convicted sex offenders
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sam clayton

Ellijay, GA

#21 Jun 20, 2009
Edie, I agree I do not think that 2 teenagers like that is rape. I am speaking of a grown man 35 at the time raping a 13 year old girl. Forcing her to participate in sexual acts. I don't think anyone life should be ruined because someones parents are upset that their 15 or 16 yr. old had sex so they are going to punish the young person they were with. I am talking about the grown person who takes the innocence of a child.At 35 yrs. old if that child had walked in front of him naked as a jay bird he still has not right to touch her or him. They should call the childs parents. Let alone go take a child out of a room rape and sodomize him or her and than toss them naked into another room. No adult has the right to touch, molest, rape, or sodomize a child. Laws should be tough on this not a slap on the hand.
Nobody

United States

#22 Jul 18, 2009
I stoped reading about half way through. First let me say yes sex offenders are bad. but if there out of prison then they have served there time like the judge has decided just like anyother criminal. unlike some criminals a sex offenders victim is still alive murders dont have to register or let there nabors or landlord know there crime. so witch would you rather live next to someone you know to watch out for or a coldhearted killer who may become youre friend then kill you in the middle of the night. thats just my opinion
Lonssumi

Dawsonville, GA

#23 Jul 25, 2009
two words come to mind smith&wesson.If I caught a 30-40-50 year old on a juvy it would be tough not to load a cap in their sorry butt.
mouth

Jefferson, GA

#24 Jul 30, 2009
well I see one of murphys own Paul Aaron Tefft faces life in prison for being a perv. Check it out in the Citizen-times.com
retired cop

AOL

#25 Aug 23, 2009
I worked with sex offenders for a number of years.
I was assigned to a prison unit with nothing but sex offenders.
During counseling sessions (held by bleeding heart shrinks) I heard men say more than once that for every crime they were caught doing, there were as many as 100 more that they didn't get caught for. Mind you this was in a big city, but I listened to those counseling sessions and they made my stomach sick. The excuses that prison shrinks and counselors give these pukes is unreal. Furthermore, the courts don't take sex offenses against children seriously enough. Molest or rape a child and the prep should rot in prison for the rest of his life. No parole.

No, I don't care how much tax dollars it takes to keep these creeps off the streets and accounted for.
retired cop

AOL

#26 Aug 23, 2009
*perp typo

I think those who stick up for sex offenders and haven't been around child molestors or sex offenders should be enlightened and be able to spend some quality time with them.
Their opinions would change!
sam

Ellijay, GA

#27 Aug 27, 2009
Nobody in North Carolina part of the problem is even if the judge wanted to give more they have to go by the laws and I was told legislation will have to change so they can be sentenced more harshly. And if you have ever been close to or known a child who has been raped or molested you know a part of them is "murdered". They may be physically still here but, sometimes their heart and soul is killed. During counseling after such a thing you are told to watch your child that many commit suicide and never have a healthy relationship. I would not want a murderer or a child molester living next to me. I just think it is sad when someone who embezles money gets more time in jail than a child rapist.
hey

Cornelia, GA

#28 Aug 27, 2009
retired cop wrote:
Molest or rape a child and the prep should rot in prison for the rest of his life. No parole.
No, I don't care how much tax dollars it takes to keep these creeps off the streets and accounted for.
I disagree with spending any amount to keep them off the streets. I'd rather keep my tax money than paying for the lifelong upkeep of those pos. Molestation and rape of minor children should carry the death sentence, as there's no rehabilitation and no point in keeping them around.
sam

Ellijay, GA

#29 Aug 28, 2009
I agree hey!!
concerned

Sylva, NC

#30 Nov 14, 2012
I have been interacting with Mikal Mitchell and recently found out about his sex offenses. I would appreciate it if you could fill me in with some details of the offense if you know of any. I am very concerned about my interaction with this person.
FYI

Blairsville, GA

#31 Nov 16, 2012
wrongfullyconvic ted

Columbia, MD

#32 Nov 18, 2012
well at the same time there's also people whose on that list who shouldn't be on it like i am one of em trust me i can't stand sick pedofiles a girl lied to me about her age told me she was 18 and everything and her mom knew my real age and didnt say anything about it and that pisses me off cause at the time of my conviction everybody was havin a bone up their ass bout the pedo shit and how bout the guys whose actually innocent they gotta suffer too ause of a few sick ass people that's rediculas all yall is takin way out of comportion when does the parents or the girls who lie bout their age takes responcibility.
speechless

Highlands, NC

#33 Dec 4, 2012
How is it that a sexual predator can get special permission from a judge to live with a women and her 4 kids? 3 girls and 1 boy! he was convicted for molesting his own kids! Check out his story he lives in clay county! I'm just speechless!!!!
sam

Waverly Hall, GA

#34 Jun 29, 2013
concerned wrote:
I have been interacting with Mikal Mitchell and recently found out about his sex offenses. I would appreciate it if you could fill me in with some details of the offense if you know of any. I am very concerned about my interaction with this person.
you should be concerned. he is a sick person but is good at lying and manipulating. always has an explination and never his fault. he admitted guilt. plead guilty to what he did.
john

Murphy, NC

#35 Jul 1, 2013
DomInIllinois wrote:
Here is the bigger question...eventually they will get out..so how much money are you willing to pay in taxes to track them for the rest of their lifes? in addition, do they not have a right to resume their lifes once they serve their sentence?
Rape destroys the victims's life so why shouldn't the life of the rapist be destroyed? Make rape and child molestation a capital offense and see how the frequency of such crimes drops
I Know

Duluth, GA

#36 Jul 10, 2013
concerned wrote:
I have been interacting with Mikal Mitchell and recently found out about his sex offenses. I would appreciate it if you could fill me in with some details of the offense if you know of any. I am very concerned about my interaction with this person.
MIKAL SNOW MITCHELL is an extreme pedophile and sociopath. I know for a fact. He molested his children from the age of two until he was sent to jail a few years ago. Raped them, molested them, beat them, threatened them, you name it. It is extremely in advisable to have contact with him or to have him around children. I've got all the facts for you. I'm curious as to your interaction with him as it could be useful in attempts to stop the bastard. i.e. he is already remarried with a mentally handicapped 12 year old stepdaughter. Put that together. Sick
speechless

Franklin, NC

#37 Jul 10, 2013
How the hell do these bastards do that? just like the one in my above post! JEFF PATTERSON is his name!
I Know wrote:
<quoted text>
MIKAL SNOW MITCHELL is an extreme pedophile and sociopath. I know for a fact. He molested his children from the age of two until he was sent to jail a few years ago. Raped them, molested them, beat them, threatened them, you name it. It is extremely in advisable to have contact with him or to have him around children. I've got all the facts for you. I'm curious as to your interaction with him as it could be useful in attempts to stop the bastard. i.e. he is already remarried with a mentally handicapped 12 year old stepdaughter. Put that together. Sick
sam

Thomaston, GA

#38 Jul 10, 2013
speechless wrote:
How the hell do these bastards do that? just like the one in my above post! JEFF PATTERSON is his name! <quoted text>
They get away with it because the laws and penalties are not tough enough. In MIKAL SNOW MITCHELL's case because he plead guilty and was a first time (caught) child rapist they let him plea to 2nd degree attempted rape and crimes against nature. I don't understand this in 2 parts. First is it not just as disgusting and horrible the first time and iwf he admitted doing it it is proven why get rewarded for child rape just because you are proud enough to admit doing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pogo 1 hr pogo 2
Legal prostitution in N.C? 1 hr pogo 2
How long before mafia controls Cherokee Co? Wed Uct 9
Cracker barrel Aug 31 Wake up 13
News Teacher found not guilty (Oct '07) Aug 22 Roger From Murphy 4
Historic Franklin's only monument is a Confeder... Aug 19 Greg 9
help! Aug 16 sweetsweet 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayesville Mortgages