For Obama, a welcome to Israel and a warning about Iran

Feb 27, 2013 Full story: USA Today 73

Israel's ambassador to the U.S. says Obama's welcome to Israel will be warm but concerns about Iran's nuclear program will be on the agenda.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Obama is anti-Israel. He is a Muslim sympathizer because his family are all Muslims on his father's side. He didn't trust his grandmother because she was white. Read his stupid book.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Valerie Jarrett is Iranian.
What's that tell you?
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
4 Republicans, Richard Shelby of Alabama, Mike Johanns of Nebraska, Rand Paul of Kentucky and Thad Cochran of Mississippi -- vote for Hagel.

Dontcha just hate it when the fantasy you conjoured up in your sordid mind is sh*tcanned, by your hometeam, like your others?

hahahahahahahahahaha
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Read his stupid book.
Read his book like many others. As per the article, "Obama's welcome will be warm".

Awwww schucks!
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Obama is new world order. An elitist puppet who will not sell out Israel. His people underneath him and controlling the government are zionist jews. part of the new world order. So how can he be anti Israel? Just bull crap. Those who believe in the bible understand there are men and women who are Jewish and Zionists who are evil. You can still back up your beliefs. But understand how the final times occur. We let it happen for our faltering faith. Evil men are evil men no matter what their background.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Valerie Jarrett is Iranian.
What's that tell you?
That she controls the White House and Lobster orders.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Read his book like many others. As per the article, "Obama's welcome will be warm".
Awwww schucks!
Warm, down right hot I'd say. Pushing partial birth abortion and going to the holy land is an oxymoron.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8 Feb 27, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
4 Republicans, Richard Shelby of Alabama, Mike Johanns of Nebraska, Rand Paul of Kentucky and Thad Cochran of Mississippi -- vote for Hagel.
Dontcha just hate it when the fantasy you conjoured up in your sordid mind is sh*tcanned, by your hometeam, like your others?
hahahahahahahahahaha
You have just written your own epitaph.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#9 Feb 27, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
While you're busy treating your crabs, mangina.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 27, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
While you're busy treating your crabs, mangina.
I hear you and obama always have the crabs.........Moooochel has lobster.
Roger Edgar

AOL

#11 Feb 27, 2013
After the President failed to keep his word of the Sequester, how could anyone, at home or abroad, believe him to be a man of his word?

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Obama is anti-Israel. He is a Muslim sympathizer because his family are all Muslims on his father's side. He didn't trust his grandmother because she was white. Read his stupid book.
You're an anti-American, Israel-loving Zionist partisan troll and lying out your ass.

Read a book....ANY book. You could only get smarter.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Roger Edgar wrote:
After the President failed to keep his word of the Sequester, how could anyone, at home or abroad, believe him to be a man of his word?
Other than in your imagination, how or when did this happen?
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#14 Feb 27, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Obama is anti-Israel. He is a Muslim sympathizer because his family are all Muslims on his father's side. He didn't trust his grandmother because she was white. Read his stupid book.
You are one idiot.

"Israel will award President Obama the country's Presidential
Medal of Distinction during his visit there in March. Israeli
President Shimon Peres' office said that Obama will be recognized
for his "unique and significant contributions to strengthening
the State of Israel and the security of its citizens."
The Seattle Times

Of course, morons like you know better than the President
of Israel.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15 Feb 27, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than in your imagination, how or when did this happen?
OMG.....tinkerbell is in la la land again.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16 Feb 27, 2013
Roger Edgar wrote:
After the President failed to keep his word of the Sequester, how could anyone, at home or abroad, believe him to be a man of his word?
BOB WOODWARD: Obama Is Showing 'A Kind Of Madness I Haven't Seen In A Long Time'

Brett LoGiurato | Feb. 27, 2013, 9:23 AM |

The Washington Post's Bob Woodward ripped into President Barack Obama on "Morning Joe" today, saying he's exhibiting a "kind of madness I haven't seen in a long time" for a decision not to deploy an aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf because of budget concerns.

"Can you imagine Ronald Reagan sitting there and saying,'Oh, by the way, I can't do this because of some budget document ?'" Woodward said.

"Or George W. Bush saying,'You know, I'm not going to invade Iraq because I can't get the aircraft carriers I need?'" Or even Bill Clinton saying,'You know, I'm not going to attack Saddam Hussein's intelligence headquarters,'... because of some budget document?"

The Defense Department said in early February that it would not deploy the U.S.S. Harry Truman to the Persian Gulf, citing budget concerns relating to the looming cuts known as the sequester.
"Under the Constitution, the President is commander-in-chief and employs the force. And so we now have the President going out because of this piece of paper and this agreement.'I canít do what I need to do to protect the country,'" Woodward said.
"Thatís a kind of madness that I haven't seen in a long time," he said.

Woodward's harsh criticism came after he stirred controversy last weekend by calling out Obama for what he said was "moving the goal posts" on the sequester by requesting that revenue be part of a deal to avert it.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/bob-woodward-o...
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#17 Feb 27, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
aujimfraud spama-lama from the tulsa teabagging ding-dong.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#18 Feb 27, 2013
Seeing some of the blind support for Israel is rather discouraging. Where did everyone's objectivity go? Because their Israel, we HAVE to support them when they make stupid mistakes and genocide (look at border expansion and slaughtering of the Palestinians since Israel was established in 1948).

Look, Israel, like the US and other nations, make their bed. Time to sleep in it.

If Israel is so afraid of Iran, then Israel has the power to do something about it. But, leaves us out of it. We have our own issues.

I see it this way, if an individual picks a fight, then damnit, they need to fight the fight. Not come running to big brother to bail them out. This is exactly what Israel does with the US. The start a fight and then drag American's into it.

BTW, who is one of the largest lobbies to US politicians? Why none other than the Israeli lobby.

I say screw them all. Screw the Iranian's, screw the Israeli's, screw Eurasia as a whole. Time we start looking at ourselves instead of big brother to protect the world.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#19 Feb 27, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>BOB WOODWARD: Obama Is Showing 'A Kind Of Madness I Haven't Seen In A Long Time'
Brett LoGiurato | Feb. 27, 2013, 9:23 AM |
The Washington Post's Bob Woodward ripped into President Barack Obama on "Morning Joe" today, saying he's exhibiting a "kind of madness I haven't seen in a long time" for a decision not to deploy an aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf because of budget concerns.
"Can you imagine Ronald Reagan sitting there and saying,'Oh, by the way, I can't do this because of some budget document ?'" Woodward said.
"Or George W. Bush saying,'You know, I'm not going to invade Iraq because I can't get the aircraft carriers I need?'" Or even Bill Clinton saying,'You know, I'm not going to attack Saddam Hussein's intelligence headquarters,'... because of some budget document?"
The Defense Department said in early February that it would not deploy the U.S.S. Harry Truman to the Persian Gulf, citing budget concerns relating to the looming cuts known as the sequester.
"Under the Constitution, the President is commander-in-chief and employs the force. And so we now have the President going out because of this piece of paper and this agreement.'I canít do what I need to do to protect the country,'" Woodward said.
"Thatís a kind of madness that I haven't seen in a long time," he said.
Woodward's harsh criticism came after he stirred controversy last weekend by calling out Obama for what he said was "moving the goal posts" on the sequester by requesting that revenue be part of a deal to avert it.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/bob-woodward-o...
I can well imagine Ronald Reagan doing it. Sure.
Reagan was the guy who sent 7,000 Marines and Army Rangers
down to Grenada to round up 200 Cuban construction workers.
That publicity stunt got 17 American troops killed...by
friendly fire.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#20 Feb 27, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>OMG.....tinkerbell is in la la land again.
Another concession by au Spambot, who as usual can't make an intelligible reply. Thanks!:)
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>BOB WOODWARD: Obama Is Showing 'A Kind Of Madness I Haven't Seen In A Long Time'
Brett LoGiurato | Feb. 27, 2013, 9:23 AM |
The Washington Post's Bob Woodward ripped into President Barack Obama on "Morning Joe" today, saying he's exhibiting a "kind of madness...EDITED..... for what he said was "moving the goal posts" on the sequester by requesting that revenue be part of a deal to avert it.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/bob-woodward-o...
Third posting of this spam, tagged and BAGGED!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hampton looks for more math teachers Fri meh 40
McAuliffe wants to ban gifts and trips for lawm... (Mar '09) Dec 18 Sierra 16
moving to Newport News, va (Jun '11) Dec 12 meh 27
Review: Andleton Management (Jan '09) Dec 9 Bb b 29
Hampton University hosts discussion on civic en... Dec 9 gammler 1
Review: Mr Hubbard's Driving School (Sep '11) Dec 4 Turner 19
Lawsuit: rehab center lied, landed man in prison Dec 4 meh 1
Hayes Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hayes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hayes News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hayes

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:35 pm PST