Review: Isom Realty & Insurance

Review: Isom Realty & Insurance

Posted in the Hawthorne Forum

Teri Dukes

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 13, 2008
I have 2 lots i would like to sell at Walker Lake.Could you help me sell this . You can reach me at catlady156@sbcgloable.net. Thank You for your time
wicked clown

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Apr 3, 2009
ihave a shithole that suffers alot of brown outs do you think you can get me top dollar for it and do you think anybody will steal the shit i have stored there because it has alot of setimental skid marks on it
Larry M

Cleveland, OH

#3 Apr 11, 2009
wicked clown wrote:
ihave a shithole that suffers alot of brown outs do you think you can get me top dollar for it and do you think anybody will steal the shit i have stored there because it has alot of setimental skid marks on it
How much? I'm serious. I plan on moving back there in the fall. I'll have my semi paid off then and may be able to pay cash depending on how much you need for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hawthorne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Nevada senator Blakemore dies (Feb '08) Dec '17 roll call AIPAC 4
marine barracks usnad hawthorne,nev. 1973-1975 (Dec '10) Sep '17 SGT TURNER 6
News The El Capitan puts Hawthorne, Nevada on the map (Jun '10) Jul '17 Rick OB 9
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Oct '16 MAGA 3
Moving to Hawthorne (Sep '15) Sep '15 Ctatum 1
News Storm damage in Hawthorne, Nevada on June 5, 2015 (Jun '15) Jun '15 poetnanny 1
News Teacher, poet Gloria Oberg dies at age 86 (Jul '11) Jun '15 Ciara Speace 4

Hawthorne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hawthorne Mortgages