world gym gainesville
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Manassas, VA

#21 Sep 14, 2010
The gym is medicore at best, but there is a silver lining that a new Sport and Health is going to open some time in the 4th quarter of 2011. It is going to be huge facility with probably 5 times the square footage with a pool and is going to be less than a mile from the current location. Right now the worst part of dealing with this place is the manager. You will know him becuase he is the little fat guy who has a serious nepolien complex. He treats mostly everyone like crap and acts like his **** doesn't stink. Avoid dealing with him at all costs. If you're moving to the area I would think about joining sometime in the next year, as I'm sure costs will go up once the new faciltiy it open. Any other questions let me know...I work there ;)

Santa Clara, CA

#22 Oct 6, 2010
Is anyone a member of this gym? How is it? When are they moving and where? I heard over near Heathcote. Thanks

Santa Clara, CA

#23 Oct 6, 2010
Also, What is the monthly cost for this gym?

Gainesville, VA

#24 Oct 9, 2010
is this forum dead?

Santa Clara, CA

#25 Oct 27, 2010

Gainesville, VA

#26 Oct 27, 2010

call them, I am sure it is not a secret you lazy ass. Or have your mommy call for you.

Bristow, VA

#28 Oct 28, 2010

You are a jerk. You ever think that the gym will just tell me what I want to hear. I want to hear from people that actually use the services at the gym. Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haymarket Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Towncenter in Gainesville VA (Sep '06) Nov 21 pizzapizza 5,409
Parks at Piedmont (Sep '08) Nov 7 Vanessa 418
Eyebrow Threading (Nov '08) Oct 29 FGTwo 21
Does anyone know why Pastor Bob Perdue left GLCC? (Aug '13) Oct '15 NotSurprised 35
News The next step in bringing VRE to Haymarket & Ga... Oct '15 Kiwuji 1
Gainesville Hurricanes Winter League Oct '15 Bball boy 2
News Grab a bite at Duck Donuts in Bristow Center Sep '15 Ddd 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Haymarket Mortgages