Green Bay man arrested in North Dakot...

Green Bay man arrested in North Dakota drug bust

There are 6 comments on the WisInfo story from Nov 9, 2009, titled Green Bay man arrested in North Dakota drug bust. In it, WisInfo reports that:

A 20-year-old Green Bay man was arrested Thursday night in North Dakota when police found about 110 pounds of marijuana in a vehicle in which he was a passenger, the Bismarck Tribune reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

fed5546889 cc106

United States

#1 Nov 9, 2009
Ryan Lee was growing in the North ridge road area of the Trinity pines subdivision on lot 14 for many years .The local sheriff is afraid to enforce the law in that area .
fed444444

Valley City, ND

#2 Jan 1, 2010
the growing in trinity county was legal and lee was new to the area.
DEFENDYOURCONSTI TUTION

United States

#3 Mar 31, 2010
All these people r 2 worried about everyone else WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN FAM GET A LIFE SO U ALL CAN GET OUT OF OURS!!!C HOW U ALL LIKE PEOPLE SHOOTING AT UR 6 YEAR OLD!!!AND WHO EVER SAYS THAT THEY CANT GET 2 THERE PROPERTY ON NORTHRIDGE IS A ALL OUT LIAR AS^HOLES THAT HAVE NO KOOTH!!!!!!!!AND THE COMMENTS ABOUT WEED OFF A PARCEL THAT IS ON NORTHRIDGE SHOWS ALL BY ITSELF HOW STUPID U REALLY R PEOPLE LIKE U SHOULD MOVE 2 A COMMY COUNTRY ASSHOLE HOPE 2 C U BROKE DOWN UP HERE C WHO HELPS U LOL F#CKIN IDIOT U MUST NOT LIVE HERE YEAR AROUND!AND EVERYBODY PLEASE PRAY 4 DIGGER JOE HE IS A GOOD HARD WORKING SOLE THAT DIDNT DESERVE THAT NOBODY DOES!!!
DEFENDYOURCONSTI TUTION

United States

#4 Mar 31, 2010
AND WE ALL LEARNED U CANT B A LEGAL GUN OWNER HERE BUT U CAN B A FELON UP HERE ON THE RUN FROM WARRENTS 4 BURGLARY WITH A FIRE ARM AND THEY CAN RUN AROUND HERE WITH GUNS AND ITS ALRIGHT AS ALL US LOCALS KNOW FIRST HAND!!!!!!!!!!
Hard times in the pines

United States

#5 Jul 4, 2011
Ryan lee Is a great person and a kind soul and is doing the time for his mistake! Shoulda coulda woulda right. He doesnt deserve to be where he's at right now but will pull thru like he always would. Tim is a snitch bitch and is sitting fine on paper. What's that's say! To young to handle what he put himself into. I would say so. Hope your doing great Ryan we all miss you much!!!
Josh from mil

United States

#6 Jul 25, 2011
Hard times in the pines wrote:
Ryan lee Is a great person and a kind soul and is doing the time for his mistake! Shoulda coulda woulda right. He doesnt deserve to be where he's at right now but will pull thru like he always would. Tim is a snitch bitch and is sitting fine on paper. What's that's say! To young to handle what he put himself into. I would say so. Hope your doing great Ryan we all miss you much!!!
how do u know ryan? i know him really well, his parents are my neighbors...if u get this shoot me an email, rasta0420@hotmail.com thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayfork Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wondering where u went (Feb '11) Mar '18 Lost up north 7
Old Campers of Manzanita Ranch (Jul '09) Jan '18 grady neel III 6
blog about trinity pines subdivision (Oct '08) Dec '17 Jeez 1,765
News Drugs seized, arrests made in Humboldt raid (Jul '08) Oct '17 DJT14-88 107
the real story about trinity pines (Jun '13) Sep '17 Cherokee Don 11
Hay for sale delivered (Jul '17) Jul '17 Haydaze 1
Blog about Hayfork (Aug '11) Jul '17 IDK 13

Hayfork Jobs

Personal Finance

Hayfork Mortgages