Sheriff Vic Davis: How is Vic Doing??
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
local

Webster, NC

#41 Dec 27, 2011
why dont we do something about this reckless spending. what does she do anyway? hahaha sure dont feel safer at a ballgame because she is there
Native Born

Otto, NC

#43 Jan 12, 2012
Tax Payer2 wrote:
<quoted text>I see her every day bringing her kids to and from school in that car at Clay County tax payers expense! That makes me mad! I also had a friend tell me she has been seen at Wal-Mart in Murphy in it! I have heard Sheriff Davis say when he was running that some of this stuff would be stopped, even some deputies would be let go. Well I guess he has NO BALLS!!!!!
Well my friend I see that you have figured out what is going on. You know of course that this officer was in tight with the Sheriff in Cherokee County when she was there. The sheriff here has some b***s but they are hanging very low and subject to being mowed off. Right now even Michael Hooper could easily cut them down to Buckingham Palace height. Let's get together and elect anyone from Clay County to be our next Sheriff. I promise that I will support anyone who who was born in Clay County. Let't not make politics an issue. Just do it!
Note Worthy

United States

#44 Mar 29, 2012
Well it must have been a slow week for news in Clay County. Vic had his own page. I really liked the neighborhood watch that he helped set up with signs, for his neighborhood. I counted 4 different articles about the Vic. Becky is sure building him up. She sure didn't do this before. But then DJ has a daughter-in-law and a past with the paper. Well it won't be too soon for Vicidiot to be gone. He got what he wanted. Sheriff in 2 states!!!! How about Sheriff that was defeated in 2 states. But I bet he won't be running again, with any luck!
Thomas

Blairsville, GA

#45 Apr 10, 2012
Note Worthy wrote:
Well it must have been a slow week for news in Clay County. Vic had his own page. I really liked the neighborhood watch that he helped set up with signs, for his neighborhood. I counted 4 different articles about the Vic. Becky is sure building him up. She sure didn't do this before. But then DJ has a daughter-in-law and a past with the paper. Well it won't be too soon for Vicidiot to be gone. He got what he wanted. Sheriff in 2 states!!!! How about Sheriff that was defeated in 2 states. But I bet he won't be running again, with any luck!
Put your money where your mouth is because Vic will run again and he will win again. Sounds like that you are one of old joe's boys that can't get over that he got his ass beat.Go Vic go!!!!
Annie

Blairsville, GA

#46 Apr 10, 2012
Native Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my friend I see that you have figured out what is going on. You know of course that this officer was in tight with the Sheriff in Cherokee County when she was there. The sheriff here has some b***s but they are hanging very low and subject to being mowed off. Right now even Michael Hooper could easily cut them down to Buckingham Palace height. Let's get together and elect anyone from Clay County to be our next Sheriff. I promise that I will support anyone who who was born in Clay County. Let't not make politics an issue. Just do it!
Michael Hooper couldn't get two hundred votes in clay county. Been there and done that just like Joe Shook has done. Vic Davis is the best thing that has happened to Clay County since sliced bread. Guess you do not remember that do you??
Benny

Blairsville, GA

#47 Apr 10, 2012
Vicky oops Vic is one and done.
Larry

Blairsville, GA

#48 Apr 11, 2012
Benny wrote:
Vicky oops Vic is one and done.
Maybe you should have been in Hayesville today and seen how Vic was handling all the emergency calls. put your money where your mouth is. You can't because you probably do not have a pot to piss in.So sad.
Benny

Blairsville, GA

#49 Apr 11, 2012
Vic handling emergency calls now there is a good laugh. This dumb A$$ hack dimocrat turncoat politician can't handle dookey I did not use the s word. I hope a good Clay Co Lawman will run for the job and not debjo. I am in Hville every day and night.
Larry

Blairsville, GA

#50 Apr 11, 2012
Benny wrote:
Vic handling emergency calls now there is a good laugh. This dumb A$$ hack dimocrat turncoat politician can't handle dookey I did not use the s word. I hope a good Clay Co Lawman will run for the job and not debjo. I am in Hville every day and night.
You are so stupid that you can't spell a common word.Com e back in about three years and talk about the election because you are not worth my time and effort to talk to you. Crawl back in your bed and run up to the food bank on friday and collect your goodies because you are so stupid that you could not hold a job down if you wanted to.Oh by the way who is paying for your internet service and phone, the government I guess. Do you have a free govt. cell phone??
Note Worthy

United States

#51 Apr 11, 2012
Vic handling emergency calls is like Vic tying his shoes! OH,WAIT, his shoes don't tye, they are VELCRO or slide on. Give it up Larry!!! Benny has got it RIGHT!
forks of tuni

Blairsville, GA

#52 Apr 15, 2012
Benny wrote:
As far as being a turncoat, google nc board of elections and look up Joe Shook of Clay County-he is now a republican. He betrayed his daddy's politics and he betrayed the Clay County Democratic party because he turned being a professional sheriff on its head in order to seek revenge. He was Hartsell Moore's patsy. Ask Joe about the time he waited near Ledford's Chapel Church for a car that moonshine and marijuana had been planted in. This was being done to pay back a strong republican who had voted for the democrats the previous election. Those of us who stood up to wrong doing under the Moore regime seemed to be Joe's target once he got elected sheriff. There are many of us just waiting for Joe to try it again.
Benny

Blairsville, GA

#53 Apr 15, 2012
forks of tuni wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as being a turncoat, google nc board of elections and look up Joe Shook of Clay County-he is now a republican. He betrayed his daddy's politics and he betrayed the Clay County Democratic party because he turned being a professional sheriff on its head in order to seek revenge. He was Hartsell Moore's patsy. Ask Joe about the time he waited near Ledford's Chapel Church for a car that moonshine and marijuana had been planted in. This was being done to pay back a strong republican who had voted for the democrats the previous election. Those of us who stood up to wrong doing under the Moore regime seemed to be Joe's target once he got elected sheriff. There are many of us just waiting for Joe to try it again.
No fan of Joe either Joe, Vic are both just hacks would like to see a real Lawman elected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joe shook set the record straight (Oct '15) Tue Andie 3
News Cherokees, town of Franklin in Indian mound clash (Jul '12) Mon 7th Gen Maconian 7
Who's going to pay for that Parker Meadows fias... (Feb '14) Aug 21 Bar Hopper 27
Best Laundromat in Franklin Aug 21 Bar Hopper 4
Where is Kim Bishop (Jan '16) Aug 21 Bar Hopper 8
Clay Co. Schools consolidated with Cherokee Co. (Jul '15) Aug 21 Hayesville native 14
Intersection Peddlers Are Here To Stay! (Feb '15) Aug 21 Bidwell Street 11

Hayesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayesville Mortgages