High-speed Chicago-to-St. Paul rail line gets first federal gra...

Full story: TwinCities.com

A high-speed rail line between the St. Paul and Chicago moved one step closer to reality Thursday when the White House said it would provide seed money for the long-sought line.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 113 of113
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Stadium Vikes NOW

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

600 million to study a line to madison what if st.paul wants a stop
but not a penny for the vikes
SHAME ON POLITICIANS
Stadium Vikes NOW

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

Bubba wrote:
5.5 hours to Chicago? Why would I do that when there are cheap flights every hour between MSP and Chicago?
Time is money and when I have to give up two days to travel to and from Chicago, that's a bad investment. I'd rather fly in to Chicago on the early Monday flight, do the meeting and fly back out that same day on the evening flight. No hotel, no rental car, no baggage, etc, etc.
true and airlines aren't doing good and we need to keep delta in msp now
oh and the vikes in minnesota
Buzzy Baker

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

Stadium Vikes NOW wrote:
<quoted text>
lets put it to stadium use instead
If the only choices were this rail and a Vikes Stadium, I'd say yes to the Vikes because it would make money as soon as the thing opened. There is NO question that it would make money right away.

However both take tons and tons and tons of money. So from the standpoint of bleeding the taxpayers dry once again with sports facilities, I have yet A GREAT IDEA--See Below!!!

Hey! Have Vikes contact the Chinese. Have them pay for it. And make it an INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL STADIUM!!!

Can you see the Chinese Dragons Versus the Minnesota Vikings!!?? Awesome!:)
Vikings Stadium NOW

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

Buzzy Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
If the only choices were this rail and a Vikes Stadium, I'd say yes to the Vikes because it would make money as soon as the thing opened. There is NO question that it would make money right away.
However both take tons and tons and tons of money. So from the standpoint of bleeding the taxpayers dry once again with sports facilities, I have yet A GREAT IDEA--See Below!!!
Hey! Have Vikes contact the Chinese. Have them pay for it. And make it an INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL STADIUM!!!
How about 5 years money made from vikes goes to pay stadium all player income taxes too and revenue from clothing such as jerseys all that would leave with the vikes not just a stadium
then a profit the train would have to be subsidized every year
oh and dont we have enough chicago crime hear as it is
Vikings Stadium NOW

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

Buzzy Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, Roger Goodell would burst his lungs saying no
Buzzy Baker

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

Vikings Stadium NOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, Roger Goodell would burst his lungs saying no
Hey! Life is full of changes. Rog may need a "visit" with Chinese reps to move the International Football League along.
Thereafter, it will be the IFL. Then NFL will be no more.
Buzzy Baker

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

Vikings Stadium NOW wrote:
<quoted text>
How about 5 years money made from vikes goes to pay stadium all player income taxes too and revenue from clothing such as jerseys all that would leave with the vikes not just a stadium
then a profit the train would have to be subsidized every year
oh and dont we have enough chicago crime hear as it is
I am glad you think big.:)
Stadium Vikes NOW

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

Buzzy Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Life is full of changes. Rog may need a "visit" with Chinese reps to move the International Football League along.
Thereafter, it will be the IFL. Then NFL will be no more.
I wouldn't mind the Super Bowl Champion playing a foreign champion.
Like I said though Rozelle is in love with himself and only cares about drug policys for some reason and his personal vendettas against players who call him on it
Really Smart Liberal

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Stadium Vikes NOW wrote:
lets solve the stadium issue instead
yeah lets solve both
Joe Blow

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Lets get all those freeloaders from Chicago to Minnesota for the excess Welfare money we have.
monkeyshines

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

MN is controlled by scum Dflers that want ChipCongos from Chicago to come here and turn what's left of Mpls and st paul into welfare crime filled slum so the dflers can feed their depends table scraps after what left from all the new. New taxes that lazy born rich POS Governor gave us.
More Gov Supidity

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

The criminals will be bringing their seeds and who knows what else to St. Paul on the rail. Get the rail police ready.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Funny, when it comes to stupidity, you're in the lead.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 113 of113
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Hayfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hayfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hayfield People Search