Sit-down diner gets a drive-through look -- dailypress.com

Normally a sit-down-and-eat kind of place, Kane's Grille in Gloucester County suddenly got a drive-through Monday afternoon. Full Story
Fed-up in GLOCO

AOL

#1 Sep 24, 2007
I am surprised that Deputy Perry did not try to arrest her for DUI. It would just be another case of him abusing his authority and hiding it by saying he was "doing his job" . We need to get rid of him and his boss. Vote on NOV 6 for anyone but Stanaway!!!!! Get the GOOD OLE BOYS OUT of our county!!!!
AJB

Urbanna, VA

#2 Sep 24, 2007
Fed-up in GLOCO wrote:
I am surprised that Deputy Perry did not try to arrest her for DUI. It would just be another case of him abusing his authority and hiding it by saying he was "doing his job" . We need to get rid of him and his boss. Vote on NOV 6 for anyone but Stanaway!!!!! Get the GOOD OLE BOYS OUT of our county!!!!
Has it been established that she was dui?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McAuliffe wants to ban gifts and trips for lawm... (Mar '09) Wed Swedenforever 19
Hampton looks for more math teachers Dec 19 meh 40
moving to Newport News, va (Jun '11) Dec 12 meh 27
Review: Andleton Management (Jan '09) Dec 9 Bb b 29
Hampton University hosts discussion on civic en... Dec 9 gammler 1
Review: Mr Hubbard's Driving School (Sep '11) Dec 4 Turner 19
Lawsuit: rehab center lied, landed man in prison Dec 4 meh 1
Hayes Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hayes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hayes News, Events & Info