helpful neighbor

AOL

#1 Nov 25, 2011
new casinio opening up across from ford dealership sometime next week, its about time, since the one in blairsville got shut down for some stupid reason...if you want to spend your own money, its your own business, we have the lottery, liquor, tatoo parlors, probably strip joints, and who knows what else, glad for the casinos, doesn't hurt anybody
Pokerface

United States

#2 Nov 25, 2011
helpful neighbor wrote:
new casinio opening up across from ford dealership sometime next week, its about time, since the one in blairsville got shut down for some stupid reason...if you want to spend your own money, its your own business, we have the lottery, liquor, tatoo parlors, probably strip joints, and who knows what else, glad for the casinos, doesn't hurt anybody
Good, I hope it has the same type machines that Ace has.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 26, 2011
That is awful.
help

AOL

#4 Nov 26, 2011
Pokerface wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, I hope it has the same type machines that Ace has.
what is ACE, are you talking about the machines that had in Blairsville, those were the best
Shark

Sylva, NC

#5 Dec 2, 2011
help wrote:
<quoted text>
what is ACE, are you talking about the machines that had in Blairsville, those were the best
Ace is the one across from the Big D store in Murphy. Yes those machines are the best. My wife and i stopped going there even though we enjoy that type machine the most because the employees seemed to be winning more often than the patrons. Maybe it was pure luck maybe not but it sure turned us off to the place.
Player

Pendergrass, GA

#6 Dec 3, 2011
Seems to me King of Diamonds has all the people. I wish they would open one in Andrews.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Black leader calls for economic boy... 56 min Dave 24
News Cherokees, town of Franklin in Indian mound clash (Jul '12) 11 hr Just saying 8
Macon County Airport (Sep '13) 11 hr Just saying 22
Why are so many leaving Macon county? (Oct '14) 21 hr Sweet jojo 60
News Captain D's Now Open in Franklin North Carolina (Nov '15) 21 hr Sweet jojo 7
Franklin is not a welcoming town (Oct '12) 21 hr Sweet jojo 22
fireball/meteor? Sep 25 Claire 1

Hayesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayesville Mortgages