First Congressional District Candidates Ready For Primary Election

"The people in this district know that I've consistently been conservative and supported the measures against Obamacare, reducing taxes and controlling the spending in Washington DC," said Rep. Read more
JJ in Tulsa

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jul 25, 2010
it is so sad that this channel will not do anything for the voters, but they won't. If, and that is IF, you believe what this channel is doing,, most of you will vote against anything have scene. Most of you have your own opinion and this group has left us altoghter,,,,, don't expect this
'news....... group " to to tell you anything.. they want you to vote what they said, and you all know, that isn't right.
Becky

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 Jul 25, 2010
Your Sooner Poll tonight showed 117% of Republicans and 101% of Democrats supporting the candidates or undecided....
Jake

Owasso, OK

#3 Jul 25, 2010
No incumbent will get my vote... like it or not, they all need to go. Send a message, vote the bums out. do your research and vote for the candidate most likely to stand with the people of this country and the constitution of the United States. There is no such thing as a hand out! War is not patriotic in and of itself. Break your conditioning and realize that both parties are bought and paid for! They are two wings on the same bird of prey ready to swoop down and take away your freedoms. Without your freedoms, how can you call yourselves Americans?? Don't wait for some knight it shining armor to come and hold these crooks accountable. We the People must hold them accountable! Vote them all out!
Diana

Tulsa, OK

#4 Jul 25, 2010
Jake, you are so right, I couldn't have said it better, bye-bye to all.
slimjim

Tulsa, OK

#5 Jul 26, 2010
Hold your nose and VOTE.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Jul 26, 2010
Remember, those that sling the most mud will be the weakest and dirtiest politicians. If you can't get your message out in public, you will never get a bill out in congress.
MMB

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jul 26, 2010
But what makes Patrick Haworth worthy of the vote? What is his leadership experience? What has he accomplished other than being a computer tech?
watcher

Haskell, OK

#8 Jul 26, 2010
John Sullivan, YOU LIE! You support amnesty, Obamacare, and big government. YOU ARE NOT CONSERVATIVE.
slimjim

Tulsa, OK

#9 Jul 26, 2010
What difference does it make, there going to sit on hands any way.
CCC

Talala, OK

#10 Jul 26, 2010
Jake you are so right no incumbent will get my vote

Location hidden

#11 Jul 26, 2010
watcher wrote:
John Sullivan, YOU LIE! You support amnesty, Obamacare, and big government. YOU ARE NOT CONSERVATIVE.
Can you prove your lie before the polls open tomorrow?

Location hidden

#12 Jul 26, 2010
CCC wrote:
Jake you are so right no incumbent will get my vote
so what liberal will get your vote.
WinBig

Bixby, OK

#13 Jul 26, 2010
Nathan Dahm is close in all of the polls that have been published. If you are looking to cast a vote to get John Sullivan out, hes the best choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
charge Brenda porton with enabling and conceali... (Mar '14) Mar 27 Wondering 26
choctaw electric corruption- attention cec cust... (Jul '14) Mar 27 RMiller 55
Idabel Police Chief Election Mar 25 Had to say it 14
Unsolved Homicides in McCurtain County, Oklahoma (Jul '11) Mar 25 Had to say it 193
News GRAPHIC: Video shows dog eating another dog at ... Mar 23 Cookie 15
JusticeForAnimals Mar 23 Cookie 17
New to town Mar 4 Logan 1
Haworth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Haworth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]