Need Help

Birmingham, AL

#1 Jan 17, 2012
Looking for a place to rent in Clay County. Anyone have any ideas?
Hate Floridiots

Clyde, NC

#2 Jan 17, 2012
Need Help wrote:
Looking for a place to rent in Clay County. Anyone have any ideas?
No place to rent or buy! Best advice is to stay in Florida!!!!! We don't want you up here. If you want to though you could come with a large bus and take some back with you!

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 18, 2012
Hate Floridiots wrote:
<quoted text>No place to rent or buy! Best advice is to stay in Florida!!!!! We don't want you up here. If you want to though you could come with a large bus and take some back with you!
Exactly
white pages

Young Harris, GA

#4 Jan 19, 2012
Need Help wrote:
Looking for a place to rent in Clay County. Anyone have any ideas?
g or y e-address? I'd prefer someone from Florida.
Need Help

Birmingham, AL

#5 Jan 21, 2012
I do NOT live in Florida (yuck) I live in clay county! My sister needs a new place in C.C. She may need to Stay in Fla. Because her ex won't let her stay in N.C. with her kid. She may have to let her place in N.C. go, and stay in Fla. till the end of the school year. they would like to come back this summer.
White pages

Young Harris, GA

#6 Jan 21, 2012
Need Help wrote:
I do NOT live in Florida (yuck) I live in clay county! My sister needs a new place in C.C. She may need to Stay in Fla. Because her ex won't let her stay in N.C. with her kid. She may have to let her place in N.C. go, and stay in Fla. till the end of the school year. they would like to come back this summer.
Need somewhere to contact you or her. Gmail would be best.
Pandora

Young Harris, GA

#7 Jan 23, 2012
I could use a house-sitter for when I'm gone, which is most of the time, part time housekeeper when I'm here, if anyone is interested. Solid references a must! [email protected]
Pandora

Young Harris, GA

#8 Jan 31, 2012
No one needs a job around here?
truth

Athens, GA

#9 Jan 31, 2012
hayesville suck s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beelzebub's handy man works at a music store (Apr '13) Thu Adolf HitHer 8
Looking for homebuider. Wed abc 2
Lifetime Republican Nov 22 Clay Guy 5
Natahala Bank Nov 20 Citizen 2
Bear Ridge Used Cars Nov 18 Sweetheat10 1
gold digger! Nov 15 anonymous1-4u 1
Air Quality Alert for Cherokee County starting... Nov 14 Sorry God 1

Hayesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayesville Mortgages