Anyone interested in Wicca?

Anyone interested in Wicca?

Posted in the Hawthorne Forum

Hawthorne Area

Reno, NV

#1 Nov 18, 2006
I'm not aware of a Wiccan group in the area, if there is one, please post info. If not, is anyone interested?
Hawthorne Area

Reno, NV

#2 Nov 20, 2006
I have a couple of pagan links here for the Hawthorne area, good luck:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HawthorneNevada...

http://www.myspace.com/129791284
Anon

Reno, NV

#3 Nov 21, 2006
I hear theres a coven in Hawthorne, but don't know anymore.
Jenn

Reno, NV

#4 Nov 27, 2006
Hawthorne? You must be kidding. The town is filled with tweakers, drunks, and rednecks. Good luck though.
Linda

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Dec 5, 2006
Jenn wrote:
Hawthorne? You must be kidding. The town is filled with tweakers, drunks, and rednecks. Good luck though.
I take great offense to the above remark. Every town, big or small, city or not, has it's own fill of tweakers, drunks and rednecks. Hawthorne is a very lovely old town filled with a lot of caring, wonderful people, past and present. I grew up there, my family is still there, and I'm proud to say that. Maybe you were looking out your own window when you made this comment.
Stan

Reno, NV

#6 Dec 5, 2006
I'd say pound for pound, Hawthorne has a severe meth problem, compared to other small towns. However, there are a lot of fine people there too. Lot of poverty there also.
Carol

Elk Grove, CA

#7 Dec 16, 2006
Stan wrote:
I'd say pound for pound, Hawthorne has a severe meth problem, compared to other small towns. However, there are a lot of fine people there too. Lot of poverty there also.
All in all if you ignore the corruption, meth problem, and the teenage births it is not a bad place to live.

Carol
Guntar

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Apr 5, 2007
I think Hawthorne is a wonderful place to live. It's where my sister and I got married together. And we are still married to this day. Our kids are a little slow but they still have almost half of their teeth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawthorne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Oct '16 MAGA 3
News The El Capitan puts Hawthorne, Nevada on the map (Jun '10) Oct '15 hlehlers 8
Moving to Hawthorne (Sep '15) Sep '15 Ctatum 1
marine barracks usnad hawthorne,nev. 1973-1975 (Dec '10) Jul '15 James Sparks 5
News Storm damage in Hawthorne, Nevada on June 5, 2015 (Jun '15) Jun '15 poetnanny 1
News Teacher, poet Gloria Oberg dies at age 86 (Jul '11) Jun '15 Ciara Speace 4
News Friends & Nieghbors: Here's the rub (May '08) Nov '14 Laurie 4

Hawthorne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hawthorne Mortgages