Looking for a home

Andrews, NC

#1 Aug 5, 2011
New to the area of Hayesville and looking for a home to rent. Have seen a few signs for this company and was wondering if anybody out there has rented from them? If so, please give feed back.
Mtn Dooly

Old Fort, NC

#2 Aug 6, 2011
Here is your feed back. GO BACK TO WHERE YOU COME FROM!!!!!
Looking for a home

Cullowhee, NC

#3 Aug 6, 2011
Mtn Dooly wrote:
Here is your feed back. GO BACK TO WHERE YOU COME FROM!!!!!
Oh aren't you just a real doll baby! Murphy is to far to drive for the job I start in Hayesville next month.

If you have some real feed back please give it, if not, mute it.
old timer

Sylva, NC

#4 Aug 6, 2011
Looking for a home wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh aren't you just a real doll baby! Murphy is to far to drive for the job I start in Hayesville next month.
If you have some real feed back please give it, if not, mute it.
I know of a 3br 2bath house in the warne area interested?
Mountain manager

Hayesville, NC

#5 Aug 8, 2011
the owner linda farren is not a nice person .... check out the hiawassee posts and look here for back ground history ... she used to own a subway in ga. Good luck
Looking for a home

Sylva, NC

#6 Aug 8, 2011
old timer wrote:
<quoted text>I know of a 3br 2bath house in the warne area interested?
Too big but thank you anyway.:)
Looking for a home

Sylva, NC

#7 Aug 8, 2011
Mountain manager wrote:
the owner linda farren is not a nice person .... check out the hiawassee posts and look here for back ground history ... she used to own a subway in ga. Good luck
Darn! I sent you a rather long reply but when I went to send it there was an error and it doesn't look like it posted.

In short, thank you for the feed back and good wishes. I assume by "hiawassee posts" you mean another Topix forum?

I have just seen so many of their signs and the homes on their website look nice. Also heard Mountian Streams does some rentals too and of course there is always the paper.
Looking for a home

Sylva, NC

#8 Aug 8, 2011
Mountain manager wrote:
Me again! Just went and found two forums with posts on this topic and the person that runs it. Thank you for the warning, think I will pass on renting from them after all.

Anybody can post in these forums and say anything but the post from a young woman in one of the forums really was the deciding vote for me.

Thanks everyone!
claycounty

Hayesville, NC

#9 Aug 9, 2011
I work at a real estate company and do business with the owner of mountain manager--people do not like her because she goes by the book--she is running a business and has to protect her owners--if you pay your rent and treat the rental like your own home you will have no problems with her.
good people of hayesville

Atlanta, GA

#10 Aug 10, 2011
big fat harry man boobs
Mountain manager

Hayesville, NC

#11 Aug 18, 2011
New of a business that was trying to rent from her and new the owner of the home as well ... things got ugly.... needless to say neither of them do business with her!
clueless

Atlanta, GA

#12 Aug 18, 2011
why would someone type big fat harry man boobs
Tea

Murphy, NC

#13 Aug 19, 2011
why would someone type big fat harry man boobs?

Because they are an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's happening with tourism in Macon County? (Feb '13) Sat Denton H 39
best beakfast in Murphy (Oct '12) Sat trail90 10
blue mountain vapor Apr 24 mommyelf101712 5
News Caterpillar to Close Two Plants Apr 22 Denton H 5
Why is Bobby Coggins news media excluded? Apr 22 Denton H 17
Debate: Marijuana - Franklin, NC (Sep '10) Apr 20 TheTruthIfYouDont... 46
coaches ????? Apr 19 uct 1
More from around the web

Hayesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE