Services Set For Slain Oklahoma Soldiers

Services Set For Slain Oklahoma Soldiers

There are 2 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Sep 26, 2008, titled Services Set For Slain Oklahoma Soldiers. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Services have been scheduled for four Oklahoma soldiers who were killed last week, including three Oklahoma National Guardsmen who died when their helicopter crashed in southern Iraq.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

X Chinook FE

Claremore, OK

#1 Sep 26, 2008
Three of them died in a helicopter crash.. How is that considered being slain? Not sure how the other soldier died. But my thoughts and prayers are with all their families. Come on channel six!!! Pull your head out!!!

“Take time to smile! ”

Since: Mar 08

Bartlesville

#2 Sep 26, 2008
thank you all for serving our country, my prayers are with your families today, I pray they can find peace and find a way to have joy put back into their lives during this hard time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 27 arrested in SE Oklahoma drug sweep (Feb '09) May 21 My Thoughts Are W... 49
Unsolved Homicides in McCurtain County, Oklahoma (Jul '11) May 19 Terrysweeten_1 208
Judges May 4 Truth and consequ... 1
eric owens and martha wes (Mar '14) May 1 Debi Russell 5
Courthouse corruption (Sep '12) Apr '17 Bsn 25
Speeding on West Choctaw / Old Broken Bow Highway Apr '17 KWIK-N-EZ 4
Preacher Wives (Oct '16) Oct '16 Spill It 1

Haworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Haworth Mortgages