Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

What are peoples thoughts on this? Read it in the paper last night and cant believe this is going on here.
Freedom

Hayesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

What?
Alan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

What is this about?
boodoodle

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

I think the OP is probably speaking about the woman that supposedly held her husband hostage and then put a gun to her own head .... her husband said he was not held hostage and was never in any danger and she said it was all a misunderstanding7871 .... they let her off as she promised to get help at some sort of drug center (Meridian, where ever that is).
boodoodle

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

Judged:

I looked up Meridian Drug Center .... it's in Sylva NC.
wnc bear hunter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

i understand that the high sheriff of cherokee co.is under a sbi investigation for misuse of state funds.is this true??
Alan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

wnc bear hunter wrote:
i understand that the high sheriff of cherokee co.is under a sbi investigation for misuse of state funds.is this true??
Not sure if its true but I heard the same thing from a fellow at work who has friends in the department. You would think that would make the papers but it hasnt. I think he was under fire previously (it was in the paper if I recall) for having deputies doing work at his personal home while being paid and that magically went away....
boodoodle

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

wnc bear hunter wrote:
www.cherokeescout.com
boodoodle

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

Front page PDF format .... you have to sign into the E edition.
saks5

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

Interesting! So I hope those 119 people that didnt help Mike Rey out are happy!
Barney

Hayesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

I am happy Mike Rey is not our sheriff and will not vote for a Floridian to be our sheriff. I have been happy with our present SO but if Lovin is dirty I hope it comes out and then we will hopefully elect a local who is qualified not a Floridian with a step son who is presently incarcerated.
owww

Murphy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

Whoever it is probably won't use run on sentences.
Barney wrote:
I am happy Mike Rey is not our sheriff and will not vote for a Floridian to be our sheriff. I have been happy with our present SO but if Lovin is dirty I hope it comes out and then we will hopefully elect a local who is qualified not a Floridian with a step son who is presently incarcerated.
Alan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

Barney wrote:
Its going to happen sooner then later & likely same for the mayor, etc. Whats the step son in for?
Barney

Hayesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

The step son convicted of impersonating an officer,rape and maybe kidnapping my memory fails me but Mike Rey worked to get him off and his guilt was beyond a doubt.
boodoodle

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

Judged:

Barney wrote:
The step son convicted of impersonating an officer,rape and maybe kidnapping my memory fails me but Mike Rey worked to get him off and his guilt was beyond a doubt.
And we want a person like Mike Rey as sheriff of Cherokee County NC ?????.... I don't think so .... I'll take Lovin any day of the week over Rey .... don't care about the socalled investigation into Lovin.
PATC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

I was told there was a deputy that was involved with the step sons criminal activity!
Too Funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2011

PATC wrote:
I was told there was a deputy that was involved with the step sons criminal activity!
No he isn't a Deputy. He is the step son's (Buddy McKay)step brother in law.LOL sounds like a Jerry Springer Show eh? ;) Chubby kid who briefly worked at the jail.
Times Today Jan 6 2011

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

wnc bear hunter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

Judged:

is it true lovin and frye where questioned yesterday or arrested by the sbi??
Ace_Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

NO. Just rumors! Typical of Cherokee County. Just a bunch of disgruntled employees stirring shit with this investigation. IMO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of67
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hayesville Discussions

Search the Hayesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 5 hr Red Square 55,634
Why did Franklin Town Manager resign after just... Mon new comer 16
Invitation Mon Observer 1
Is that guy a crazy (Jan '13) Jul 20 I see dumb people 3
Thats Video (Aug '11) Jul 20 ValB 2
code red Jul 20 uct 1
Debate: Marijuana - Murphy, NC (Aug '10) Jul 19 jess 32
•••
•••

Hayesville News Video

•••
•••

Hayesville Jobs