3 May 1, 2012
Haymarket Baptist has a great Kindergarten program, but alot of Private follow the county cut off too!
MD girl

Haymarket, VA

#4 May 3, 2012
Winwood in Gainesville has a private kindergarten that allows children in who miss the cut-off. Winwood and Rainbow Station are the only NAEYC accredited programs in the area. While I can't speak to Winwood's private kindergarten, my kids go there for preschool and aftercare and I have been extremely happy with it.
Haymarket Mom

Clinton, MD

#5 Jun 19, 2012
You may want to visit St. Paul's School in Haymarket. We love the school and it's currently growing. It's a small environment with loving innovative teachers. Right now, our son reads three years ahead of his age group. There is also Little Graces and Wakefield in The Plains.
bristow mom

Washington, DC

#6 Jun 19, 2012
I believe Minnieland in Dominion Valley also has a kindergarten program. I can't tell you anything about it but we were very happy with their junior kindergarten program at their site in Bristow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haymarket Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone else been hearing helicopters circli... (Feb '13) Tue Sab 10
Atlantic Research Corporation (May '14) Apr 4 Ace24 6
Wentworth Green: Pros / Cons (Sep '16) Apr 3 mkfraser 9
New Towncenter in Gainesville VA (Sep '06) Jan '18 Wentworth Green 5,653
Weeping Willow Nov '17 Post Reply 1
News After Russia's election interference, pulling b... Nov '17 anonz 3
Construction worker (Jul '17) Jul '17 Steve 1

Haymarket Jobs

Personal Finance

Haymarket Mortgages