Murder-suicide in Gloucester

Murder-suicide in Gloucester

There are 20 comments on the 13 WVEC.com story from Jun 6, 2011, titled Murder-suicide in Gloucester. In it, 13 WVEC.com reports that:

Two people are dead in Gloucester County in what authorities say is a murder-suicide. On Sunday afternoon, Keith Philip Ketch shot his estranged wife's boyfriend and then killed himself, according to the Gloucester County Sheriff.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13 WVEC.com.

Hans Borbe

Yuma, AZ

#1 Jun 6, 2011
I will piss on keiths grave. RIP Jack Mckinsey.
North Gloucester

Gloucester, VA

#2 Jun 6, 2011
Yep, there's something in the drinking water in Gloucester!
Paul Ressler

Virginia Beach, VA

#3 Jun 7, 2011
We love you and will all miss you bro!keith(Piece of shit) I hope you burn well.
Norma

Chesterfield, VA

#4 Jun 8, 2011
Sorry that Jack has left us in this matter. He was a good person. Help me out when i needed help with my cable TV. He will be missed very much by all of us. His mother is such a wounder person and she will miss him the most. To his family,may he rest in pease and no that the good Lord will take care of him now and he will watch over al of you. Love to all of you.
Help me understand

Gloucester, VA

#5 Jun 8, 2011
Hans Borbe wrote:
I will piss on keiths grave. RIP Jack Mckinsey.
What makes an adulterer better than a murderer. Keith was a kind fellow at work, and by no means am I saying his actions were right.
Surely you do not agree that JM is a fine fellow in being with a married woman do you? Does the wife shoulder any of the blame?
I cannot say what went on in this marriage but I have heard say that Keith helped his wifes parents out after tornadoes. Does not sound like such an evil fellow to me.
Paul Ressler

Virginia Beach, VA

#6 Jun 10, 2011
Dumb Ass that "cant understand". The only reason there was no divorce is because this looser would not sign divorce papers after over two years of separation,restraining orders,and death threats to his wife and own kids(all documented)! His boy carried a school issued walky talky in school t o notify the principal if he saw his dad stalking the property. His daughter is so mentally fucked up that she can not even talk at 5 years old. Jack took these kids in as his own!
And that is nice that he help a family member after a tornato,what a great guy!, most would do this for a complete stranger.
So after the facts I can see why Jack is no better than a guy that kills a man in front of his kids and attempts to kill their mother. So go back to fucking your sister and mother and have a nice day. It is obvious why you all were friends!
Help me understand

Gloucester, VA

#7 Jun 11, 2011
Paul Ressler wrote:
Dumb Ass that "cant understand". The only reason there was no divorce is because this looser would not sign divorce papers after over two years of separation,restraining orders,and death threats to his wife and own kids(all documented)! His boy carried a school issued walky talky in school t o notify the principal if he saw his dad stalking the property. His daughter is so mentally fucked up that she can not even talk at 5 years old. Jack took these kids in as his own!
And that is nice that he help a family member after a tornato,what a great guy!, most would do this for a complete stranger.
So after the facts I can see why Jack is no better than a guy that kills a man in front of his kids and attempts to kill their mother. So go back to fucking your sister and mother and have a nice day. It is obvious why you all were friends!
Your name calling does not give you good credentials to give any credo on anyones reputation. A contract going on at the mill for over 3 yrs. where he worked also over time trying to take care of his family while this woman takes it as time for a holiday for an affair. Grass is always greener. By the way I am too busy doing your mother and sister right now!
Help me understand

Gloucester, VA

#8 Jun 14, 2011
What waste of time and space you are Ressler.
See the low down finally came out of the wood work.
Now I need no help to understand.
Dr D

Suffolk, VA

#9 Jun 14, 2011
And now the shallow end of the gene pool has just a little less water.
Why the hatred

Gloucester, VA

#10 Jun 20, 2011
I knew Keith, and know his past issues. However, Ressler, are you aware that Ali kept those kids from him. And was the reason he reacted the way he had recently?
Hunter did not stand in front of her and tell his dad to stop ruining their lives. Shame on you, to insult the daughter, as saying she's so mental, she cannot speak. Ever think there is more there, then just dad? Those children suffered at the hands of mom, who used them as a pawn in her game. When she wanted something from Keith, she would use the kids as the ploy to get her way. She'd not let Keith around them, when she didn't get her way.
And she had a court order stating that she was to not have any boyfriends around the children. So, it was clear, she lived by her rules, not caring about anyone else.
In my opinion, she is the reason why Jack is dead. She made the choice to be a witch to Keith, and refuse him access to his children. She made the choice to bring her boyfriend around the kids.
I do not agree with what Keith did. But Ali, and ultimately Jack made this fatal choice. She was still married. Legally. She couldn't have waited until the courts would have finalized the divorce?
I hope that she can live with her choices.
And I hope that she doesn't use those children as a pawn towards Keith's family. If she does, she's truly an evil person. And one day will face her final judgment.
Help me understand

Gloucester, VA

#11 Jun 21, 2011
Why the hatred wrote:
I knew Keith, and know his past issues. However, Ressler, are you aware that Ali kept those kids from him. And was the reason he reacted the way he had recently?
Hunter did not stand in front of her and tell his dad to stop ruining their lives. Shame on you, to insult the daughter, as saying she's so mental, she cannot speak. Ever think there is more there, then just dad? Those children suffered at the hands of mom, who used them as a pawn in her game. When she wanted something from Keith, she would use the kids as the ploy to get her way. She'd not let Keith around them, when she didn't get her way.
And she had a court order stating that she was to not have any boyfriends around the children. So, it was clear, she lived by her rules, not caring about anyone else.
In my opinion, she is the reason why Jack is dead. She made the choice to be a witch to Keith, and refuse him access to his children. She made the choice to bring her boyfriend around the kids.
I do not agree with what Keith did. But Ali, and ultimately Jack made this fatal choice. She was still married. Legally. She couldn't have waited until the courts would have finalized the divorce?
I hope that she can live with her choices.
And I hope that she doesn't use those children as a pawn towards Keith's family. If she does, she's truly an evil person. And one day will face her final judgment.
Thanks for giving this statement as I knew there was more to it than what some of the "home team" wanted to admit.
Truth would be nice

Portsmouth, VA

#12 Jun 23, 2011
I wish the truth would just come out!!!! Hannah lost a wonderful father and we lost a wonderful man. There is a lot of "he said, she said crap" going on and if you know the truth in what really happened then you should just put it out there!! Jack died as a hero, but did Ali add fuel to this fire and put them all in danger along with 4 innocent kids? The kids were never asked to be brought into this world/situation and yet 4 of them lost their daddy's. I can and I will blame Ali for the loss of Jack!!
Hans Borbe

Denver, CO

#13 Jul 17, 2011
What makes an adulterer better than a murderer? It is an interesting question.I've never heard of an adulterer getting the death sentence but I could be mistaken... I guess you have to ask yourself if having sexual relations with your mother is worse than killing her.
shocked

Cape Charles, VA

#14 Aug 6, 2011
LOL Keith and Ali hadn't even been separated a year. They weren't even close to having divorce papers filed. LOL That is exactly what she said with her first husband Brandon. LOL He "stalked" her to, and the there son was "scared" of him also. LOL
Truth would be nice

United States

#15 Aug 7, 2011
shocked wrote:
LOL Keith and Ali hadn't even been separated a year. They weren't even close to having divorce papers filed. LOL That is exactly what she said with her first husband Brandon. LOL He "stalked" her to, and the there son was "scared" of him also. LOL
Seems to me like there is a trend!! All I have to say is Karma is a birch Ali!! Enjoy ur time with the Mckinsey family now, it will be short lived!! The common denominator is gone because of u, well u can't keep saying u might b pregnant now! I guess the next guy won't have to worry about the "stalker"! RIP Jack! We love and miss u!
michael urban

Virginia Beach, VA

#16 Mar 21, 2014
he murdered my best friend. i still cry over him. we grew up since 4th grade you idiotic s.o.b...... jack never deserved this and i want to dust a spot off with you paul ressler. he was a good man undeserving of his taken life. he had so much to offer to his daughter, family and friends. im a 82ns and 10th mountain vet of 2 tours of iraq and the gan. and id be in debt to defend my good friend honor as ypu have spit on jack. we will fight over this i assure you. good ole boy status too. just fists
michael urban

Virginia Beach, VA

#17 Mar 21, 2014
PAUL RESSLER!!!!! I call you out!!! Like men we settle this. How dare you insult jack. He spoke to me a month before he died and said jokingly that coward would murder him. No man kills another in front of his children.(Or inside the house they are hiding in) so your dumbass can't rebuke. No honor what so ever was given that day no matter how you try and smother it with your idiocy, I will find you and we will fight. How dare you insult jack especially after what happened. God bless his soul as he is smiling down. I miss you bro so much. I still remember us in the woods running around two story, god bless you jack you were a good soul
michael urban

Virginia Beach, VA

#18 Mar 21, 2014
Oh Yea I saved it for future e!ails in case your coward ass saw this.
Tj mccutcheon

Virginia Beach, VA

#19 Sep 2, 2015
Jack ,I miss u bro . Ctown forever
Rip rest in peace brother mad love from your homeboy T.J. McCutheon
Broken hearted

Virginia Beach, VA

#20 Nov 11, 2015
Michael Urban, I think u read Pauls posts incorrectly. That's Jacks brother & stood up for Jack. Never spat or insulted him. As for Keith, I only wish he suffered more for his cowardly disgusting act. Anyone who murders someone because of jealousy & hurt feelings is sick in the head & I pray his children didn't inherent his disease.
RIP Jack. We all miss you dearly & will never forget your smile & goofy laugh. Bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Another bookworm exposes his shortcomings in NN... (Mar '09) Mon martin garey 47
News Police: Rape crisis counselor accused of rape i... (Dec '10) Apr 28 martin garey 4
News ARCHIVE: Rape victim says she is 'not going away' (Aug '11) Apr 28 let me guess 3
Former Poquoson police officer charged with rap... (Dec '11) Apr 28 and 13
Rape charges qgainst forme cop dismissed (Aug '12) Apr 28 i bet 16
News 2 charged with possessing 700 lbs. marijuana - ... (Mar '10) Apr 28 martin garey 12
News Facebook Feedback for Saturday, Oct. 22 from Da... (Oct '11) Apr 24 martin garey 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayes Mortgages