First Prev
of 2
Next Last
clueless

Flowery Branch, GA

#22 Aug 18, 2011
if anyone should be sued maybe it should be the harlett the suduces a married preacher or the married preacher that collected my money on sunday only to disregard what he preached hows this for a hypothetical
Another Woman

Hayesville, NC

#23 Aug 19, 2011
clueless wrote:
if anyone should be sued maybe it should be the harlett the suduces a married preacher or the married preacher that collected my money on sunday only to disregard what he preached hows this for a hypothetical
You are damn dead wrong. Why try to put the blame on a woman by calling her a bad name. It takes two people a man and a women to make a tango or love story. What planet did you come from anyway. Are you a southern baptist who thinks that a women should stand by her man. Not me you dumb ass. Get out in the real world and see what it is like. No wonder people looks down on the south because of the southern baptist ways. I bet that if a good looking women or harlett as you call them made a hit on you, you would do like every other man lick your lips and go for it. How many area churches have been talked about in the past couple of years because their pastor took up with a church member. Guess it was the poor woman's fault wasn't it? Please pray for the woman because she is at fault according to you. I believe that your spouse would like to hear a few things about you, ok. I hear that you like them on the heavy side.
clueless

Atlanta, GA

#24 Aug 20, 2011
thats the best you got i like fat chick s what s wrong you i heard you have a crush on handy andy
highlife

Murphy, NC

#25 Aug 25, 2011
i dont go to church much because it is hard to find one that is genuine. but if the preacher committed adultery he should step down. people should pray for him and forgive the man and move on. but if you are the leader in the church and you are there to spiritiually guide others and talk about morals and principles you must honor your wife. You must make sure you can walk the walk yourself. Maybe instead of starting a new church he should become a regular old member for a while and grow a little more before he tries to open a new church especially around here where people love to critize.
Another woman

Hayesville, NC

#26 Aug 25, 2011
clueless wrote:
thats the best you got i like fat chick s what s wrong you i heard you have a crush on handy andy
I heard that Paula his former wife said that He has a small one so I believe that I will pass on him!!!!
Southern Baptist

Hayesville, NC

#27 Aug 25, 2011
not me wrote:
this could never happen to a free will baptist
You need to get in line brother is all I can say.Are you from the old school who believes that baptist are the greatest. Oh my do they sin just like everyone else.
TRUTH FROM HAYESVILLE

Hayesville, NC

#28 Aug 25, 2011
the Pastor did cheat w a lady from the church...over a year ago. The deacons ask him to leave. That church liked to think it was high and mighty and look down on those not of their "kind". Just goes to show you all r human and equal. Brandon is starting his won church by Asianos in Hiawassee. Its a shame something like this happens, but preachers r human tPoo. As far as his wife...lay off her, she is a good SORRY BUT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED THERE SO PLEASE STOP TRYING TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT
Church going gal

Murphy, NC

#29 Aug 26, 2011
Southern Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get in line brother is all I can say.Are you from the old school who believes that baptist are the greatest. Oh my do they sin just like everyone else.
Very well summed up. All of us fall short of God's Glory each day, if we didn't we'd of not needed Jesus nor need to pray daily for forgivness. But all Christian's need Jesus, as does the rest of the world,that are willing to admit it.
not small

Atlanta, GA

#30 Aug 26, 2011
to another woman i talked to him an he said it is big enough that if its in your mouth you cant say take it out a little tool or a big hole all that does not fill the hole aint small sometimes the hole is just to big do you woman ever think of that
Christian Woman

Hayesville, NC

#31 Aug 26, 2011
not small wrote:
to another woman i talked to him an he said it is big enough that if its in your mouth you cant say take it out a little tool or a big hole all that does not fill the hole aint small sometimes the hole is just to big do you woman ever think of that
You are so sick!!!!Get a life with God included in it. Have you ever gone to church in your life. Probably not. Guess your on Mother would be ashamed of you~~~~.
highlife

Murphy, NC

#32 Aug 27, 2011
grow up all of yuns.
smell of it

Atlanta, GA

#33 Aug 27, 2011
i have had my share of christian women and you get freaky just like the rest of us you just ask forgiveness on sunday
Rebel49

Whittier, NC

#34 Sep 8, 2011
now this my friends is good stuff! ha ha
Denise

Highlands, NC

#35 Sep 9, 2011
questions from hayesville wrote:
the Pastor did cheat w a lady from the church...over a year ago. The deacons ask him to leave. That church liked to think it was high and mighty and look down on those not of their "kind". Just goes to show you all r human and equal. Brandon is starting his won church by Asianos in Hiawassee. Its a shame something like this happens, but preachers r human too. As far as his wife...lay off her, she is a good lady.
Brandon was not ask to leave the church, he was told he could not preach in the pulpit anymore at Meadow Grove but could continue on somewhere else in the church. Meadow Grove is God's church and really needs your prayers and so does Brandon and his family.
why

Atlanta, GA

#36 Sep 10, 2011
how could the devil have gotten to brandon only in the form of a woman thats how how could he do it his wife so lovely beautiful children all the church members counting on him for spiritual guidence that horney toad
what do you expect

Atlanta, GA

#37 Sep 12, 2011
meadow grove is a haven for degenerates thats where that red headed guy from the yellow jacket went when he took up with that jones girle welcomed with open arms can you believe it
Hayesville Baptist

Hayesville, NC

#38 Sep 12, 2011
TRUTH FROM HAYESVILLE wrote:
the Pastor did cheat w a lady from the church...over a year ago. The deacons ask him to leave. That church liked to think it was high and mighty and look down on those not of their "kind". Just goes to show you all r human and equal. Brandon is starting his won church by Asianos in Hiawassee. Its a shame something like this happens, but preachers r human tPoo. As far as his wife...lay off her, she is a good SORRY BUT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED THERE SO PLEASE STOP TRYING TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT
Ok who is sleeping with who and being praised by the people???
Baptist Preacher

Hayesville, NC

#39 Sep 12, 2011
what do you expect wrote:
meadow grove is a haven for degenerates thats where that red headed guy from the yellow jacket went when he took up with that jones girle welcomed with open arms can you believe it
Guess he was a horny toad after the Jones money.
wiseman

Atlanta, GA

#40 Oct 4, 2011
theres noway moe lingerfelt would approve of these shananagens
DOOMED

Atlanta, GA

#41 Oct 20, 2011
PRAY FOR US ALL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cracker barrel 11 hr Wake up 13
How long before mafia controls Cherokee Co? Aug 28 NemO 7
News Teacher found not guilty (Oct '07) Aug 22 Roger From Murphy 4
Historic Franklin's only monument is a Confeder... Aug 19 Greg 9
help! Aug 16 sweetsweet 3
Cut Throat Lawyer? Aug 14 Nem0 10
Legal prostitution in N.C? Aug 8 Nemo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayesville Mortgages