First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ella

Hayesville, NC

#1 Jul 12, 2011
What has happened at Meadow Grove. I heard the pastor is leaving because of another woman. Is this true.
dog

Hayesville, NC

#2 Jul 14, 2011
Ella wrote:
What has happened at Meadow Grove. I heard the pastor is leaving because of another woman. Is this true.
Who???
dreamer

Athens, GA

#3 Aug 10, 2011
i had to stop going to meadow grove because i had a dream that i had kissed the pastor s wife and i liked it after that i could not sit in church with out my mind wondering and i found my self lusting for the preacher s wife wondering about the sweet fruit that i new was under her dress i told a friend that this troubled me and i asked if i should tell the preacher of my lust for his sweet wife and that maybe we could pray together my friend told me not to and now i am left to live with my shame
luv it

Athens, GA

#4 Aug 11, 2011
i 2 have had dirty thoughts while at meadow grove and they 2 were about the young preacher s wife oh how i sinned i cut the pocket out of my pant s and pleasured myself right there in the middle of everyone then prayed for 4giveness and freedom from my evil way s only for them to return the next sunday has the devil made his way into meadow grove or into the preacher s wife or into my thought s and my soon to be harry palm if when you shake my hand you feel a little hair you now know why and if you to lust for the young preacher s wife you can give me a little wink and we can both enjoy a blessed day
not me

Athens, GA

#5 Aug 11, 2011
this could never happen to a free will baptist
love the smell of feet

Athens, GA

#6 Aug 11, 2011
not me this could not happen to you because you do your lusting while washing your brother s feet
good christain

Athens, GA

#7 Aug 11, 2011
she is hot
god help us all

Athens, GA

#8 Aug 11, 2011
praying for all of you
WNC BH

Andrews, NC

#10 Aug 11, 2011
luv it wrote:
i 2 have had dirty thoughts while at meadow grove and they 2 were about the young preacher s wife oh how i sinned i cut the pocket out of my pant s and pleasured myself right there in the middle of everyone then prayed for 4giveness and freedom from my evil way s only for them to return the next sunday has the devil made his way into meadow grove or into the preacher s wife or into my thought s and my soon to be harry palm if when you shake my hand you feel a little hair you now know why and if you to lust for the young preacher s wife you can give me a little wink and we can both enjoy a blessed day
THIS IS A SPEICAL PLACE IN HELL FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU...
all in good time

Athens, GA

#11 Aug 11, 2011
i dont understand what kind of person pleasures himself in church i to see the beauty in the young preachers wife but i wait till i get home from church before i chirp the bird thinking of her
sick of it

Athens, GA

#12 Aug 12, 2011
why kick someone when there down not nice i think preyer would be better for you and her but the people of hayesville would rather hate and gossip you make me want to puke
truth

Franklin, NC

#13 Aug 12, 2011
sick of it wrote:
why kick someone when there down not nice i think preyer would be better for you and her but the people of hayesville would rather hate and gossip you make me want to puke
AMEN!
Church going gal

Webster, NC

#14 Aug 14, 2011
What has happened at that church is many hearts are either broken or very stressed. Gossip does nothing to help. I have no idea what happened there but I can pray that healing comes and that they let God care for His flock.

Oh and YES it CAN happen at a free will Baptist church, don't kid yourself! In this case the "it" stands for anything that splits a church, wounds a member,starts fights, you name it. List any of the things that hurts a church or it's members and know it can, and does happen. Assembly of God, Church of God, any Baptist church, Lutheran, Methodist, and so on, it happens.

1 Peter 5:8 says: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour (KJV)

5:9 - Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.(NIV)

So if that doesn't also cover free will Baptist I don't know what else to say. The devil works everywhere. Period.

And to you perverts, really? Lusting after a prechers wife? You're just trying to to be ugly and off topic. Looks like that roaring Lion has you firmly in it's grips. You can escape, don't wait, time is short.
Timmy

Franklin, NC

#15 Aug 14, 2011
Church going gal wrote:
What has happened at that church is many hearts are either broken or very stressed. Gossip does nothing to help. I have no idea what happened there but I can pray that healing comes and that they let God care for His flock.
Oh and YES it CAN happen at a free will Baptist church, don't kid yourself! In this case the "it" stands for anything that splits a church, wounds a member,starts fights, you name it. List any of the things that hurts a church or it's members and know it can, and does happen. Assembly of God, Church of God, any Baptist church, Lutheran, Methodist, and so on, it happens.
1 Peter 5:8 says: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour (KJV)
5:9 - Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.(NIV)
So if that doesn't also cover free will Baptist I don't know what else to say. The devil works everywhere. Period.
And to you perverts, really? Lusting after a prechers wife? You're just trying to to be ugly and off topic. Looks like that roaring Lion has you firmly in it's grips. You can escape, don't wait, time is short.
Good post but the King James is the only Bible!
johnnycomelately

Murphy, NC

#16 Aug 14, 2011
The DEVIL will get YOU !!!!!!!!!!
That ole mean devil !!!!!!!!!!
Church going gal

Webster, NC

#17 Aug 15, 2011
Timmy wrote:
<quoted text>Good post but the King James is the only Bible!
Timmy, do we win souls to Christ by saying such things? Yes, by far I prefer and do use the KJV and am always delighted when a preacher uses it to read from on Sunday morning. But tell me, when you were born did you eat steak right away or were you given milk? 20 years ago when I became a Christian the KJV didn't really reach me yet so I used other Bibles until I matured and now KJV is my favorite. So not everybody will understand the KJV and we should not tell other Christians what Bible to read, what to eat or not and so on. If we have a true hunger for the Lord and His Bible then He will lead us to maturity. And He isn't looking at what version of the Bible we read, He is looking at our hearts to see if we truly trust Him and in His Son.

Now please, reconsider some things you post on these forums. Let the mockers mock, let yourself be spit on, laughed at and hated because of Christ. Remember, the battle really belongs to the Lord, let us answer as Jesus did.

In closing, thank you for your kind words about my post. Oh and let's not forget to pray for the church this forum is about.
go away

Douglas, GA

#18 Aug 15, 2011
dreamer wrote:
i had to stop going to meadow grove because i had a dream that i had kissed the pastor s wife and i liked it after that i could not sit in church with out my mind wondering and i found my self lusting for the preacher s wife wondering about the sweet fruit that i new was under her dress i told a friend that this troubled me and i asked if i should tell the preacher of my lust for his sweet wife and that maybe we could pray together my friend told me not to and now i am left to live with my shame
Juveniles!!
questions from hayesville

Webster, NC

#19 Aug 18, 2011
the Pastor did cheat w a lady from the church...over a year ago. The deacons ask him to leave. That church liked to think it was high and mighty and look down on those not of their "kind". Just goes to show you all r human and equal. Brandon is starting his won church by Asianos in Hiawassee. Its a shame something like this happens, but preachers r human too. As far as his wife...lay off her, she is a good lady.
go away

Douglas, GA

#20 Aug 18, 2011
luv it wrote:
You need to read the Towns Co. Herald this wk., be aware people can be sued for postings on topix.
get real

Athens, GA

#21 Aug 18, 2011
people my be sued but not for what they dream about or for just being a a s hole some people will sue for anything and want something for nothing these people are warts on the ass of society yes andrea is a wonderful woman and has done nothing to deserve this and she will walk with her head high and know the shame is not hers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dope (Jun '16) 18 hr fedup81 10
Vote Steve Byers for Sheriff in November Sat I am here 22
Clay County Republican Primary Election Sat I am here to 51
What is it like to live and work in Franklin (May '11) May 25 cam3553 78
Sherff Election Clay County 2018 (Aug '17) May 23 U scared 69
Banned From a Church May 23 Judge not 2
Democrats in clay county only discussion May 23 Get over it 6

Hayesville Jobs

Personal Finance

Hayesville Mortgages