First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#22 Oct 27, 2011
floridachick wrote:
My mental health is great and you cant think bad of a person for researching a place or talking to oldtimers.I here that if your to close kin it causes webbing of fingers an toes.It didnt just happen here it was also in tenn. s.c. kentucky and lots of other states.
Inbreeding caused me to have a huge member around 12 in.
Mirrors Truth

Sylva, NC

#23 Oct 28, 2011
floridachick wrote:
My mental health is great and you cant think bad of a person for researching a place or talking to oldtimers.I here that if your to close kin it causes webbing of fingers an toes.It didnt just happen here it was also in tenn. s.c. kentucky and lots of other states.
Something went horribly wrong with you. I wonder what caused that? I bet you would get a little more cooperation with your "research" if you would tone down that nasty attitude. Here is a Redneck Love Poem for you.
Susie Lee done fell in love,
She planned to marry Joe.
She was so happy 'bout it all,
She told her Pappy so.

Pappy told her Susie gal
You'll have to find another,
I'd just as soon yo Ma don't know,
But Joe is yo half brother.

So Susie put aside her Joe
And planned to marry Will.
But after telling Pappy this,
He said "there's trouble still."

You can't marry Will, my gal,
And please don't tell yo mother
But Will and Joe and several mo'
I know is yo half brother.

But Mama knew and said, my child,
Just do what makes yo happy.
Marry Will or marry Joe.
You ain't no kin to Pappy.
**********
mary joy

Andrews, NC

#24 Oct 28, 2011
Mirrors Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Something went horribly wrong with you. I wonder what caused that? I bet you would get a little more cooperation with your "research" if you would tone down that nasty attitude. Here is a Redneck Love Poem for you.
Susie Lee done fell in love,
She planned to marry Joe.
She was so happy 'bout it all,
She told her Pappy so.
Pappy told her Susie gal
You'll have to find another,
I'd just as soon yo Ma don't know,
But Joe is yo half brother.
So Susie put aside her Joe
And planned to marry Will.
But after telling Pappy this,
He said "there's trouble still."
You can't marry Will, my gal,
And please don't tell yo mother
But Will and Joe and several mo'
I know is yo half brother.
But Mama knew and said, my child,
Just do what makes yo happy.
Marry Will or marry Joe.
You ain't no kin to Pappy.
**********
love this poem...it touches my heart!!!
floridachick

Atlanta, GA

#25 Nov 1, 2011
my..my..seems your the one with a nasty attitude!I reckon pappy lied to some or some just didnt care.
shanghi

Sylva, NC

#26 Nov 2, 2011
old timer wrote:
<quoted text>Stay in atlanta where you belong, and take a spelling course. There refers to a place, their refers to people... So now who is stupid?
well said

Since: Nov 11

Murphy, NC

#27 Nov 2, 2011
Hayesville and Warne, here in Clay County, have many fine, hard working, and educated people. If you do not have anything nice to say about our community, perhaps you should go back where you belong. We do not need people of your intellect spoiling our beautiful gift from God...Selah
floridachick

Bremen, AL

#28 Nov 3, 2011
No disrespect just stating facts!
Mirrors Truth

Andrews, NC

#29 Nov 4, 2011
floridachick wrote:
No disrespect just stating facts!
If you are "researching" then you should be searching for facts, not stating them. If you already know these "facts" then why do you say that you are researching a subject that interests you? Again, I do believe you display a tad more interest in this "taboo" subject than is healthy....
floridachick

Munford, AL

#30 Nov 4, 2011
some taboo root must run deep close to you. you are the one thats so interested ,that you keep responding.mabe you know some of these subjects.
gobackhome

United States

#31 Nov 5, 2011
floridachick wrote:
I just moved here, were's all the inbreeds and hillbillys,I've heard about, located at?
It sounds to me like you need to go back to where in the world you came from, also you possibly need to get a life because anyone who has enough time to create a "discussion" like this one has to be slightly challenged. Get a grip, and or a life.
telling the truth

Atlanta, GA

#32 Jan 6, 2012
you are a bunch of sister loving inbreeds hayesvilles gene pool a mud puddle at best most of the locals are toothless witless morons that have not got a clue how they are thought of by normal folk if a local doesnt worship jesus then he worships jackey jones give me a break people and dont get me started on how ugly the women are
Alan - the original one

Murphy, NC

#33 Jan 6, 2012
telling the truth wrote:
you are a bunch of sister loving inbreeds hayesvilles gene pool a mud puddle at best most of the locals are toothless witless morons that have not got a clue how they are thought of by normal folk if a local doesnt worship jesus then he worships jackey jones give me a break people and dont get me started on how ugly the women are
Ya, most of us up here have loved on your sister for a while. Now get back to your crack pipe and be a good little boy and we will let your mom go back to Atlanta.
shanghi

Sylva, NC

#34 Jan 7, 2012
telling the truth wrote:
you are a bunch of sister loving inbreeds hayesvilles gene pool a mud puddle at best most of the locals are toothless witless morons that have not got a clue how they are thought of by normal folk if a local doesnt worship jesus then he worships jackey jones give me a break people and dont get me started on how ugly the women are
I pray that some of the locals don't find out who you are and I'm sure they will be looking. We don't take kindly to this type of rhetoric so you might need to start watching your back and be careful about posting. You can be located.
Southern by birth

Murphy, NC

#35 Jan 12, 2012
It always amazes me when I read these things that get started. The home grown people start sounding exactly like the northerners when they take about us southerners. The funny thing is, most of the people in Florida aren't from there, but are transplants from other states.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's Goin' on at the Macon County Sheriff's O... (Sep '12) 8 hr NC Native 30
Caterpillar closing in Macon County, moving to ... Mon CURIOUS 13
Is Tommy Vanhook the modular homes salesman in ... Mon CURIOUS 1
Holly Mon Local 2 1
Intersection Peddlers Are Here To Stay! Sun Denton 6
Snow Poem Feb 26 Timmy_ 5
new business in town named wired (Sep '13) Feb 26 Jason 8

Hayesville News Video

Hayesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hayesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:41 am PST

ESPN10:41AM
Panthers bring back DT Cole, 34, for 1 year
Bleacher Report11:44 AM
Falcons Release Photos of New Stadium Progress
ESPN 2:48 PM
Source: Panthers' Hardy to meet with NFL
Bleacher Report 3:03 PM
Cam Newton Reportedly on Stage at Charlotte Nightclub Moments Before Shooting
Yahoo! Sports 4:06 PM
Panthers DE Hardy to meet with NFL