Okla. grand jury indicts ex-fire chie...

Okla. grand jury indicts ex-fire chief for fraud

There are 1 comment on the KSWO story from Sep 19, 2013, titled Okla. grand jury indicts ex-fire chief for fraud. In it, KSWO reports that:

An indictment handed up Thursday accuses 47-year-old Proctor Young of 7 counts of making a false, fictitious or fraudulent claim.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSWO.

ENOUGH ALREADY

Manassas, VA

#1 Sep 19, 2013
7 counts... So, basically if he is found guilty of one, he will stand a 99% chance of being found guilty of all of them?(Considering they are all the same charge, but 7 separate events)

"If convicted, Young faces up to two years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000 on each count."

on each count... so potentially 14 years in prison? I wonder if there is a possibility of a plea-bargain (pending conviction) for probation at this point? I ask because I don't know much about this type of stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kiamichi Youth Services (Jul '15) Fri Isabel younster 6
Whos is some dead beat dads around here?? (Sep '10) May 20 Linda 20
who knows traci bailey (Apr '12) May 19 tracibunch 4
snorty morgan recent information?? (Oct '12) May 12 Bleed On Me 41
Looking for anyone who may know Tommy D. Thomas May 5 The Ghost Of Rudo... 2
News Person wanted in fatal shooting found walking a... (May '15) Apr '16 A dead mans son 8
I am writing a book and looking for a good stor... (Sep '11) Apr '16 Machine 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Haworth Mortgages