How do you find a place to live in Ha...

How do you find a place to live in Hawthorne?

Posted in the Hawthorne Forum

T Fenton

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Sep 25, 2009
We have considered relocating in or around Hawthorne and have looked at what Real Estate listings we can find, and the only thing I have been able to see are mobile homes. Are there any homes for sale in Hawthorne? If not, is there a city close where someone who is interested in relocating can find a rental, condo, or home to buy?
Larry M

Mansfield, OH

#2 Nov 28, 2009
T Fenton wrote:
We have considered relocating in or around Hawthorne and have looked at what Real Estate listings we can find, and the only thing I have been able to see are mobile homes. Are there any homes for sale in Hawthorne? If not, is there a city close where someone who is interested in relocating can find a rental, condo, or home to buy?
Yea. Jump on 395 and don't stop till you get to vegas/reno.
Homeforsale

Eureka, NV

#3 Dec 2, 2009
Yes there are homes for sale check the local paper. Check the local paper and call local reality offices.

“Watching the News”

Since: Sep 09

Roswell, NM

#4 Apr 30, 2010
Hawthorne is really a sad pathetic little place.
MAV

Aliso Viejo, CA

#5 May 22, 2010
T Fenton wrote:
Try moving to West Hawthorne, west of the 405. Holly Glen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawthorne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Feb '16 Vote For Trump 1
News The El Capitan puts Hawthorne, Nevada on the map (Jun '10) Oct '15 hlehlers 8
Moving to Hawthorne (Sep '15) Sep '15 Ctatum 1
marine barracks usnad hawthorne,nev. 1973-1975 (Dec '10) Jul '15 James Sparks 5
News Storm damage in Hawthorne, Nevada on June 5, 2015 (Jun '15) Jun '15 poetnanny 1
News Teacher, poet Gloria Oberg dies at age 86 (Jul '11) Jun '15 Ciara Speace 4
Any Class 67 thru 73 Members (Feb '15) Feb '15 SV Football 32 1

Hawthorne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hawthorne Mortgages