Sheriff Vic Davis: How is Vic Doing??

Posted in the Hayesville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Citizen

Hayesville, NC

#1 Sep 6, 2011
What is the people saying about Vic Davis. Looks like he is arresting alot of drug dealers that Shook could not because of family politics. One was just arrested that Shook used to wire to get innocent people because he hated their familiesbecause they had more power than he did.Shame,Shame on him because this was just a kid that Joe used. He is heartless so nothing bothers him.
Hayesville voter

Andrews, NC

#2 Sep 9, 2011
I strongly support Vic Davis and feel he is doing a great job!
Fred

Blairsville, GA

#3 Sep 9, 2011
I suspect that all arrest are way down under Vic the motto is low profile and don't upset the local crime families.
JMHO

Webster, NC

#4 Sep 11, 2011
I think he is doing an OK job however am disappointed he still has some not so ethical people working for him. Maybe that will change very very soon ;)
Hayesville Voter

Hayesville, NC

#5 Sep 12, 2011
Fred wrote:
I suspect that all arrest are way down under Vic the motto is low profile and don't upset the local crime families.
What crime families??You sound like that we are in N.Y. City with the mob. This is just little old clay county with very low crime rates. Vic Davis will go after all of them no matter of who they are.
Fred

Blairsville, GA

#6 Sep 12, 2011
Hayesville crime families are a couple of multi generational repeat criminals. Father, son grandpa all spending time in prison but now they may have it made as deputies have been told make no waves. Just because arrest are down does not men crime is.
Old Timer

Hayesville, NC

#7 Sep 18, 2011
Fred wrote:

You need to go back from where you came from.You are not a local from all your post. If you want to talk about crime families go to N.Y. or Atlanta. Go back and read all your post on here and you are one way and then the other. You really do not know your "ass from a hole in the ground" is all I can say.
Fred

Blairsville, GA

#8 Sep 18, 2011
Old Timer wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go back from where you came from.You are not a local from all your post. If you want to talk about crime families go to N.Y. or Atlanta. Go back and read all your post on here and you are one way and then the other. You really do not know your "ass from a hole in the ground" is all I can say.
You are probably from one of the three local families that produce more than their fair share of crime. Tony Woody made me aware of this when I moved here years ago and I am not leaving.
OLD Timer

Hayesville, NC

#9 Sep 21, 2011
Fred wrote:
<quoted text> You are probably from one of the three local families that produce more than their fair share of crime. Tony Woody made me aware of this when I moved here years ago and I am not leaving.
No I am not one of the three families that you talked about. Tony Woody was to good of a man to do something like this. You are just hoping and wishing that he had told you this. Tony had "FRIENDS IN Low Places" and my friend you are not one of them. Maybe you were a good friend of Good Old Joe.If you were you just had shit in your nest is all I can tell you. go hide under a big old rock on fires creek.
Pleased Citizen

Hayesville, NC

#10 Sep 28, 2011
JMHO wrote:
I think he is doing an OK job however am disappointed he still has some not so ethical people working for him. Maybe that will change very very soon ;)
Have you not heard the news my friend that he fired the jailer who answered the phone at jail who was from shooting creek and rode horses with Old Joe and worn his relect Joe T shirt while not on duty after he lost the election.Was sending Joe text message from the jail while on duty about what was going on at the jail.Another one busted and a several more to go. Time will tell. Vic is no dumb man. Give him time he will get them all. Go Vic Go!!!!
Opie

Otto, NC

#11 Sep 29, 2011
Pleased Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you not heard the news my friend that he fired the jailer who answered the phone at jail who was from shooting creek and rode horses with Old Joe and worn his relect Joe T shirt while not on duty after he lost the election.Was sending Joe text message from the jail while on duty about what was going on at the jail.Another one busted and a several more to go. Time will tell. Vic is no dumb man. Give him time he will get them all. Go Vic Go!!!!
You might think Vic is not a dumb man, but you sir are an absolute idiot!!!! If you are a Vic supporter, it doesn't say much for him. The person who was just let go so he could give one of his big supporters wife a job, was a receptionist and data entry person at the Sheriffs' office. She did not work ONE day in the jail and never did. She did not text Joe about anything concerning the Sheriff's office, and she doe NOT go horseback riding with him. Like most of the Vic supporters you once again do not have your facts straight before running your mouth. And while we are on the subject of how great Vic is, tell me why he has Jake Earhart reading reports everyday at the sheriffs' office and charting crime in Clay County? When these crimes are solved will Vic take the credit, or will he let everyone know the person who should have been the Republican canidate is doing all the work?
Big Law

Burnsville, NC

#12 Sep 30, 2011
Opie wrote:
<quoted text>
You might think Vic is not a dumb man, but you sir are an absolute idiot!!!! If you are a Vic supporter, it doesn't say much for him. The person who was just let go so he could give one of his big supporters wife a job, was a receptionist and data entry person at the Sheriffs' office. She did not work ONE day in the jail and never did. She did not text Joe about anything concerning the Sheriff's office, and she doe NOT go horseback riding with him. Like most of the Vic supporters you once again do not have your facts straight before running your mouth. And while we are on the subject of how great Vic is, tell me why he has Jake Earhart reading reports everyday at the sheriffs' office and charting crime in Clay County? When these crimes are solved will Vic take the credit, or will he let everyone know the person who should have been the Republican canidate is doing all the work?
I agree with you some what but I think we need to get someone from Clay County in the Sheriff's office next time not from GA or NY or anywhere else.
local farmer

Hayesville, NC

#13 Oct 8, 2011
Vic Davis was elected for the simple reason that Sheriff Shook tried to create the impression that Clay County was rampant with crime and that he had to have a lot of tax payer money to build more of a jail than Clay County will ever need. He bought more new vehicles and many other things than we have ever had. We do have lawbreakers and always will. There are no secrets in Clay County. The sheriff will always know who is doing what. It is his job to serve and protect by isolating law breakers and either prevent the crime or arrest the person. I voted for Davis because Shook went way overboard with constant road checks and and constant violations of our basic rights and freedoms. In Clay County we do not have to hide in our house and quiver because criminals are running wild killing,raping,stealing and causing mayhem on a daily basis.
Little Law

Otto, NC

#14 Oct 8, 2011
local farmer wrote:
Vic Davis was elected for the simple reason that Sheriff Shook tried to create the impression that Clay County was rampant with crime and that he had to have a lot of tax payer money to build more of a jail than Clay County will ever need. He bought more new vehicles and many other things than we have ever had. We do have lawbreakers and always will. There are no secrets in Clay County. The sheriff will always know who is doing what. It is his job to serve and protect by isolating law breakers and either prevent the crime or arrest the person. I voted for Davis because Shook went way overboard with constant road checks and and constant violations of our basic rights and freedoms. In Clay County we do not have to hide in our house and quiver because criminals are running wild killing,raping,stealing and causing mayhem on a daily basis.
Joe Shook had no say in the new jail. It was almost finished when he got into office. Tony Wood had nothing to do with the planning because he didn't want it. It was done by the commisioners and 2 of them were elected again. Road checks are not harrasment. How do you think the law gets drunks, drug transporting and other criminals just by chance? If you don't have a legit reason to stop you can't just because you know that the person is a known drug person. Joe did not waste taxpayers dollars anymore than Vic is now. Yes we did need new cars. Do we wait until the engine falls out before they drive decent cars? I am sure you would be the first to complain if their car broke down on a call to your house. The highway patrol and wild-life participated in most all of the road stops. Do you want to get rid of those offices also? This county has grown very fast in the past few years and the deputies are still stretched thin when they are trying to answer calls. I don't re-call new equipment to keep the deputies and the public safe a waste of taxpayers money. Sing a new song old farmer.
Concerned Citizen

Hayesville, NC

#15 Oct 16, 2011
Little Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Shook had no say in the new jail. It was almost finished when he got into office. Tony Wood had nothing to do with the planning because he didn't want it. It was done by the commisioners and 2 of them were elected again. Road checks are not harrasment. How do you think the law gets drunks, drug transporting and other criminals just by chance? If you don't have a legit reason to stop you can't just because you know that the person is a known drug person. Joe did not waste taxpayers dollars anymore than Vic is now. Yes we did need new cars. Do we wait until the engine falls out before they drive decent cars? I am sure you would be the first to complain if their car broke down on a call to your house. The highway patrol and wild-life participated in most all of the road stops. Do you want to get rid of those offices also? This county has grown very fast in the past few years and the deputies are still stretched thin when they are trying to answer calls. I don't re-call new equipment to keep the deputies and the public safe a waste of taxpayers money. Sing a new song old farmer.
I will agree with the old farmer anytime to what you posted. Joe Shook was pitful for a elected offical.Were you ever stopped by one of his deputies at nite after 10:00 going to Mcdonald's or the huddle house for a bite to eat?? Guess not!! Go to You tube and see about the opening of the new jail by Shook. All He could say is that this my jail, my jail. Well just ask him who's jail it is today, the citizens of clay county. Go to the board of elections and see how he is registered today.Changed over because he Got his ass beat and he can't take the defeat my friend.
Andy

Hayesville, NC

#16 Oct 16, 2011
Opie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Vic is the man. eat your heart out because the truth hurt's doesn't it. Everyone knows who answered the phone at the jail after Vic took over. She would kiss your butt if you went in to talk to Vic and then turn right around and let Joe Shook know who came to visit. Vic is no dummie so now she can ride in the sunset with old joe and trigger.Oh by the way I just heard that Jake Earhart is doing a wonderful job.
Not an Idiot

Murphy, NC

#17 Oct 17, 2011
Okay Deby Jo, every one knows that you ran your mouth and got that lady fired. That is what you wanted right? You can stop using multiple names and posting the same stuff over and over. Its getting old and your making yourself look like an idiot.
Fred

Blairsville, GA

#18 Oct 17, 2011
DebJO is the number one reason Vic will be one and done.
Aint It the Truth

Murphy, NC

#19 Oct 19, 2011
Rumors are carried by Haters,
Spread by Fools &
Accepted by Idiots.
GoJoe

Burnsville, NC

#20 Oct 20, 2011
Things are looking up Joe has switched parties and is going to run again as a republican WO-HOOOOO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Carrion Tree Svc (Jul '11) 4 hr Christa Robertson 74
was thinkin about moving to murphy till now. . . (Feb '12) Sat Justin 63
What has happened to Franklin? (Aug '11) Apr 16 bako 291
Carrie Rib County Waitress Apr 6 BillyTheKid 3
Brenda Andrew Mar 30 Mark Rosenkranz 2
pharmacy that will fill my percription Mar 28 steven 1
Brenda Andrew Mar 28 Mark Rosenkranz 2

Hayesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance