was the verdict in the Jerry Meek tri...

was the verdict in the Jerry Meek trial the right one?

Created by so where is it on Nov 26, 2013

222 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes, he is definitely guilty!

no, he is innocent!

yes, but not enough evidence to convict.

no, Hope is still alive.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
A Bitch On Black Friday

United States

#44 Dec 2, 2013
Natalie wrote:
Let me tell you something black friday. Stop bashing Hope. Her family has lived enough hell through the years. If she were alive she would be in contact with her mother and sister. It was proven by phone records just how much she talked to her mom and sister on the phone. She talked to her mother 5 times a day and her sister 4 to 5 times a week. Now you wanna tell others to post their real name, well mine is out there, so why not post yours. Bet your a friend of the murderer or his girlfriend arent you....grow up. Now you wanna threaten people, your not putting your real name. so put it.
Hi Nat. Honey I'm not bashing Hope or saying anything slightly negative about her. I'll say it again--I want to believe that she is still out there somewhere, still alive. Her body has never been found and until it is, there is a possibility isn't there? I believe that Jerry got a raw deal. I don't believe he should have been convicted of a murder when there is no solid evidence that a murder even happened. Some witch on here has threatened to shoot me in the head three times. It sounds like that bitch definitely is more capable of murder than Jerry. You are related to Hope I'll bet. Don't give up on her because Jerry didn't kill her. Let's pray someone else didn't. Don't be angry with me Nat because I am not on anybody's side. I just hate to see an innocent man's life destroyed. Surely you don't want that to happen either. Two wrongs don't make a right, hon. Support Jerry's appeal because he shouldn't have to pay for something he didn't do.
A Bitch On Black Friday

United States

#45 Dec 2, 2013
NotBOBF wrote:
<quoted text>Bring it!!! I wouldn't mind putting 3 bullets in your head. Then what are you going to do??
You murderous hate-spewing bitch. It's a good thing for you that you are anonymous because making threats to kill someone is a serious thing. Would you like to go down to the police department and say that? I didn't think so. You're "just kidding", right? Well I'm not kidding you stupid witch. You might end up turning the gun on yourself honey. Just shut your filthy mouth.
A Bitch On Black Friday

Oklahoma City, OK

#46 Dec 3, 2013
NotBOBF wrote:
<quoted text>Bring it!!! I wouldn't mind putting 3 bullets in your head. Then what are you going to do??
Honey let's just settle this right now. Did you tuck your tail between your legs (all 4 of them) and go running for your mama? I thought you were all ready to take care of business. You're really tough aren't you? I'm here ready to collect the debt you owe me and you're nowhere to be found. You loser. Liar. You'd like to be a whore, but nobody would buy you. You said bring it so here I am. Bitch.
Mr Pink

Valliant, OK

#47 Dec 3, 2013
A Bitch On Black Friday wrote:
<quoted text>Honey let's just settle this right now. Did you tuck your tail between your legs (all 4 of them) and go running for your mama? I thought you were all ready to take care of business. You're really tough aren't you? I'm here ready to collect the debt you owe me and you're nowhere to be found. You loser. Liar. You'd like to be a whore, but nobody would buy you. You said bring it so here I am. Bitch.
Wow, if you could see what I can see.
NotBOBF

United States

#48 Dec 3, 2013
Mr Pink wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, if you could see what I can see.
What happened here? I don't see a post from anyone saying Bring it, under the name NotBOBF that I POSTED. Someone else likes thd name I guess. I WILL SAY THIS..You are the only person I see threatening anyone, cursing people out and then calling tbem honey, etc. Are you I'll or is that the way you come at everyone? Sorry, either way. I can't make time so not wasting more on this thread. Thanks to tbe person who started it and MY ANSWER IS YES THE MEEK VERDICT IS RIGHT.
A Bitch On Black Friday

Oklahoma City, OK

#49 Dec 3, 2013
NotBOBF wrote:
<quoted text>What happened here? I don't see a post from anyone saying Bring it, under the name NotBOBF that I POSTED. Someone else likes thd name I guess. I WILL SAY THIS..You are the only person I see threatening anyone, cursing people out and then calling tbem honey, etc. Are you I'll or is that the way you come at everyone? Sorry, either way. I can't make time so not wasting more on this thread. Thanks to tbe person who started it and MY ANSWER IS YES THE MEEK VERDICT IS RIGHT.
Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. Good riddance!!
everyone else can see it

Valliant, OK

#50 Dec 3, 2013
NotBOBF wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see a post from anyone saying Bring it, under the name NotBOBF that I POSTED.
it is still there

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/valliant-ok/T...
pappy

Lancaster, TX

#51 Jan 12, 2014
It appears the few that voted 161 times got voted down by the jury--------as GUILTY!!! VOTING BOOTH CLOSED
my2centsworth

Warner, OK

#52 Jan 13, 2014
was it a proven fact that she left with 500 dollars js
a bitch known as jenn

United States

#53 Jan 13, 2014
She is dead & he killed her. Nobody has heard from her. Jerry is no millionaire....
You are stupid for even saying that shit
pqppy

Lancaster, TX

#54 Jan 14, 2014
jST WHERE IS THE MONEY FOR AN APPEAL TO COME FROM? bECAUSE IT IS GOING TO TAKE MORE HN A FEW BUCKETS FULL. aND THE WELL MAY RUN DRY beore that the day of that appeal comes. You gotta pay the pipper before you dance.
Bruce Willingham

Rattan, OK

#55 Jan 16, 2014
pqppy wrote:
jST WHERE IS THE MONEY FOR AN APPEAL TO COME FROM? bECAUSE IT IS GOING TO TAKE MORE HN A FEW BUCKETS FULL. aND THE WELL MAY RUN DRY beore that the day of that appeal comes. You gotta pay the pipper before you dance.
Pappy, in the case of appeals, you do typically pay the piper BEFORE the dance. Your attorney knows the odds of success are not high.
pappy

Lancaster, TX

#56 Jan 16, 2014
Has an appeal actually been filed yet or the lawyers just starting up work on it or is the appeal in neutal becase of money not paid up front yet Anybody know?
pappy

Lancaster, TX

#57 Jan 16, 2014
Has ayone heard yet if they are moving Mr. Meeks to his new home at his state residence?
Silly Rabbit

Valliant, OK

#58 Jan 17, 2014
This was filed yesterday, Thursday, January 16, 2014:

WAIVER OF RIGHT TO REMAIN IN COUNTY JAIL FOR 10 DAYS AFTER SENTENCING
pappy

Lancaster, TX

#59 Jan 17, 2014
Wabbit, where is Mr. Meeks going to take up his new residency at and when---do you know yet? Thnks for the info pappy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loves Gas station 1 hr Diogenes of Sinope 5
brandy attebery (Feb '12) Sun whodid 3
Kiamichi Youth Services Aug 25 curious 3
food stamp cuts (Nov '13) Aug 9 Sling Blade Runner 81
robin brewer Jul '15 Always Question A... 14
whoa!! Jul '15 ugh 5
Brandon Fines (Jul '10) Jul '15 payup18 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Haworth Mortgages